If voter ID is racist.............

that's not evidence of anything except you're stupid. provide the judge's name that called them out.
Lol. You're a poopey head, is about the level of response I've come to expect from your lot when presented with facts. What does the judges name have to do with anything? Also if you had actually read the article you'd know the decision was reached by a panel of 3 judges.

I found election fraud!!

Trump Allies Sent Fake Electoral College Certificates​

January 13, 2022 at 10:00 am EST By Taegan Goddard 121 Comments

“In the weeks after the 2020 election, then-President Donald Trump’s allies sent fake certificates to the National Archives declaring that Trump won seven states that he actually lost. The documents had no impact on the outcome of the election, but they are yet another example of how Team Trump tried to subvert the Electoral College — a key line of inquiry for the January 6 committee,” CNNreports.
“The fake certificates were created by Trump allies in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico, who sought to replace valid presidential electors from their states with a pro-Trump slate.”
Michigan Live: Republicans who falsified Michigan electoral college vote under scrutiny from Congress.

Requiring a photo ID to confirm the person voting is the one on the registration hasn't been a problem, so I have no idea WTF you think you are babbling about, Dummy.
Paper. Thin. Playing dumb eh? Seems natural for ya!

that particular state yes, but there are 49 others.
In texas, they often need to travel 170 miles to the nearest ID office.
Texas has 230 DPS locations, and several other locations dedicated for just voter IDs.

Let's see your 170 mile data.

Texas has 230 DPS locations, and several other locations dedicated for just voter IDs.

Let's see your 170 mile data.
i see alot of close offices here, along with alot of other descriptions of difficulty in obtaining ID

more generally in the whole country, the details of cost of obtaining ID

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
Democrats have gone too far left and have significantly overplayed the race card.

i see alot of close offices here, along with alot of other descriptions of difficulty in obtaining ID

more generally in the whole country, the details of cost of obtaining ID

I'm not seeing anything remotely close to 170 miles between any of the locations on your interactive map, so we are left to conclude you are a lying sack of shit.

Then so is needing it for all these things.

The most important things on the list

1. Apply for food stamps

2. Apply for welfare

3. Apply for Medicare/Medicaid

4. Apply for unemployment.

5. Apply to rent or buy a house

6. Apply to rent or buy a car

7. Get a marriage license.

8. Hold a rally or protest

9. Buy certain cold medicines.

So the options here are, democrats don't care about the right for minorities to do any of these things, or they just want to cheat on voting day

Which is it?
Voter ID isn't racist.....making people pay for it is a poll tax, tho, and is forbidden by the Constitution.

Voter ID isn't racist.....making people pay for it is a poll tax, tho, and is forbidden by the Constitution.
Depends on the ID, I paid for my driver’s license! So that’s illegal?

airlines illegally asking for IDs?

Last edited:
So pass a law to allow free voter ID. I would 100% support it. Perhaps our politicians should go to work?
In order for me to get into a Celtics game I have to show an ID and my vaccination status. Is that racist?

Let me list all the cases of massive voter fraud from impersonating someone:

-
-
-
-

That’s all I came up with.

So pass a law to allow free voter ID. I would 100% support it. Perhaps our politicians should go to work?
In order for me to get into a Celtics game I have to show an ID and my vaccination status. Is that racist?
Driver’s license are supposed to be free?

Forum List

Back