If voter ID is racist.............

So, poor blacks are more Likely to have college IDs than rich white folks?

Link us up to your data.
No, college voters are more likely vote Democratic. You want evidence of Republicans targeting black voters, I've already provided the link to an article reporting on how state and federal courts tossed out one of their ID laws for doing just that. In fact I've posted it twice in the thread already. Go look it up.

Prove you wrong about what? Are you implying Democrats are passing laws to give black people an advantage in NBA? Lol. Which ones?
Not implying anything.

You asked for an example, I gave you one. For some reason you don’t want to accept it. Maybe cuz it destroys your bulllshit narrative.

No, college voters are more likely vote Democratic. You want evidence of Republicans targeting black voters, I've already provided the link to an article reporting on how state and federal courts tossed out one of their ID laws for doing just that. In fact I've posted it twice in the thread already. Go look it up.
So one law got thrown out. Seems the system works and there isn’t an issue, Dumbass.

So now too many IDs are a problem... lol.

Well, no, too many ID's isn't the problem, because Texas wisely rejects college ID's...

North Carolina Republicans tried to disqualify State employee IDs because black voters were more likely to have those.

Well, that's wrong. Do you have a source for that? Something you can link to which confirms your allegation?

Voter IDs are free, Mememoron.
Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.

Underlying documents required to obtain ID cost money, a significant expense for lower-income Americans. The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175.
Many more poor whites than blacks in this country.

Next?

Moron, I didn't say the system doesn't work, I said Republicans try to disqualify IDs that their political opponents are more likely to have. Thanks for acknowledging I was right you clown. Lol.
showi me the percentage of Texas college students who do not have a drivers license.

Bring some actual data for once.

Texas birth certificate is $22. You can get them by mail, and don’t need a photo ID.

Sure it does because their DL works as an ID to vote, Dumbass.
No it doesn't, because no matter the percentage of them that have DL, the Republicans know college voters are more likely to vote Democratic and so they disqualify college IDs. That fact stands on its own dipshit.

Forum List

Back