Idiotic Bigots can Go Read Another Thread

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. With murderous genocide still plaguing the world today, it is vital that we never forget, or accept that chickenshit bigots are just harmless nuts. Allowing anti-Semites or other bigots to pass unnoticed is a dangerous step in the wrong direction.

I have little patience for racists or any other hateful bigots.
Somebody that unworthy doesn't deserve your energy. You give their stupidity power it doesn't deserve when you let it upset you like that.

Somebody that unworthy doesn't deserve your energy. You give their stupidity power over you when you let it upset you like that.
True, but on the other hand, that kind of cockroach reproduces in the dark. Next thing you know...

i will never get the deniers and those who do not remember history are apt to repeat it....cant be allowed..japanese internment camps were close enough

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. With murderous genocide still plaguing the world today, it is vital that we never forget, or accept that chickenshit bigots are just harmless nuts. Allowing anti-Semites or other bigots to pass unnoticed is a dangerous step in the wrong direction.
Sad stuff for sure.

I agree that it should never happen again

But you're still a whiney, pussy

I have my own biases but Jews aren't one of them. They are God's chosen people and Israel is their home.

Ya. Went from never again to never again except for Darfur. AND then that nasty bit in Kosovo. It would be beautiful if people did more than remember it and focused on the never doing it again part.

Ya. Went from never again to never again except for Darfur. AND then that nasty bit in Kosovo. It would be beautiful if people did more than remember it and focused on the never doing it again part.

Even though they're pretty much surrounded by Islamofascists, the Israelis are too well-armed to let that happen again. They're not going down without a fight.

1643374951210.png

i dont support either side in the middle east...we pay israel way too much in foreign aid and we continue to pay for a peace that is not profitable to either side. I dont get the blind support of israel by american christians at all...

Sad stuff for sure.

I agree that it should never happen again

But you're still a whiney, pussy

He's also mad America won W II and beat his beloved Japanese 'master race', so this is just another of his hypocritical comedy threads where he tries to make people believe he's anti-racist n stuff, same lies as most Democrats parrot.

Forum List

Back