IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

Oh, big, big difference. Biden isn't a grifter or a crook. Regardless what lies Trump keeps feeding you.

Trump got himself elected President to enrich himself and his buddies. Biden got elected to help the American people.

These two people could not be more different.
and he is doing such a great job helping America....even fucking democrats are bitching at the guy...trump the asswipe...biden the jerk....at the end of the day they both suck...

Same thing trump did in 2016

trump talked a bunch and millions of illegal immigrants entered America.

During trump's presidency, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
What a frickin moron Otis is......his brain is implanted in his skull backwards....

Please azog stop the BS Billionaires pay very little % compared to what I and maybe you pay
IF they pay anything at all
You did not answer my question. I'll patiently wait. How did doubling the standard deduction help billionaires? The wealthy pay 90% of all taxes.

"This time I really, really, really will lock her up, build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg
^^^TDS 101^^^ You never Trumpers are frankly pathetic

"This time I really, really, really will lock her up, build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg
Would you prefer he throw 2 million illegal wetbacks in the laps of Americans per 12 months…..Allow more to be killed by Covid than his predecessor, divide the living fuck out of Americans with nonstop talk of systemic racism and EQUITY, kill 13 young soldiers in Afghanistan, blow up the debt ceiling?

Hmm. So why did Trump fail ALL of those things?
Would you prefer he throw 2 million illegal wetbacks in the laps of Americans per 12 months…..Allow more to be killed by Covid than his predecessor, divide the living fuck out of Americans with nonstop talk of systemic racism and EQUITY, kill 13 young soldiers in Afghanistan, blow up the debt ceiling?

He should fire everyone above a GS-11 and start over. And those GS-11 and below take lie-detector tests about whether they have ever violated their security agreements about sharing classified information or whether or not they have ever leaked to the press. He needs to take a hard-line stance on the deep state and shut it all down.

Everyone in the FBI leadership, Justice leadership. DOD leadership, etc., fired.

When has the divide between rich and poor shrunk?
How can that be accomplished when you LefTards insist on recruiting all of Mexicos filth?
You dirty bastards won’t stop expanding the underclass…why would you, it’s how the Mexicrat Party stays relevant.

Forum List

Back