IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

He has every right to be one thousand percent vengeful, after have the election stolen and being lied about for 4 years, I hope he destroys every Leftwing POS he can, and I will be contributing every penny I have as he does it.

OK and Biden will be as well and you voted for him. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Poor little lapdog. Little Fido. I do have kids. And unlike you they aren’t fat and ugly.
LOL

Biden may or may not. Trump already is a one-term president. What a loser you voted for, eh, ShortBus?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

"Stolen??"

Prove it.......

Okay: The Pennsylvania cut off date for receiving ballots was illegally moved to a later date. Moviong the date required a legislative act, but the SecState did it by order, arbitrarily, and illegally. That date move allowed harvested ballots to swing the win from Trump to Biden. All those ballots are illegal because they came in after the legal cut off date.

Trump won Pennsylvania.

Trump is president.

Now go fuck off.

Okay: The Pennsylvania cut off date for receiving ballots was illegally moved to a later date. Moviong the date required a legislative act, but the SecState did it by order, arbitrarily, and illegally. That date move allowed harvested ballots to swing the win from Trump to Biden. All those ballots are illegal because they came in after the legal cut off date.

Trump won Pennsylvania.

Trump is president.

Now go fuck off.
LOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

Pennsylvania did not count ballots that came in after the polls closed on election day...

That's a swing and a miss for ya, Spunky. Better luck next time.

golf-kid.gif

So? You got any real proof?​

LOL

Biden may or may not. Trump already is a one-term president. What a loser you voted for, eh, ShortBus?

:abgg2q.jpg:
May or may not? You’re nuts. Then again, Fido we already knew that. Thanks for the self portrait. I voted for someone I did not believe sucks. Can you say the same, lapdog?

May or may not? You’re nuts. Then again, Fido we already knew that. Thanks for the self portrait. I voted for someone I did not believe sucks. Can you say the same, lapdog?
You voted for a loser, ShortBus.

LOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

Pennsylvania did not count ballots that came in after the polls closed on election day...

That's a swing and a miss for ya, Spunky. Better luck next time.​
golf-kid.gif
So? You got any real proof?​
Really? You're a moron. Don't know if it would have made a difference but you are one dumb idiot, Fido.

As did you, Fido. Yours got elected. Mine lasted four years. Will yours, lapdog. Only a fucking moron would vote for someone who sucks.
LOL

False again, ShortBus. My candidate won his election. When was the last time you voted for the winning candidate?

Really? You're a moron. Don't know if it would have made a difference but you are one dumb idiot, Fido.

LOL

As always, you prove to the forum that you're an abject imbecile. Moron, you posted what the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled the state could do -- whereas I posted what the state actually did.

LOL

As always, you prove to the forum that you're an abject imbecile. Moron, you posted what the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled the state could do -- whereas I posted what the state actually did.
Nope. You didn’t. But keep believing that, Fido.

Forum List

Back