Trump told Lindsey Graham: Putin doesn't understand Biden won't be president in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
is there anyone in the world who doesn't know Joe is doomed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Sleepy Joe and there is no way Trump the Chump will be president in 2024, does Trump not realize this? Putin is an autocratic dictator and I bet he doesn't understand that reviving the Russian empire will cost him dearly.

Yeah, Sleepy Joe and there is no way Trump the Chump will be president in 2024, does Trump not realize this? Putin is an autocratic dictator and I bet he doesn't understand that reviving the Russian empire will cost him dearly.

If not Trump, you can bet it'll be someone equally destructive to your little liberal circle-jerk.

You folks had your turn, and you showed the American people just how incompetent your were.

• Banned
glad to have you back, though i disagree with everything you said, except for the Putin is a dick part

glad to have you back, though i disagree with everything you said, except for the Putin is a dick part

I'm not. I thought he got the Wuhan Flu.

But then I felt a little guilty about it, and then I didn't.

Forum List

Back