A Vote for Biden is a Vote for?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.

Last edited:
Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.
A vote for Biden is a vote for Obama staying in charge of this country.
It's a vote to continue destroying America.

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

The WEF runs things now.

Elections around the world just gives the illusion of national sovereignty now.

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

It means a vote against the Dictatorial ambitions of Trump. A vote against the crook.

Forum List

Back