Illegal immigration- how the candidates think

^^^^ example of a troll doing what trolls do.
^^^example of a pessimist that has no ideas, just always complaining^^^...

****BREAKING******

Moonglow invites complete strangers to shit all over his home.
Only in the toilet......And yet I still have no strangers in my home....How many shit in your home?

Why? You seem to want everyone else to allow it.
Do you always play mental masturbation?
Since both parties have been in power there has been no reduction in immigration or illegal immigration..The worst I have ever experienced in allowing them to compete against American tradesmen happened during the last majority of republicans in power during the early 2000's....
Can you explain why that is or was?
Why would American businessmen, no matter the party affiliation they vote would do such an underhanded thing, oh yeah, greed and profits.....Since we as Americans wanted our jobs and did our jobs....
Have you figured out yet which side does it yet, or should we replace you with a brain from a third world to get anywhere close to an answer?

Nice deflection glow. That's why you're here, right?

The OP is pretty specific.

Trump believes that this criminal behavior should reap benefit to the criminal, Clinton believes this criminal behavior should reap benefit and that YOU should pay for it.

Which side are you on.

1. The laws of the United States must be applied equally?, or

2. Those that break the laws should recieve benefit from the breaking of our laws?

It's really not that hard to give a straight answer.

^^^example of a pessimist that has no ideas, just always complaining^^^...

****BREAKING******

Only in the toilet......And yet I still have no strangers in my home....How many shit in your home?

Since both parties have been in power there has been no reduction in immigration or illegal immigration..The worst I have ever experienced in allowing them to compete against American tradesmen happened during the last majority of republicans in power during the early 2000's....
Why would American businessmen, no matter the party affiliation they vote would do such an underhanded thing, oh yeah, greed and profits.....Since we as Americans wanted our jobs and did our jobs....
Have you figured out yet which side does it yet, or should we replace you with a brain from a third world to get anywhere close to an answer?

Trump believes that this criminal behavior should reap benefit to the criminal, Clinton believes this criminal behavior should reap benefit and that YOU should pay for it.

Which side are you on.

2. Those that break the laws should recieve benefit from the breaking of our laws?

Well good for Trump, yet Congress is who he must convince...They are GOP led yet do not seem interested in deportation en mass...

****BREAKING******

Which side are you on.

Well good for Trump, yet Congress is who he must convince...They are GOP led yet do not seem interested in deportation en mass...

Me?

The question is to you. And yet you deflect again.

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

You already indicated you believe in the right to allow only those you invite into your home.

Grow a pair and answer instead of attempting another deflection into fairy tale land.

Which side are you on.

Me?

You already indicated you believe in the right to allow only those you invite into your home.

Grow a pair and answer instead of attempting another deflection into fairy tale land.
I'm using the same pair you are, don't like it, don't use them...

Which side are you on.

Me?

Keep your uninvited hands off my pair. And if I quit using my pair, all womanhood would cry at the lose, you? Not so much.

Still no answer? Why? Answering would show your lack of any courage of conviction?

Thought as much.

Next.

Which side are you on.

Me?

Keep your uninvited hands off my pair. And if I quit using my pair, all womanhood would cry at the lose, you? Not so much.

Still no answer? Why? Answering would show your lack of any courage of conviction?

Thought as much.

Next.
You should have used "your pair" when Reagan gave out amnesty, it set the precedence for the future...

Which side are you on.

Me?

Thought as much.

Next.
You should have used "your pair" when Reagan gave out amnesty, it set the precedence for the future...

I opposed it dimwit.

And still you fail to answer the question.

Your pair fall of or what?

Me?

Thought as much.

Next.

I opposed it dimwit.

I have always opposed illegal immigration, but have watched for 40 years how the govt and politicians have lied about it laws are laws and must be upheld..I don't trust a damn one on any issue they state...
Now use your "pair" for something more than a scratching pad and start producing massive amount of chillens the US needs, since corporations complain about low white birth rates and the lack of genius native born humans..

All total bs propaganda, dupe. Now let the Dems pass an immigration bill with a good SS ID card and END this illegal immigration bs forever.

The Dems want a bill that will increase the Muslims flooding this country now by 550%. It will destroy us. We do not need an immigration bill. We already have immigration laws that have served us well for a few hundred years. Let's use those.........

It is not propaganda that Obama is flying in Syrian men under cover of night. Check the Immigration Center.
Vetting them is propaganda. They are not vetting them. They told us they are not able to vet them because the poor men had to flee with no time for getting their paperwork, wives or children apparently. Shoes and clothes yes. Wallets, families, no.
There isn't a reason on earth to be relocating these Muslims except for the fact that the UN is insisting on it. And because they are, Gaddafi made the correct statement that there are so many Muslims in Europe now that they won't need to raise a sword or a gun to take over. They would out produce the host country in just a few decades. It will be the same here.

And not a word of what I said is propaganda. It is the reality of voting a Muslim into the White House. And the stupid, incredibly stupid Americans that might put Huma in next. It's mind numbing.
They'll give Hitlery her meds and her booze, and her highness's Muslim caretaker will take care of everything else. It is time for an American President. It's been a long time since we've had one. And it shows.
But if they were from Christian nations you would have no problem with them coming here, vetted or not?
. Point to one, and I mean one Christian that has been a threat to this nation. You can't, but using words that have no meaning or makes no sense is the liberal way to try and deflect when cornered.

All total bs propaganda, dupe. Now let the Dems pass an immigration bill with a good SS ID card and END this illegal immigration bs forever.

The Dems want a bill that will increase the Muslims flooding this country now by 550%. It will destroy us. We do not need an immigration bill. We already have immigration laws that have served us well for a few hundred years. Let's use those.........

It is not propaganda that Obama is flying in Syrian men under cover of night. Check the Immigration Center.
Vetting them is propaganda. They are not vetting them. They told us they are not able to vet them because the poor men had to flee with no time for getting their paperwork, wives or children apparently. Shoes and clothes yes. Wallets, families, no.
There isn't a reason on earth to be relocating these Muslims except for the fact that the UN is insisting on it. And because they are, Gaddafi made the correct statement that there are so many Muslims in Europe now that they won't need to raise a sword or a gun to take over. They would out produce the host country in just a few decades. It will be the same here.

And not a word of what I said is propaganda. It is the reality of voting a Muslim into the White House. And the stupid, incredibly stupid Americans that might put Huma in next. It's mind numbing.
They'll give Hitlery her meds and her booze, and her highness's Muslim caretaker will take care of everything else. It is time for an American President. It's been a long time since we've had one. And it shows.
But if they were from Christian nations you would have no problem with them coming here, vetted or not?
. Point to one, and I mean one Christian that has been a threat to this nation. You can't, but using words that have no meaning or makes no sense is the liberal way to try and deflect when cornered.
I see you also can't answer without using the"liberal" method....Welcome to the club...

Me?

Thought as much.

Next.

I opposed it dimwit.

I have always opposed illegal immigration, but have watched for 40 years how the govt and politicians have lied about it laws are laws and must be upheld..I don't trust a damn one on any issue they state...
Now use your "pair" for something more than a scratching pad and start producing massive amount of chillens the US needs, since corporations complain about low white birth rates and the lack of genius native born humans..
. I will have to agree with you that it has been both parties undermining this nation. One is for profits/Greed with a little principles throwed in to make it look good, and the other is for pure control, power and greed, and the going along with anything to get it, and then keep it.

Last edited:
Fine . I'll go with your dumb analogy .

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Have you ever crossed a U.S. border ?

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.
This will not end anything.

Give them what they want and more will continue to come.

Demanding they be given what we give the others.
Only if they can easily fake the SS card...

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.

Rewarding criminal behavior only creates more criminal behavior.
Obama has deported 2.8 million criminal illegals, more than anyone. Soon we'll fix it without the hater dupes' help...you only care in ANOTHER GOP corrupt recession....

Me?

Thought as much.

Next.

I opposed it dimwit.

Good God man.

So you oppose Clinton. That's all you needed to say

Obama has deported 2.8 million criminal illegals, more than anyone. Soon we'll fix it without the hater dupes' help...you only care in ANOTHER GOP corrupt recession....

So Franco opposes Clinton. Good to know

Thought as much.

Next.

I opposed it dimwit.

Good God man.

So you oppose Clinton. That's all you needed to say
I have never supported Clinton, even as a resident of Arkanass for 15 years...

You appear to take oblivious to a new level...lol

^^^^ speaking of oblivious

Actually, I'm all for Clinton and REALITY, which the Fox/Rush etc etc are not involved with.
HillaryClinton.com/issues. Yes, ISSUES, not malevolent BS/gossip/propaganda see sig pp1..

Actually, I'm all for Clinton and REALITY, which the Fox/Rush etc etc are not involved with.
HillaryClinton.com/issues. Yes, ISSUES, not malevolent BS/gossip/propaganda see sig pp1..

So take down your front door. You have no right to keep UNIVITED folks out.

How selfish are you?

Forum List

Back