If voter ID is racist.............

Thanks to Texas state law, US astronauts can vote easily from space. Thanks to GOP voter suppression, US citizens have a harder time voting on Earth.
Democrats will have a hard time manipulating voters to vote status quo with rising inflation that hits the poor particularly hard.

I'm not sure they have found a scare tactic that is strong enough to overcome hunger.

Global warming?

Covid?

Orange man bad?

LMAO!

But the point isn't that black people don't have IDs, it's that Republicans play these little games were they disqualify IDs black voters and voters who are less likely to vote for them have. Like Texas taking concealed carry permits but not college IDs.

I don't have a problem with that.

College ID's vary widely. There are over 175 institutes of higher learning in Florida alone. That's 175 different ID cards.

However, a state-issued ID, like a concealed carry permit, is uniform throughout the state. A valid ID for the purposes of voting should be government issued...

Wait...........wut? Democrats don't cheat in elections?

:auiqs.jpg:

I already pointed out how Bloggo sold Obama's seat.

In fact, there are really too many to list of such examples.
That wasn't an election you moron. Obama vacated the seat and under the law the Governor had the power to appoint his successor. That's corruption and I had no problem with him being tried and convicted. Fast forward to now and the person who commuted Bloggo's sentence was Trump and he's now a right wing podcaster.

If owning an ID is sooooo important, and minorities simply are unable to obtain one, instead of spending trillions on electric cars perhaps ID's should be the focus instead. , So if minorities won't be able to have without an ID because they are "oppressed", shouldn't democrats be spending that money getting minorities to end their oppression?
Cuz Hollywierd types need their Prius’.

I don't have a problem with that.

College ID's vary widely. There are over 175 institutes of higher learning in Florida alone. That's 175 different ID cards.
So now too many IDs are a problem... lol.
However, a state-issued ID, like a concealed carry permit, is uniform throughout the state. A valid ID for the purposes of voting should be government issued...
North Carolina Republicans tried to disqualify State employee IDs because black voters were more likely to have those.

qi570p0oajb81.png
Voter IDs are free, Mememoron.

Forum List

Back