So, about that 6 year old who shot his teacher....just finding out the rest of the story...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You know, you would think I would learn......I heard this story and didn't even think to look deeper into it....and then, reading Andy Ngo, I find out the rest of the story....

The 6 year old shooter was a black child...

The Virginia mother of the boy who carried out a planned shooting of his teacher has been sentenced to two years in prison for child neglect. The incident was originally blamed on white supremacist gun culture & then it was revealed the boy is black. Read:
=======

The mother of a 6-year-old boy who shot his teacher in a Virginia classroom earlier this year has been sentenced to two years in prison on child neglect charges, ABC News reports.

Deja Nicole Taylor, 25, has been sentenced by a judge to two years in prison after pleading guilty to child neglect charges in August.

Upon completion of the prison sentence, Taylor has been ordered to serve two years of probation and must undergo substance abuse treatment, parenting classes, and mental health treatment, according to the Newport News Commonwealth's Attorney's Office.

People with no business owning guns are able to buy as many guns as they can afford.

Courtesy of the 2nd Amendment.

Freedom means that until you break the law, you are not a slave, who has to ask permission from your rulers for basic Rights.....

I know a fascist like you believes that every subject must prove their worthiness to their government betters.......but freedom doesn't work that way.....

and if the democrats would stop releasing violent gun offenders over and over again, our gun crime rate would go down 99% since normal gun owners don't commit crime or gun murder....

You know, you would think I would learn......I heard this story and didn't even think to look deeper into it....and then, reading Andy Ngo, I find out the rest of the story....

The 6 year old shooter was a black child...

Well, first you think a self-loathing piece of garbage like Andy Ngo is a credible source.

Secondly, you are deflecting again. THIS SIX YEAR OLD NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD A GUN TO START WITH!

Come to think of it, that's why you have Captain Kirk as your icon. "Deflectors to Maximum" seems to be your motto.

We are not stupid.

Because of the careful way in which this story was originally reported, many Americans were forced to read between the lines.

And finally, the truth has come out.

This morning, a picture of the mother was published in the Daily Mail.

If the shooting had occurred in the North, the mother of course would have never been sentenced to prison.

I suspected the little shit was a Negro the day I heard it happen.

With gun ownership comes responsibility. The stupid Negro mother was such an irresponsible idiot she could not secure the gun from a six year old kid. Typical for Blacks.

Of course the kid lives in a culture of violence where nobody takes any responsibility for anything.

I have about 50 firearms. They are all secure and no six year old kid is going to get one and shoot his teacher. When my sons were young I taught them responsible gun safety from an early age. I also secured the firearms and ammo from their friends. Nowadays I make sure that when the grandkids visit they do not have access to anything dangerous. All guns and ammo locked up, no loaded firearms lying around and strict instructions to not go to into the (locked) gun room in the house.

People with no business owning guns are able to buy as many guns as they can afford.

Courtesy of the 2nd Amendment.

Well, no, the 2nd Amendment doesn't give anyone a right to a gun.

Relevant reading...

''The Second Amendment, like the First Amendment, doesn’t give anyone any rights. Instead, it prohibits the federal government from infringing on rights that are natural and God-given and that preexist government.

The Declaration of Independence sets forth the essential principles. Every person (i.e., not just American citizens) is endowed by nature or God with fundamental rights. These include life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Thus, given that people’s rights are natural and God-given, they preexist government. The rights come first and the government comes second.

What is the purpose of government? The Declaration answers the question: The purpose of government is to protect the existence and exercise of people’s natural, God-given rights...''

Continued...

Thus, given that people’s rights are natural and God-given, they preexist government. The rights come first and the government comes second.

What is the purpose of government? The Declaration answers the question: The purpose of government is to protect the existence and exercise of people’s natural, God-given rights

God gave you the right to own a gun?

1702733623348.jpeg

Last edited:
Virginia justice prevailed because she plead.

Had she opted for a jury trial in Newport News I bet she would have got off easier.

Not all blue areas are equal due to the ethnic make-up of the blue areas.

Well, first you think a self-loathing piece of garbage like Andy Ngo is a credible source.

Secondly, you are deflecting again. THIS SIX YEAR OLD NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD A GUN TO START WITH!

Come to think of it, that's why you have Captain Kirk as your icon. "Deflectors to Maximum" seems to be your motto.
And that is one reason why the mother is in trouble right now. Do you ever stop to think these things through?

I'm surprised he could fill out the background check, much less pass it.

And that is one reason why the mother is in trouble right now. Do you ever stop to think these things through?

The answer is no. Joeb isn't capable of thinking.

Forum List

Back