Chinese thought Hillary already elected?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Obviously the Chinese, in making arrangements for the "presidential visit" had come to believe that Hillary was already president.

Why else would they have not bothered to provide stairs for Her Royal Thighness to exit Air Farce One? I mean, wouldn't she just fall down them?

But, alas, Obama is still president. Fortunately the snubs the Chinese had prepared for HRT worked just as well for Our Lingering Kenyan "president" so their efforts were not in vain.

Read the linked article but be sure you took a leak first 'cause if you don't....well, you're gonna do a great Hillary imitation and piss yourself.....while laughing!

Obama’s China visit gets off to rocky start, reflecting current relations

Obviously the Chinese, in making arrangements for the "presidential visit" had come to believe that Hillary was already president.

Why else would they have not bothered to provide stairs for Her Royal Thighness to exit Air Farce One? I mean, wouldn't she just fall down them?

But, alas, Obama is still president. Fortunately the snubs the Chinese had prepared for HRT worked just as well for Our Lingering Kenyan "president" so their efforts were not in vain.

Read the linked article but be sure you took a leak first 'cause if you don't....well, you're gonna do a great Hillary imitation and piss yourself.....while laughing!

Obama’s China visit gets off to rocky start, reflecting current relations

They thought she was already elected because the fee she was charging for her bribes were at the Presidential rate...not the Secretary of State rate........

I was sure the moonbat messiah was going to make the rest of the world love us again. We were such bullies under Bush that everyone hated us, I can't believe obozo's "strategy" of sucking up to turd world countries didn't work.

You know they wouldn't have pulled that shit on Bush..

Forum List

Back