IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

all you are doing is making excuses for the guy...at bidens age eddie i doubt if he is going to get better....
He's a slow walking ,slow talking guy ,,but not bad A HUGE upgrade from what occupied our WH last Meanwhile Repubs have no plan The party of NO

He's a slow walking ,slow talking guy ,,but not bad A HUGE upgrade from what occupied our WH last Meanwhile Repubs have no plan The party of NO
eddie the guy has not impressed anybody but die hard democrats.....but then all they care about is he is a democrat....as usual fuck the country....

I seriously doubt a second Trump presidency would do what needs to be done.
Donald Trump tried to act tough on his TV shows. He did his best as President but he just couldn't bring himself to do those thing that still need to be done to restore America "Land of Liberty" times. No. it would be just four more years of treading water.

Republicans need a ruthless candidate who will campaign on a platform of vengence and immediately launch investigations and prosecution of those who have (sold lousy paintings for fortunes??) taken bribes and snatched away all those freedoms we once enjoyed. The sort of candidate who never fed at the public trough (took student loans) and who actually worked for a living. Maybe NEVER owned a big business - learned at the school-of-hard-knocks.

In short, the kind of person who built America!

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
Trump will be too busy winning to bother with revenge on traitor Dems.

Sadly, you're probably correct. But you have to realize that Trumps revenge against those people, would be to tear down those institutions, effectively plunging the country into ruin.
Did the country collapse in Trump's first term snowflake? (blueslegend said with extreme sarcasm)

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?

Trump will pick up where the left off, getting punked by the Globalist US based Intel Agencies and making sure no democrat ever faces charges, even for spying on him

The country has never collapsed regardless of how fucked up the people running the government have been.
Then why do Dems constantly claim the world will end if a Republican is elected. Don't bother denying it their flip flopping and fear mongering is well documented. First they claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with North Korea. Then when Trump met with North Korea Dems claim discussing peace was even worse. DEMS are dishonest and corrupt to their core!

Then why do Dems constantly claim the world will end if a Republican is elected. Don't bother denying it their flip flopping and fear mongering is well documented. First they claimed Trump was going to get us into a war with North Korea. Then when Trump met with North Korea Dems claim discussing peace was even worse. DEMS are dishonest and corrupt to their core!
Now that’s some crazy shit right there!
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

He’s a useless sack of shit. Republicans had full control his first two years in office and they still failed to build the wall. The wall was of course a retarded idea to begin with but what else do you expect from a moron?

Same thing trump did in 2016

trump talked a bunch and millions of illegal immigrants entered America.

During trump's presidency, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
10 times more are entering under Biden, you fucking douchebag. 95% of those 12 million came in under previous presidents.

Forum List

Back