IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

Nope. You didn’t. But keep believing that, Fido.
LOL

As if more evidence was needed you're demented. ShortBus, I posted a screenshot from the PA .gov website from November, 2020, where they posted their counts -- along with a banner reading their counts do not include any ballots received after the polls closed on election night.

Sucks to be you.

Yeah and those people aren’t necessarily rich you idiot traitor.
Whose the idiot ? Me for believing billionaires are getting away with murder even as far as hiding wealth OR you who feel they must be protected , even those pigs like Trump ?

I think if Trump wins, he ought to fire all the Obummer or bidim holdovers, every last one of them... and then call for investigations of possible crimes they committed

After all, that is what the elite Dims do to their opponents

always that double standard, though... We'll never get justice THAT way... meaning when the Dims get away with all their crimes but Rs cannot even breathe incorrectly

LOL

As if more evidence was needed you're demented. ShortBus, I posted a screenshot from the PA .gov website from November, 2020, where they posted their counts -- along with a banner reading their counts do not include any ballots received after the polls closed on election night.

Sucks to be you.
Banners...LOL

OK...Fido, Capt. Gullible

Whose the idiot ? Me for believing billionaires are getting away with murder even as far as hiding wealth OR you who feel they must be protected , even those pigs like Trump ?
What Billionaires? What?

Please shut your traitor mouth

1643138545586.png

Attachments

• 1643138521843.png
    1643138521843.png
    3 KB · Views: 7
LOL

You poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Reality that you voted for someone who sucks, Fido? I never challenged the election results. Not once. I find them disturbing. That is all. You voted for someone you believe sucks. That makes you an idiot, little lapdog.

LOL

You poor thing. Reality is such a bitch to you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
ha ha... that is hilarious

a leftie accusing someone of not facing reality!!!!!!!! That's rich

lefties deny the reality that life begins at... OMG OMG ... the beginning (conception)

the reality that Trump won and this is proven if no other way than by the fact that no one in his/her right mind would vote for a dementia addled pervert baby killer like bidim

But hey, you will be forced like everyone else living in a fantasy world to face reality when you DIE

Everyone does that, ya know... everyone dies...

Then the Judgment.. Oh, you don't believe in that, do you?

I guess you will find out some day, won't you? Kind of not too wise to not prepare... but again, lefties live in a fantasy world where justice is whatever they say it is, nothing more or less

Reality that you voted for someone who sucks, Fido? I never challenged the election results. Not once. I find them disturbing. That is all. You voted for someone you believe sucks. That makes you an idiot, little lapdog.
That too is a reality that annoys the shit out of you. And I never said you challenged election results. And no, voting for someone who doesn't suck as bad as the piece of shit you voted for does not make me an idiot. It makes you an obsessed dolt who's desperate to find fault in voting for the lesser of two evils.

At any rate, Pennsylvania did not count votes after election night. You lose again, loser.

That too is a reality that annoys the shit out of you. And I never said you challenged election results. And no, voting for someone who doesn't suck as bad as the piece of shit you voted for does not make me an idiot. It makes you an obsessed dolt who's desperate to find fault in voting for the lesser of two evils.

At any rate, Pennsylvania did not count votes after election night. You lose again, loser.

Voting for someone who sucks makes you an idiot, Fido. The rest is drivel.

i dont think voting for someone who "sucks" is the worst thing...

you have to choose between the lesser of 2 evils sometimes

voting in that case is better than not... But hopefully only Rs see this msg

:)

Fido, come on now. You can do better than that. My little lapdog, you're done fighting already. Where are your emojis and memes that you post over and over again?
LOL

As always, your obsession is noted and laughed at.

Forum List

Back