IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
I don’t think he’s focus on that. He’s focus on making America great again. Bringing jobs back, fixing the economy, not starting new wars, and lowering crime in America.

Sadly, you're probably correct. But you have to realize that Trumps revenge against those people, would be to tear down those institutions, effectively plunging the country into ruin.
Hey... to make an omelet, ya gotta break a few eggs ;) He'd have every right to go medieval on the bureaucracy. He can't fire most of them but he could damned sure reassign a lot of them to quiet offices with a lot less power than they had before. He'd be a fool to neglect getting rid of the insurgents around him that will be trying their best to shank him at every turn.
Add to that the fact that your media 5th column has lost the trust of all but the most insane Leftist partisans and the likelihood that one or both houses of the Congress will be in opposition this time and if you're a Lefty, things won't be lookin' too spritely for the home team.
Trump promised to deport them all. Yet after 4 years there were just as many of them.
Uh huh. Leaving out that part where the scum you support in DC FOUGHT HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY... aren't ya, Cletus? They were so brazen with their moves that every one of them was eventually overturned by a much less amenable SCOTUS in 2017-18.

I don’t think he’s focus on that. He’s focus on making America great again. Bringing jobs back, fixing the economy, not starting new wars, and lowering crime in America.
I agree that it wouldn't necessarily be his first priority but he'd be an utter fool not to fire every single Democrat-appointed member of his administration. That includes CIA, FBI, DHS, etc. on DAY ONE. He cannot be removed through Impeachment this time and he'll have no worry about needing to be re-elected. Cut their asses loose and if no one wants the position working for him, leave it empty and move forward. In that sense, he needs to be ready months in advance with key people who are willing to fight against the criminals in DC.

He also would be able to use the new social media platform (TRUTH Social) and tell Twitter and FB to go fook themselves.
In all honesty, though, if he runs and wins, the Left will push this nation into violent conflict. Hell, they may even try a military coup to keep him out, elections be damned. Think that's hyperbole? Watch it happen...

Truth is a grift. Trump and the backers are cashing out as soon as the stock is sold to the tubes. Hiring Nunes means they aren't even pretending.

We are actually seeing the DOJ pursuing mom and pop demonstrators who might be guilty of criminal trespass over a year ago and the question is whether Trump will be "vengeful" if he defeats Biden in three years? Give me a freaking break.

vengeance needs to stop. if people don't want to work together get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back