IF Trump were to win in 2024…how vengeful should we expect him to be…what kind of action will be taken on the southern border?

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?

Same thing trump did in 2016

trump talked a bunch and millions of illegal immigrants entered America.

During trump's presidency, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

I dream of Trump winning the 2024 election and doing all he can possibly do to get revenge against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Left. I bet he swings for the fences every single chance he gets. Your thoughts?
Sadly, you're probably correct. But you have to realize that Trumps revenge against those people, would be to tear down those institutions, effectively plunging the country into ruin.

He should use every tool available to him to put those communist, corrupt, slime pieces of shit in prison!!!!!
Who in there right mind would want to be part of an administration run by that maniac? So he'll surround himself again with a slew of bottom feeders like before.

Of course there are his asseaters in Congress who would gladly go to work at the White House Funny Farm run by Trump.

Last edited:
Sadly, you're probably correct. But you have to realize that Trumps revenge against those people, would be to tear down those institutions, effectively plunging the country into ruin.
Trump doesn't give a shit because he's depraved.

Who in there right mind would want to be part of an administration run by that maniac? So he'll surround himself again with a slew of bottom feeders like before.

Sydney Powell for Attorney General?
Rudy Giuliani for Secretary of State?
Michael Flynn for Secretary of Defense?

Last edited:
We don't know what he might do, we don't even know if he will win...we don't even know for certain if he will run.

Why speculate on something that we don't know?

Same thing trump did in 2016

trump talked a bunch and millions of illegal immigrants entered America.

During trump's presidency, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
Every Democrat County Executive defied Trump's No Trespassers Rule and he stopped sending them money.

You should be able to supply the obvious lawful and CONSTITUTIONAL response to your childish post. Or perhaps you are truly incompetent of such and really just wish to piss into the wind like a four-year-old trying to garner attention! So dream on kid, but remember you and your hero will be getting nada immunity in the end!

I'm hoping scorned first-wife, scorched earth, wrath of heaven kind of vengeful ...

744bb0f9db34e1969f5cceffcef22c6cee89e3f96da787f97b3f8e8419f6f138_1.jpg

He may be the only Republican that can lose in 2024.

Forum List

Back