Republicans have a serious antisemitism problem. It isn’t Ilhan Omar

How did I know they were Jewish?
Because I know how to use Google.
Nevermind the fact that the OP clearly stated that criticizing them was antisemitic. :slap:
Now....try figuring out why without looking up their backgrounds.
wait so you had to look up there names, found out they were jewish, and then concluded because some doesn’t want rich folks to buy and election…then it’s anti-semitic…wow

you guys are desperate and sad

wait so you had to look up there names, found out they were jewish, and then concluded because some doesn’t want rich folks to buy and election…then it’s anti-semitic…wow

you guys are desperate and sad
No...jerk. I didn't have to look them up.....I just said you might try doing so before making yourself look like a fucking idiot.
I already surmised from the OP that they had Jewish backgrounds. Not to mention the fact that George Soros is a well-known Jew who worked willingly with Nazi Germany during the Holocaust.

He cited the names of three individuals in particular and Jews were never mentioned. How did you or anyone get antisemitism from this?

Perhaps you should stop obsessing over a political party in another county.
He loves him his Palestinian terrorists

That's all anybody really needs to know about him. The rest is just posturing stupidity.

No...jerk. I didn't have to look them up.....I just said you might try doing so before making yourself look like a fucking idiot.
I already surmised from the OP that they had Jewish backgrounds. Not to mention the fact that George Soros is a well-known Jew who worked willingly with Nazi Germany during the Holocaust.
oh so your learned from reading the OP…haha

Once upon a time, long before you were born, both parties were heavily infected by the far right wing Christian terrorists. In fact, the GOP became so infected, they gave serious consideration to forming a whole new party to get away from the Klan element in the GOP.

The KKK is, was, and always will be far right Christian terrorists, which is why they back Trump.

But you knew all that, right?
The KKK were Southern democrats, always were, always will be. Spin all you want, pretend the Parties “switched sides” but FDR wouldn’t shake Jesse Owens hand, perverted the Tuskegee Experiment into Nazi fantasies and LBJ promised to have them ******* voting democrat for the next two hundit years. All democrats! If a Republican President refused to shake Jesse Owens hand, ran the Tuskegee Experiments or dropped the N word like LBJ, we’d NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!! It would DEFINE Republicans FOREVER!

Well, I don’t need the LMSM psyops, I know you fuckers are racists and fucking EVIL

Last edited:
The KKK were Southern democrats, always were, always will be
Nope. You are shockingly ignorant of American history.

And you invariably fail to mention the KKK was, is, and always will be right wing Christian terrorists.

You have to be profoundly retarded, and I mean PROFOUNDLY retarded, to think there is any connection between the far right Democrats of a century ago and the anti-gun, pro-socialized medicine, pro-big government leftist Democrats of today.

You must think everyone else is as profoundly retarded as you.

kkk-jesus-saves.jpg

kkk-america-first.jpg

Nope. You are shockingly ignorant of American history.

And you invariably fail to mention the KKK was, is, and always will be right wing Christian terrorists.

You have to be profoundly retarded, and I mean PROFOUNDLY retarded, to think there is any connection between the far right Democrats of a century ago and the anti-gun, pro-socialized medicine, pro-big government leftist Democrats of today.

You must think everyone else is as profoundly retarded as you.

kkk-jesus-saves.jpg

kkk-america-first.jpg
These DEMOCRATS were right about this at least

Who remembers how, in 2018 and just days before the deadliest attack on Jewish people in US history, a prominent US politician tweeted: “We cannot allow Soros, Steyer, and Bloomberg to BUY this election!”?
The tweet was widely – and correctly – understood as dangerously antisemitic, particularly heinous in a period of rising anti-Jewish hatred. And whose tweet was this? If you thought the answer was Minnesota’s Democratic representative Ilhan Omar then, well, you’d be wrong. The author was none other than the House majority leader at the time, Republican Kevin McCarthy

A very good article on the victimisation of Ilhan Omar. She seems to have become a bogeyman figure to the GOP. Quite why this black,muslim woman is so hated is a mystery to me.

Perhaps the GOP should tackle the anti semites in its own ranks before picking on political opponents.
You're nuts and racist. It's not those people's religion we object to it's their Marxism and their undermining of the American economy.

You're nuts and racist. It's not those people's religion we object to it's their Marxism and their undermining of the American economy.
The people he mentions DO NOT FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF THE JEWS. They are Atheistic Jews and it is their liberal POLITICS we despise

Who remembers how, in 2018 and just days before the deadliest attack on Jewish people in US history, a prominent US politician tweeted: “We cannot allow Soros, Steyer, and Bloomberg to BUY this election!”?
The tweet was widely – and correctly – understood as dangerously antisemitic, particularly heinous in a period of rising anti-Jewish hatred. And whose tweet was this? If you thought the answer was Minnesota’s Democratic representative Ilhan Omar then, well, you’d be wrong. The author was none other than the House majority leader at the time, Republican Kevin McCarthy

A very good article on the victimisation of Ilhan Omar. She seems to have become a bogeyman figure to the GOP. Quite why this black,muslim woman is so hated is a mystery to me.

Perhaps the GOP should tackle the anti semites in its own ranks before picking on political opponents.

Was / Is it the GOP that has a long history of being associated with anti-Semitic groups and of raging and ranting anti-Semitic comments in public and on the House floor, resulting in the Democrats having to run to her defense ... and once Pelosi rebuking her for her anti-Semitism (before the squad challenged her and put her in her place)?

When e-mails were leaked from a certain Party HQ's server was it the GOP's emails exposed as being misogynistic, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, and ANTI-SEMITIC?

Ummm, no. As I recall that was the Democtatic Party HQ server and e-mails.

FAIL.

Everyone knows Schiff, Swalwell, and Omar deserved to be / needed to be removed from their Committee assignments, even if Democrats and snowflakes refuse to admit it.

No, Dickhead.
The OP is about the subject in question.
Clearly it flew right over your head, now stop wasting my time, Dipshit.
you said you didn’t even know they were Jewish until you were told

Was / Is it the GOP that has a long history of being associated with anti-Semitic groups and of raging and ranting anti-Semitic comments in public and on the House floor, resulting in the Democrats having to run to her defense ... and once Pelosi rebuking her for her anti-Semitism (before the squad challenged her and put her in her place)?

When e-mails were leaked from a certain Party HQ's server was it the GOP's emails exposed as being misogynistic, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, and ANTI-SEMITIC?

Ummm, no. As I recall that was the Democtatic Party HQ server and e-mails.

FAIL.

Everyone knows Schiff, Swalwell, and Omar deserved to be / needed to be removed from their Committee assignments, even if Democrats and snowflakes refuse to admit it.
Trump dines with holocaust deniers at his home.

That is one of the weakest stretches i have ever seen. Hate against Soros = antisemitism? This is why your party is falling apart. No one believes any of your complaints anymore. NO ONE!

That is one of the weakest stretches i have ever seen. Hate against Soros = antisemitism? This is why your party is falling apart. No one believes any of your complaints anymore. NO ONE!

It's not even his party.

Tainted Tommy is not American; he's British. As such, he has no standing to speak of American politics, and he's spectacularly ignorant on the subject. Our ancestors fought and won two wars with his, to establish that the British have no say in ho we run our country; yet this ignorant one-legged British faggot feels entitled to tell us Americans how we should run our country.

Forum List

Back