Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

In your class I can see myself getting an F in history because I’m not ashamed of our effort in winning WWII

In your class I can see myself getting an F in history because I’m not ashamed of our effort in winning WWII

Then you really are a stupid as you seem, and you don't pay attention very well. Your straw man would get an F. YOU would just get the ridicule you deserve for being such a blockhead. As I have ALSO said A THOUSAND TIMES, I never have and never will impose any opinion on any of my students. They are ALWAYS encouraged to reach their own conclusions and present them in a logical manner.

Last edited:
Oh, "concerned for her profession"? Is that what "Boo-hoo, it's too hard! No one should enter the profession! It's unfair!" is to you? You couldn't be more obvious, so just stop bitching about it and go.

You think I'm alone?

That there's not a blistering teacher shortage in every state?

ha. Stop obsessing over me.

Then you really are a stupid as you seem, and you don't pay attention very well. Your straw man would get an F. YOU would just get the ridicule you deserve for being such a blockhead. As I have ALSO said A THOUSAND TIMES, I never have and never will impose any opinion on any of my students. They are ALWAYS encouraged to reach their own conclusions and present them in a logical manner.
Sure thing Teach, whatever you say

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

good riddance. let her go support blacks and queers somewhere else

Thats [sic] a sham

The moment a parent walks into your classroom you can change your tune
The moment some imaginary camera is turned on, anyone can "change their tune" if they want to.

My tune doesn't change.

About twice the rate for teachers as for the non teacher parents

Less than a quarter of all? And?

The moment some imaginary camera is turned on, anyone can "change their tune" if they want to.

My tune doesn't change.
It will record every word you day

If that causes you to be a better teacher I’ll settle for that

How about you getting in the classroom and showing us your expertise. It is as easy as you tell us all the time. We will wait on you to make the change for the nation.
So lib teachers are too elite to be questioned by the Great Unwashed?

Forum List

Back