Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

You didn’t read the OP. Eh retard? It’s regarding the Armenian Holocaust. Dumb motherfucker.

{...
When the House of Representatives overwhelmingly adopted a resolution recognizing the Armenian Genocide, which resulted in the systematic murder of an estimated 1.5 million Armenians by Ottoman Turkey a century ago, Omar opted out by voting "present." In other words, she was unwilling to acknowledge one of the greatest human tragedies of the 20th century.
...}

Voting "present" is NOT denying the Turkish genocide attempt against the Armenians.
It is acknowledging the fact she was not there to know what really happened, and that there are current forces who are trying to use this long past history incorrectly.
The Armenians were not just innocent Christians, but also in armed rebellion.
It is almost identical to the Israeli blockade of food to the Palestinians.
Far more important now is the bad treatment of the Kurds by Turkey.
The Armenians are no longer relevant.
Nothing can be done.

You say stole and I disagree. Their own Govt oppresses them. Middle East is a shitshow. Israel is the least of its problems.

What nation your home is supposed to belong to is not stealing your home.
But when Zionist arrest you and drag you out of your home, to give it to recent European Jewish immigrants, that is theft.
Israeli Jews do not legally own almost anything.
Almost every property occupied by Jews in Israel was stolen from the Arab Moslems who had deed, title, and ancient bill of sale.

Because you’re long winded and it upsets you.

Zionism is supposed to mean about the same as Jihad, which is to try to live according to the highest of principle.
Zionism is not supposed to mean murdering so you can steal land to make a more powerful and evil country.
It is supposed to be about higher rewards in the after life.

How can an opinion be wrong?

Opinions are wrong at least half the time.
For example, many people are of the opinion that rape, murder, and theft are ok.
They clearly are wrong.
There are ethical constants based on human nature, that can be used to prove some actions are always wrong.

What nation your home is supposed to belong to is not stealing your home.
But when Zionist arrest you and drag you out of your home, to give it to recent European Jewish immigrants, that is theft.
Israeli Jews do not legally own almost anything.
Almost every property occupied by Jews in Israel was stolen from the Arab Moslems who had deed, title, and ancient bill of sale.
Legality is bullshit. Jews took that land via military conquest. I am tired of the whining. If I come to your house and take it and you can’t do anything about it, you were conquered.

What’s a neo-con? Is that like a rino?

Not sure because label change, but "neo-con" at one time referred to greedy people who took over the republican party for a while.
Unlike conservatives, they were in favor of war and deficit spending, as long at it increased their private profits.
They were unprincipled people driven by greed.
I agree with conservatives around half the time, but I never agreed with neo-cons.

Opinions are wrong at least half the time.
For example, many people are of the opinion that rape, murder, and theft are ok.
They clearly are wrong.
There are ethical constants based on human nature, that can be used to prove some actions are always wrong.
How can an opinion be wrong. I ask again. It can’t. It’s an opinion. Unless you have a fact to prove the opinion is no longer valid. Ethical constants? You’re kidding right?

Wrong.
Since my mother was Jewish and I am Jewish, I am not at all anti-Jewish.
But anyone incorrectly using the word "anti-Semitic" when they actually mean "anti-Jewish", does not even know what their word really mean, and are ignorant.

Anyone claiming Hamas is terrorist is a liar.
Jews lived in the Mideast for thousands of years under Arab or Moslem rule, and not only prospered in safety, but was vastly preferred over living under Christian rule, like in the Iberian Peninsula.
And only a liar would claim Hamas has ever harmed innocent Jews or said anything close to wiping out Jews or Israelis.
Hamas has never been guilty of any terrorism, and instead has only tried what little retaliation it could, AFTER Israel has massacred thousands of innocents.
So you’re a self-loathing, leftist Jew. You won’t be the first to spew venom, and you won’t be the last. But if people talked about blacks the way you talk about Jews, every liberal would be screaming about racism.

And as far as HAMAS and Israel, you’ve got everything backwards, as the liberal antisemites always do.

And antisemitic has been known to mean anti-Jewish for a long time. The only people who start in with the semite language are always antisemites.

Legality is bullshit. Jews took that land via military conquest. I am tired of the whining. If I come to your house and take it and you can’t do anything about it, you were conquered.

Military conquest is a crime.
Same as the British massacring the Zulu in South Africa or trying to get the Chinese hooked on opium.

If the conquest is done by a benevolent leader like Alexander the Great, it can lead to improvements.
But Alexander the Great would never have displaced natives from their homes like the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

When conquest is done like Joshua massacring Canaanite women and children at Jericho, that is evil and will always remain evil, forever.

The antisemites have separate standards for Jews.

Arab countries tried to destroy Israel in an unprovoked attack, and little Israel, with three large Arab countries moving in for the kill, still won. To the victor belongs the spoils.

How can an opinion be wrong. I ask again. It can’t. It’s an opinion. Unless you have a fact to prove the opinion is no longer valid. Ethical constants? You’re kidding right?

The reason we imprison criminals is because their opinions were wrong.
They felt their crime was right, whether it was rape, robbery, murder, etc.
Normal people disagree and feel their crime was so wrong that they need to be imprisoned.

Military conquest is a crime.
Same as the British massacring the Zulu in South Africa or trying to get the Chinese hooked on opium.

If the conquest is done by a benevolent leader like Alexander the Great, it can lead to improvements.
But Alexander the Great would never have displaced natives from their homes like the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians.

When conquest is done like Joshua massacring Canaanite women and children at Jericho, that is evil and will always remain evil, forever.
Crime according to whom? So you should leave America because America was conquered. Your moral high ground is tiresome.

The reason we imprison criminals is because their opinions were wrong.
They felt their crime was right, whether it was rape, robbery, murder, etc.
Normal people disagree and feel their crime was so wrong that they need to be imprisoned.
No we imprison them because they break laws. They know they are breaking laws and don’t care. They don’t feel it’s right they just feel like doing it. Nice try. So is abortion a crime? Some say yes some say no. Opinions…

Crime according to whom? So you should leave America because America was conquered. Your moral high ground is tiresome.
The irony is that antisemite who‘s reviling Jews is a liberal who says he is against prejudice, and quickly jumps in if anyone says something that could even possibly be misconstrued as being insensitive to blacks.

So you’re a self-loathing, leftist Jew. You won’t be the first to spew venom, and you won’t be the last. But if people talked about blacks the way you talk about Jews, every liberal would be screaming about racism.

And as far as HAMAS and Israel, you’ve got everything backwards, as the liberal antisemites always do.

And antisemitic has been known to mean anti-Jewish for a long time. The only people who start in with the semite language are always antisemites.

Blacks are not oppressing, murdering, stealing, etc.
Zionists ARE.
You can not deny the facts.

And NO, the word "anti-Semitic" has only been a code word for "anti-Jewish" for about 100 years, and was never right.
Those who originated the coded meaning, also were racist against Arabs as well, so never really meant it to apply just to Jews.
But clearly anyone calling an Arab "anti-Semitic" is incredibly ignorant.
It is absolutely impossible for an Arab to be "anti-Semitic", and that is about the worst cultural appropriation one can make.

And by the way, the word "Semitic" is a proper noun, so MUST be capitalized even if one prepends something.

Blacks are not oppressing, murdering, stealing, etc.
Zionists ARE.
You can not deny the facts.

And NO, the word "anti-Semitic" has only been a code word for "anti-Jewish" for about 100 years, and was never right.
Those who originated the coded meaning, also were racist against Arabs as well, so never really meant it to apply just to Jews.
But clearly anyone calling an Arab "anti-Semitic" is incredibly ignorant.
It is absolutely impossible for an Arab to be "anti-Semitic", and that is about the worst cultural appropriation one can make.

And by the way, the word "Semitic" is a proper noun, so MUST be capitalized even if one prepends something.
What did a Jewish baby born in Tel Aviv steal? Do tell. And you don’t get to redefine words because they don’t fit your operational definition. Antisemitic means hates Jews.

Does that happen?

It does in the Donbas Ukraine by Russians doing that to Ukrainians

He's a Kremlin stooge...and the Kremlin is anti-Semitic

The antisemites have separate standards for Jews.

Arab countries tried to destroy Israel in an unprovoked attack, and little Israel, with three large Arab countries moving in for the kill, still won. To the victor belongs the spoils.

Liar.
The 1948 war happened because Zionists started massacring innocent Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
It is well recorded history.

The Arab neighbors could not sit by and watch these massacres.
But they had no weapons because the British kept them unarmed.
The Zionists on the other hand, had been given the latest WWII surplus weapons by the US.
They had B-17 bomber, P-51 Mustangs, M-4 Sherman tanks, etc.
It was totally unfair, and the Zionists were the evil criminals who started all the murdering.

Forum List

Back