What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New York's workers must all have vaccine by 27 December

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
The policy will take effect on 27 December, he said.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

MAD WITH POWER. THE INSANITY CONTINUES.

billdeblasio.jpg

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score

All New Yorkers will need to be vaccinated if they want to go to work, the city's mayor has announced.
Public sector employers already have to be inoculated, but the mandate will now be extended to all private sector employees, Bill de Blasio told MSNBC.
"We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike," said Mr de Blasio, who leaves office at the end of December.
"We've got Omicron as a new factor, we've got the colder weather which is going to really create new challenges with the Delta variant, we've got holiday gatherings," he said.

He said New York would be the first US city to mandate vaccines for private sector workers, affecting around 184,000 businesses.

He will also require small children to show vaccine cards, 5 to 11 years old, to eat at restaurants and public places.

billdeblasio.jpg
Insane.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comrade De Blimpo throws a hand grenade into the next mayor's office on the way out the door.

What a fucking idiot.

OP
eagle1462010

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Politicians who make Nazi decrees not supported by law should be arrested for breaking the law
Let’s try that approach to squelch the delight these Hitlers have in getting chesty with their “mandates”

OP
eagle1462010

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jobs come and go but the vax is with you, FO-EVAH!
They already wiped out too many businesses. People are leaving in droves and now the Fascist is gonna finish them off.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They already wiped out too many businesses. People are leaving in droves and now the Fascist is gonna finish them off.
The general plan is to beat productive and free thinking Americans to a pulp so that they will become government dependents

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know they're stupid.

But are even the wildest-eyed of lefties SO Stupid that they don't understand the backlash that is coming in November next?

If you're religious....then please so pray.

If you're not religious.....please at least hope.

If you're a liberal try to find a responsible adult to read the above to you.

Or....perhaps.......best you don't.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

billdeblasio.jpg
Since when do mayors have the "right" to force someone to inject a foreign subject into their bodies or be fired? That's what I would like to know.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently De Blimpo hasn't seen all the courts bitchslapping Dick-tater Biden over his unconstitutional mandates.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people with businesses in the city that'll simply pick up and move. I know I would do that. Forcing the vaccine will cause employees to walk. If that happens, you can't really operate a business.

I'm glad I live in Florida...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know where DeBlasio stood with regard to forcing Social Media companies to stop censoring Conservative speech?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Since when do mayors have the "right" to force someone to inject a foreign subject into their bodies or be fired? That's what I would like to know.

As a business owner, my first inclination would be to fight it. My lawyers are fuckin' good.

If we came out on the shitty side of that, I'd leave the city. The beauty of one of my businesses is that it can be operated pretty much anywhere.

Which makes me wonder why I've not yet opted to run it from Bimini...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List