IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

He’s a useless sack of shit. Republicans had full control his first two years in office and they still failed to build the wall. The wall was of course a retarded idea to begin with but what else do you expect from a moron?
Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony with a hardcore case of TDS?

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony with a hardcore case of TDS?
The only reason that idiot is a billionaire is because his daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars to invest.

Who in there right mind would want to be part of an administration run by that maniac? So he'll surround himself again with a slew of bottom feeders like before.

Of course there are his asseaters in Congress who would gladly go to work at the White House Funny Farm run by Trump.
And yet Trump and bottom feeders gave us the best administration since atleast REAGAN........fuck the swamp republicans and dems...bring back Trump.

eddie i asked this before....do democrats never say no?...
Sure they say no but not to infrastructure not to Covid relief not to raising our debt limits to pay for POS Trumps debt WHEN have the lying hypocritical repubs done ANYTHING for the poor and middle class?

Sure they say no but not to infrastructure not to Covid relief not to raising our debt limits to pay for POS Trumps debt WHEN have the lying hypocritical repubs done ANYTHING for the poor and middle class?
you just sound like a party person eddie.....who is going to pay for what biden is costing us?...and if the hypocritical democrats have done anything for the poor and middle class why is the middle class still shrinking and the poor still getting poorer and the rich still getting richer?.....

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
My thoughts are, too bad our country has come to this. I'm hoping that some other Republican wins so we don't go down that road but Democrats deserve every bit of revenge they get and it is going to start coming before 2024.

Do you find it odd that not all millionaires are able to turn their millions to billions?
Did his dad give him sane investment advice? Yeah maybe. I love how you shit on poor people for getting government assistance yet you give Trump a pass on daddy giving him 10’s of millions. You’re just a childish hypocrite bitch.

Same thing trump did in 2016

trump talked a bunch and millions of illegal immigrants entered America.

During trump's presidency, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
Sanctuary Cities anyone? Leftists blocked each and every action of Trump to make America safer. You knew this but decided to troll anyway

you just sound like a party person eddie.....who is going to pay for what biden is costing us?...and if the hypocritical democrats have done anything for the poor and middle class why is the middle class still shrinking and the poor still getting poorer and the rich still getting richer?.....
Trump took care of the billionaires

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
"This time I really, really, really will lock her up, build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

"This time I really, really, really will lock her up, build the wall, and replace Obamacare, and balance the budget, and provide 6 percent GDP growth, and release my tax returns, and will be too busy to go golf."

"That I can tell you. Bleev me."

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg
And they’ll believe every word.

trump is an asshole,biden is a jerk...not much of a difference....

Oh, big, big difference. Biden isn't a grifter or a crook. Regardless what lies Trump keeps feeding you.

Trump got himself elected President to enrich himself and his buddies. Biden got elected to help the American people.

These two people could not be more different.

Forum List

Back