I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

Perhaps we should stop trying to convince people to get vaccinated or wearing masks.

Perhaps a better solution would be to have a National Anti-Vaccination day.

Everyone in every town in the U.S. who wasn't vaccinated would be invited to a big party to celebrate their individualism!

That would be one way of ending this COVID nightmare.
Side note to your post- I went to the grocery this past Monday prior to CDC's reversal of recommendations that only un-vaxed wear masks. The store had a sign supporting CDC's recommendation (on Monday) for non-vaxed to wear masks and those who'd been vaxed no masks. Guess which shoppers were likely more "risky" to be around? Now, that's assuming that masks actually keep germs inside of the mask. A lot of talk against that likelihood actually with coronavirus particle sizes reportedly smaller than most mask holes. But...back to my story.... I stayed cleared of both masked and unmasked as it wasn't crowded. Had I a choice, I would stay away from all unmasked people without question if half of what they are reporting about the Delta variant is true. As a matter of fact, since the Delta mutation wasn't covered by first concoction, there were likely unmasked and masked who could have been contagious.

If I owned a business, I'd require a temperature scan and have a sign on the door that masks are optional, since there is no proof that masks contain coronaviruses due to small particle size. I don't view being asked for a forehead scan is an infringement upon my rights, if I want to go into a business that requires it I have the choice to go or decline. I can still go elsewhere or nowhere. I'd much rather eat dinner without a person at the next table over having a high fever and out and about-rude as anything knowing they feel ill.

I admire your idea but in DC you would be thrown out of every facility you tried to go into.

had my first real mask psycho today. Got on an elevator today unmasked and this dweeb female handed me a mask, I told her no. She then covered her masked face with her hand and turned her back and put her nose into the corner of the elevator walls muttering something aboutTrump.
Frightening that 70% of Americans Feel the same way

Yea...I study medicine the same way.

Can i operate on you?

Nice try.

Going to college and getting a degree does not define your intelligence.

It is, according to Einstein, the ability to train the mind to think critically.

He would have been equally as brilliant without a degree.

And I can be just as well versed in the law as any lawyer who passed the bar.

Okay, then neither should women who get an abortion.

If you can discriminate against someone who makes a conscious choice about their health, you can discriminate against anyone.

Want to play this game? Because I will play it. And I will beat you.

Go ahead. You can start a business and refuse service to anyone who has had an abortion. Doesn't seem practical, but I'd have no problem with you doing that.

In the mean-time, there are people who are actually getting thrown out of businesses for not complying with mask policies.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Nice try.

Going to college and getting a degree does not define your intelligence.

It is, according to Einstein, the ability to train the mind to think critically.

He would have been equally as brilliant without a degree.

And I can be just as well versed in the law as any lawyer who passed the bar.
I feel the same about medicine. So...can I operate on you?

Seawytch would, because I know where she stands on the issue.

You already made yourself clear.

You might run into issues with gender discrimination on that one. But to your point, you can go ahead and create a business and discriminate against health decisions.

But you won't.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.
images (17).jpeg

Forum List

Back