So, about that 6 year old who shot his teacher....just finding out the rest of the story...

Virginia justice prevailed because she plead.

Had she opted for a jury trial in Newport News I bet she would have got off easier.

Not all blue areas are equal due to the ethnic make-up of the blue areas.
The city is known as Bad Newz for a reason.

Virginia justice prevailed because she plead.

Had she opted for a jury trial in Newport News I bet she would have got off easier.

Not all blue areas are equal due to the ethnic make-up of the blue areas.
I don't think she would have gotten off easier in Newport News. I live in Hampton Roads and work in Newport News.

I don't think she would have gotten off easier in Newport News. I live in Hampton Roads and work in Newport News.
Sucks to be you. ;)

Sucks to be you. ;)

Where I live in Suffolk is a great area. Downtown is too far away for them to wander over here. Plus, this area is full of 2A supporters.

Hey, he’s the one misquoting people (or not quoting them)....

That is pretty fucked up...the lie he told. Don’t you agree?

Of course you don’t....MAGA is scum. You guys are all the same
You deleted the beginning of his post which set the context.

You deleted the beginning of his post which set the context.
The context was a lie and you (and that piece of shit who wrote it) fucking know it....

This is how you treat a bully...you rub their nose in their own bullshit.

Right now he’s whining like a bitch to the mods. That is what bitches do.

The context was a lie and you (and that piece of shit who wrote it) fucking know it....

This is how you treat a bully...you rub their nose in their own bullshit.

Right now he’s whining like a bitch to the mods. That is what bitches do.
No, bitches edit quotes because they are not smart enough to make a point concerning a comment.

Well, first you think a self-loathing piece of garbage like Andy Ngo is a credible source.

Secondly, you are deflecting again. THIS SIX YEAR OLD NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD A GUN TO START WITH!

Come to think of it, that's why you have Captain Kirk as your icon. "Deflectors to Maximum" seems to be your motto.

The kid took the gun from her purse without her knowledge.
So then charging her was likely wrong.

Forum List

Back