IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

You know it wasn’t a lie. You’re just pretending otherwise.
— Lowered tax rate
— Reduced illegal immigration
— Lowered unemployment
— Grew wages
— Historic Black Unemployment
— Held NATO accountable
— Energy Independence
— Improved Military Strength
— Embassy in Jerusalem
— Wall
— Three SCOTUS justices

Checkmate…

— Lowered tax rate
— Lowered unemployment
— Grew wages
— Held NATO accountable
— Energy Independence
— Embassy in Jerusalem
— Wall
— Three SCOTUS justices

Checkmate…
Lol I love how you just put “wall” in there as if his fucking wall idea for the whole border somehow exists. Also wasn’t Mexico supposed to pay for that?

GDP and job growth have proven to be better under Biden. That’s a fact.

Lowered the tax rate huh? You mean for the wealthy and no one else? That tax cut he gave the middle class expired. He sure as hell didn’t do shit for poor people paying taxes.

Held NATO accountable? What the fuck does that even mean? Lol you’re comical.

Also where is the proof he had any affect on illegal immigration?

Lol I love how you just put “wall” in there as if his fucking wall idea for the whole border somehow exists. Also wasn’t Mexico supposed to pay for that?
Mexico paying for the wall was always said in jest.
Only ignorant, TDS inflicted LefTards were stupid enough to believe that a disgusting, filthy broke shithole like Mexico would cut us a $20 billion dollar check. Legit core Americans never gave two fucks about who would pay...the arithmetic is elementary, the wall pays for itself.
hahaha…GDP and job growth after opening an economy you paranoid dumbfucks closed? WOW!
Lowered the tax rate huh? You mean for the wealthy and no one else? That tax cut he gave the middle class expired. He sure as hell didn’t do shit for poor people paying taxes.
Taxes were cut for ALL legit productive people….Poor people don’t pay income taxes.
Trump had all world leaders on notice and on their heels…Real leader shit, you wouldn’t understand.
Border Patrol / iCE officials have confirmed it…look up “Trump remain in Mexico policy”

Billy, are you ever right about anything?

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
By 2025, he'll only get an hour a day to even touch the fences.

Hey... to make an omelet, ya gotta break a few eggs ;) He'd have every right to go medieval on the bureaucracy. He can't fire most of them but he could damned sure reassign a lot of them to quiet offices with a lot less power than they had before. He'd be a fool to neglect getting rid of the insurgents around him that will be trying their best to shank him at every turn.
Add to that the fact that your media 5th column has lost the trust of all but the most insane Leftist partisans and the likelihood that one or both houses of the Congress will be in opposition this time and if you're a Lefty, things won't be lookin' too spritely for the home team.

Uh huh. Leaving out that part where the scum you support in DC FOUGHT HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY... aren't ya, Cletus? They were so brazen with their moves that every one of them was eventually overturned by a much less amenable SCOTUS in 2017-18.
He needs to get rid the heads of the DOJ, all of them. He needs to dissolve the Department of Education, and then he needs to declare martial law---and form a special investigation unit for politicians and their co-horts..........with special prosecutors and courts to deal with them as the traitors that they are. He needs to go after the swamp dems and swamp republicans alike taking out McConnel and SC Roberts as well.

— Lowered tax rate
— Lowered unemployment
— Grew wages
— Held NATO accountable
— Energy Independence
— Embassy in Jerusalem
— Wall
— Three SCOTUS justices

Checkmate…
LOL

He's a one-term president along with Carter and Bush Sr.. That, and being impeached twice, is his legacy.

face-palm-gif.278959

"Checkmate..."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What a stupid meme. It's bad enough you need others to do your thinking for you; but to have someone else do your thinking and that's what you come up with is just sad. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
That’s weird….a meme makes you look and feel stupid and you call the meme stupid….come on, do better.

Mexico paying for the wall was always said in jest.
Only ignorant, TDS inflicted LefTards were stupid enough to believe that a disgusting, filthy broke shithole like Mexico would cut us a $20 billion dollar check. Legit core Americans never gave two fucks about who would pay...the arithmetic is elementary, the wall pays for itself.

hahaha…GDP and job growth after opening an economy you paranoid dumbfucks closed? WOW!

Taxes were cut for ALL legit productive people….Poor people don’t pay income taxes.

Trump had all world leaders on notice and on their heels…Real leader shit, you wouldn’t understand.

Border Patrol / iCE officials have confirmed it…look up “Trump remain in Mexico policy”

Billy, are you ever right about anything?
Lol you dumb mother fucker. In jest. Are you actually stupid enough to believe that? What the fuck was even the point of saying that as a joke? You have no idea do you?

You can whine all you want. Those metrics as well as the stock market are doing better under Biden.

On notice? What the fuck are you ever referring to? You have no idea. Trump was the laughing stock of everyone. You’re too stupid to see that.

The middle class didn’t get a permanent tax cut, idiot. Man were you duped. That’s part of being a Trumptard though.

What would I even be looking up? Post statistics or shut up. Any statistics you do cite need to have some connection to a Trump POLICY. You got nothing.

I’m always right. What can I say? It’s a gift.

Last edited:
That’s weird….a meme makes you look and feel stupid and you call the meme stupid….come on, do better.
LOL

You go from having someone else do your thinking ... to ... channeling Peewee Herman.

Yeah, now I am embarrassed for ya.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Better under Biden? He came in post COVID19 lockdowns duh. It’s artificial. Let’s see how it is in 2022 compared to 2021. Most Americans see Biden is a horrible as the polls show. Proof? ICE, illegals staying in Mexico? Under Biden we had a huge surge you stupid leftist with illegals literally wearing shirts stating “Biden let us in”. You live in a fantasy world. You saw what happened in VA. That’s just a tiny example of what is to come.

LOL

He's a one-term president along with Carter and Bush Sr.. That, and being impeached twice, is his legacy.

face-palm-gif.278959

"Checkmate..."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Fido!!! Good boy!!!! If not for COVID19 he would have won. He also got the 2nd most votes ever. You’re such a Biden sycophant and you said he “sucks” lmao!!! He ll be another one term president btw.

Checkmate

What a stupid meme. It's bad enough you need others to do your thinking for you; but to have someone else do your thinking and that's what you come up with is just sad. I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Fido, you should be embarrassed for yourself. You voted for someone who sucks and defend him nonstop. Truth over facts. Poor little lapdog, need me to do more thinking for you?

LOL

You go from having someone else do your thinking ... to ... channeling Peewee Herman.

Yeah, now I am embarrassed for ya.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Why are you embarrassed for him, Fido? He didn’t vote for someone who he thinks sucks. Ha ha ha. Silly little lapdog.

Fido!!! Good boy!!!! If not for COVID19 he would have won. He also got the 2nd most votes ever. You’re such a Biden sycophant and you said he “sucks” lmao!!! He ll be another one term president btw.

Checkmate
LOL

If?? If you had balls you'd be a man. Regardless of your eunuch condition, he's relegated to the cheap seats of history with Pierce, Harrison,, Hoover, Carter & GHW Bush.

You know, the worst of the worst.

Fido, you should be embarrassed for yourself. You voted for someone who sucks and defend him nonstop. Truth over facts. Poor little lapdog, need me to do more thinking for you?
Poor, ShortBus. Your obsession with me drives you nuts.

:itsok:

LOL

If?? If you had balls you'd be a man. Regardless of your eunuch condition, he's relegated to the cheap seats of history with Pierce, Harrison,, Hoover, Carter & GHW Bush.

You know, the worst of the worst.
OK and Biden will be as well and you voted for him. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Poor little lapdog. Little Fido. I do have kids. And unlike you they aren’t fat and ugly.

Forum List

Back