If Trump Wins The Election but Gets Assassinated (AKA America's Worst Nightmare) Will That Mark The Start Of A Second Civil War?

The Neo-GOP version of ISIS?

Good luck with you Geehaad.
ISIS and Democrats go after Christians. ISIS and Democrats allow murder in the inner cities. See a trend there, buddy...

1706817040716.png

Another dumb Civil War thread. The Orange Buffoon is most likely to die of stroke, heart disease or dementia.

WTF is wrong with the MAGANUTS? You expect that either party will go away if they loose in Nov? If Benedict Donald loses again I expect he will want a civil war.

If he is assassinated I expect hoards of his MAGA followers will commit suicide like Lemmings playing follow the leader thinking they just can't go on. (Poor Lemmings they get a bad rap, like Sarah and Al.......)

Boy, you guys really do have a BAD case of TDS.

We're all on the same side.

No, we're not.

Oh this election is going to be really legit, because Joe Bidumb will receive over 1 trillion votes, that is because he is loved so much.

Loved to be hated that is.

Road Runner

Is it "America's worst nightmare" if it is Trump is assassinated? Or is it "America's worst nightmare" if any sitting President is assassinated?

Well any assassination isn't good (although I wouldn't shed a tear for Biden or Harris) but Trump being assassinated would be the worst because right now he's the only one who can save this country.

Would you just hurry up and contract the Plague. You want diseased illegals here, you deserve the diseases that come with them.
People like you will probably burn by spontaneous combustion when the inner anger boils over!

Well any assassination isn't good (although I wouldn't shed a tear for Biden or Harris) but Trump being assassinated would be the worst because right now he's the only one who can save this country.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Only if it's Trump.

Nice Try…….But Republicans run up the most debt
They are very good at it

Out of touch clown. There is no REP or DEM. There is the DC Congress Deep State criminal KKKabal which you drool over. In reality you are in bed with Lynsee grahm on a regular basis but too stupid to realize the demise of this Country as you lead it down the toilet.

It is scary. And if the partisans don't stop screeching about how the "other side" is evil, things will boil over.

We're all on the same side. If we don't remember that, it could all fall apart.

Too late for you, you spinning confused evil busturd.

Forum List

Back