Illegal immigration- how the candidates think

What a naive example .

Will count that as a cop out

Next

Fine . I'll go with your dumb analogy .

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

An attempt!

Of course, if the dudes in jail I have no worries, but if it continues ( just to play your game) and this person has a source of considerable income (like Mexico), I take the person to court and get a judgement large enough to secure my property against further intrusion.

See, Trumps right again

And who pays to jail all those people ?

Seems you don't get it.

Jail is for those that commit crimes. It is they that decide they're course.

My home is for me and my fellow family members.

Who pays? We are paying one way or the other. What's your point?

We are not talking homes we are talking the country.

Sure we could all be safe if we put a cop on every street corner . But we don't because it would cost to much .

This idea that you can round up all the illegals and put them in jail for years while they wait for a hearing is so stupid ! Add to the the cost of a 1200 mile wall and 24/7 guards . And let's not forget the social and economic costs of family busting

Next

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

An attempt!

Of course, if the dudes in jail I have no worries, but if it continues ( just to play your game) and this person has a source of considerable income (like Mexico), I take the person to court and get a judgement large enough to secure my property against further intrusion.

See, Trumps right again

Seems you don't get it.

Sure we could all be safe if we put a cop on every street corner . But we don't because it would cost to much .

This idea that you can round up all the illegals and put them in jail for years while they wait for a hearing is so stupid ! Add to the the cost of a 1200 mile wall and 24/7 guards . And let's not forget the social and economic costs of family busting

The country is our home.

Quit deflecting. We have a right to a secure home. Country or building.

Our government is obligated to provide both.

Next

An attempt!

See, Trumps right again

Seems you don't get it.

Who said put them in jail? Withdraw all benefits, employment and the ability to do business. They'll leave.

Hillary and Johnson will illegal immigration. Trump will it not. Trump will down and his struktures is cool and he is racist like Swedish Democrats and will around half million new people to United States. Swedish Democrats will 10,000-20,000 maximum to Sweden.

Hillary and Johnson will illegal immigration. Trump will it not. Trump will down and his struktures is cool and he is racist like Swedish Democrats and will around half million new people to United States. Swedish Democrats will 10,000-20,000 maximum to Sweden.
In their case I'd be racist too!
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What a naive example .

Next

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Have you ever crossed a U.S. border ?

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.

The real answer is that the person in Trump's house would probably be there working for him, and the person in Hillary's house would be there because her husband is humping the housekeeper.

Lets say someone breaks into your home. When you come home you find this person in your home.

Trump would have you believe that this person violated the law and should be removed from the home.

Clinton would have you believe that, because he successfully made it in your home, the homeowner is obligated to feed, give the "undocumented resident" shelter, provide the individual health care and educate his children.

Funny, I think Trump is absolutely correct.

Discuss
. You forgot to mention that we are to give them our social security numbers also, and this way they can take our jobs as legal citizens . LOL

What a naive example .

Next

--------------------------- little I know about Trump is that he'd tell you to shoot the criminal intruder that broke into your private home Timmy .

What a naive example .

Next

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.
---------------------------- and the idea of waltzing into any country that you like . I think that is happening in Europe as I sit here and type . If I am not mistaken Europe has open borders due to the 'shengen' agreement . muslim Libyans get into Italy and they can waltz into any Euro Country that will let them in . See Germany , Italy , France , Belgium , Switzerland and others . ------------ correct me if I am incorrect Please .

What a naive example .

Next

All total bs propaganda, dupe. Now let the Dems pass an immigration bill with a good SS ID card and END this illegal immigration bs forever.

Forum List

Back