If heaven is real what language do they speak?

What do they eat? Can you drink beer and smoke cigarettes in heaven ?

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
That does not explain why Jesus ate fish after his resurrection.

You should actually read the Bible more often instead of ass-u-me-ing so much.

You should lighten up and not take a clearly tongue-in-cheek comment seriously. :)
Is that your excuse for ignoring what it says in the New Testament then?

Or just another red herring to support your Protestant bullsh!t?

Just going out on a limb here....:tongue:...but may be a telepathic language is used?

From mind to mind ....so to speak.... just thought transmission:dunno:

I think the language is love.

Its like through my life working on a project dealing with the Japanese , Spanish , Germans or now the Portuguese..as long as you have a mechanical ability and know mathematics it is easy to solve a problem..

But in heaven the language is love.
That reminds me of the dirty Johnny joke about what part of you goes to Heaven first.

Johnny's sister said your heart because you love with your heart.

Johnny's brother said your head because you think with your brain.

Johnny said it was your feet.

Because he saw his mom and dad in bed naked and he was on top of her and her feet were up in the air and she was saying "Oh God I'm coming!"

:D

Any religion that does not let you drink wine is not Christian.

Jesus turned water into wine.

Jesus drank wine at Passover.

Jesus said to drink wine in remember of his blood which was being shed for the New Covenant.

Er..my religion allows me to drink wine.
Then read this:

Does the Baptist Doctrine Feel That Drinking Is a Sin?
Well I don't know who wrote that but I looked it up and apparently we don't drink!

Who knew! Lol!
You need to find a new church. A Christian one.

No thank you. I have a Christian church.
Spill the wine then! Dig that girl!

BUT we need a "dumbsh!t" box to check as well. Not for you, but for some of the other dumbsh!t comments here like "Arabic".
The language of heaven is not a relevant question. The relevant question is, are you prepared to die? If you were to die at this very moment would you go to heaven, or would you go to hell? I think most of us know the answer to that question. And once you have asked yourself the question, realized what the answer is, it is all on you to change that answer if you don't like it. But the good part of it is this, no matter what you have done, no matter how deep your sin or how deep in darkness you have strayed, there is always a way back to God. And once you take that first step towards God, he will rush to meet you the rest of the way, he will take you into his loving arms, and he will throw a feast to celebrate your arrival.

I just posted this because I seen this a few days ago...
View attachment 82051
Your link does not work unfortunately.

From CNN

Ghostly image captured in fatal accident photo - CNN.com

I set you all up for this thread, guilty as charged...

But do you think this is real?
Ghostly image captured in fatal accident photo - CNN.com
But how many foreign (non-English) languages do you speak ??

Guttural like the ancient Egyptians, all consonants and no vowels.

Language is angelish - a yiddish dialect. And sure you can drink beer and smoke cigarettes but no one produces alcohol, drugs or cigarettes. What to eat? Manna, I guess. Barbecue manna for example.

The "funny" comment should really be disabled. I made a serious statement about what I believe as a Christian, and guno just shat upon it with a "funny." Why should that be allowed? If guno has something to say, he should say it. But these "drive by" attack on posts using "funny" should be disabled. It does nothing to promote serious discussion.
BUT we need a "dumbsh!t" box to check as well. Not for you, but for some of the other dumbsh!t comments here like "Arabic".
The language of heaven is not a relevant question. The relevant question is, are you prepared to die? If you were to die at this very moment would you go to heaven, or would you go to hell? I think most of us know the answer to that question. And once you have asked yourself the question, realized what the answer is, it is all on you to change that answer if you don't like it. But the good part of it is this, no matter what you have done, no matter how deep your sin or how deep in darkness you have strayed, there is always a way back to God. And once you take that first step towards God, he will rush to meet you the rest of the way, he will take you into his loving arms, and he will throw a feast to celebrate your arrival.
I am a trained Marine Officer prepared not only to die

What?

but to kill and to take as many of the enemy with me.

A good one.

In the Kingdom of God, on earth as it is in heaven, people speak the truth with love as children of God. Words of comfort and peace, reconciliation and correction for the purpose of restoring and maintaining good faith relations and harmony. We are called to be "perfect" ie mature or whole even as our Father in Heaven is perfect.

Whether people continue to eat, smoke, drink, speak or carry on in whatever ways are natural for them, there is no spiritual sickness that otherwise causes addiction, abuse, or ills, but harmony and balance are restored.

bear513 for language the Christians will speak Christian language to each other, secular gentiles will speak secular language to each other, same with Muslims Jews Buddhists Hindus etc. All tribes will be fulfilled and made one in Christ Jesus or Restorative Justice regardless what language is used to reach agreement on truth with which audience of people. All branches will be included in the Tree of Life. The message of grace and salvation fulfils them all whether Jew or Gentile, theist or nontheist, secular Gentile under natural law or believer under scriptural authority . The law of Justice that is represented in Lord Jesus governs all

Last edited:

The spirit body does not need food, and I doubt very much they smoke and drink. I do not think we go to a heaven or hell. We go to a higher plane of experience where we have bodies of pure energy. I do not think we have the same stimulation in the spirit body as in the physical body so you cannot get drunk. Spiritualist say that alcoholics who die may try to obsess earthy drunks, so that they can share the feeling of drunkenness.

I recommend the book, ' Spirit teachings' by Stainton Moses. Which is available to read for free on the internet.

Spirit Teachings by Stainton Moses

Last edited:

I've always gotten the impression that you have no physical body in heaven, so eating, drinking, and smoking are probably right out. :p
That does not explain why Jesus ate fish after his resurrection.

You should actually read the Bible more often instead of ass-u-me-ing so much.

You should lighten up and not take a clearly tongue-in-cheek comment seriously. :)
Is that your excuse for ignoring what it says in the New Testament then?

Or just another red herring to support your Protestant bullsh!t?

My 'excuse' for ignoring what the New Testament says is that I don't believe in any of that. It certainly has nothing to do with Protestant bullshit. :lol:

What's your excuse for the stick up your ass? ;)

Southern Baptists too.
Southern Baptist is not a language, however.

You ever hear them talk? Hell ya
I'm Southern Baptist and I don't have a southern accent. I'm from Oregon for Pete's sake.

They're all very tribal however, terminally fundamentalist in a verbal and dialect manner.
How many Southern Baptists do you know? Pssst....we aren't fundamentalists.
I know of a few. The ones I want to know are the bastards who throw beer cans in my yard. I live 2 blocks from a Baptist church. BTW, do you know the difference between a Baptist and a Catholic?

Forum List

Back