If voter ID is racist.............

No it doesn't, because no matter the percentage of them that have DL, the Republicans know college voters are more likely to vote Democratic and so they disqualify college IDs. That fact stands on its own dipshit.
You are a liar. A TX DL works as an ID to vote.

Prove college voters are more likely to vote Democratic or that Republicans try to disqualify college IDs? Communicate better you moron.
The entire assertion.

And I love you too.

(It's really fun owning these folks who can't communicate without using invective.)

Last edited:
When state and federal judges found North Carolina Republicans targeted black voters with surgical percision.

They were pretty transparent about it too. The requested information on what IDs black voters were way more likely to have than white voters and disqualified them.

The article never said how it targets black voters, it just says that it does. That's not helpful and not a good example.

The article never said how it targets black voters, it just says that it does. That's not helpful and not a good example.
I'm not searching the internet to find you the perfect article. I provided you an article talking about a court decision that found Republicans targeted black voters. You want more information on exactly how go look for it, I've already proven they did.

Care to attempt a coherent post? :cuckoo:
The problem is that you're just an incredible moron.

Let's start again. Republicans are trying to use little gimmicks like voter ID laws to eek out victories on the margin. That's why they accept concealed carry permits as acceptable IDs but block college IDs. The underlying rational being that gun owners are more likely Republican and college students more likely democratic. They wouldn't ban DL because people with DL aren't likely to be overwhelmingly Democratic or Republican but a decent mixture of both. Banning DL could hurt them as much as help them where as banning college IDs is a sure detriment to Democratic candidates. Can college students with DL vote? Sure. But not all college students have DLs and that's the point, to do hundreds of these little gimmicks to shave off some voters here and there to eek out wins

I'm not searching the internet to find you the perfect article. I provided you an article talking about a court decision that found Republicans targeted black voters. You want more information on exactly how go look for it, I've already proven they did.

While not necessarily your fault, you didn't prove anything. The article just said it targeted black voters, but there was no explanation as to actually "how" they were targeted. It also depends on who the judges were, and where their political leanings lie. You see racism in this, but I cannot fathom how.

No it doesn't isn't DL aren't accepted form's of ID. My No it doesn't wasn't in reference to whether DLs were accepted but about whether or not that mattered to my point. Fail harder you moron.
Let me try to address the mess of a word salad. Since Texas has been discussed:

• 40% of Texas college students are white.
  • 13% are black.
So tell me how not accepting a student ID to vote is racist (the topic of the thread)

Also, over 70% of TX HS seniors have a driver's license. Percentage for college kids has to be higher. That is just one form of acceptable ID to vote in Texas.

You are clearly a racist who think blacks are inferior and unable to get the same ID as whites. You are a disgusting POS.

Spin away.....

While not necessarily your fault, you didn't prove anything. The article just said it targeted black voters, but there was no explanation as to actually "how" they were targeted. It also depends on who the judges were, and where their political leanings lie. You see racism in this, but I cannot fathom how.
They were State judges, then Federal appeals court judges and more recently the Supreme Court.

Let me try to address the mess of a word salad. Since Texas has been discussed:

• 40% of Texas college students are white.
  • 13% are black.
So tell me how not accepting a student ID to vote is racist (the topic of the thread)
Why should I? I never said not accepting a student ID to vote was racist. All you have are straw man arguments.

If owning an ID is sooooo important, and minorities simply are unable to obtain one, instead of spending trillions on electric cars perhaps ID's should be the focus instead. , So if minorities won't be able to have without an ID because they are "oppressed", shouldn't democrats be spending that money getting minorities to end their oppression?
???? anyone have CASES of citizens of the US
being DENIED an ID based on race? I got one
despite my freckles

By making sure the person voting is the person holding the voter registration, Stupid.
I’d like to see you steal an election by finding registered voters you know are registered but you know they won’t vote. Then you mobilize enough folks to drive around town to multiple precincts to impersonate them without getting caught and in double secret mode and with a frequency of times enough to steal an election where no one finds out.

Then convince me that you can be that good, that organized to steal an election that way, but you can’t print and laminate a state ID. Fuck off. That’s stupidity at its highest. This is just a barrier to vote no one believe this this shit.

Forum List

Back