I want to open a white people's restaurant

And your "white restaurant" will serve everyone? Or just white people?

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

How do white people "behave?

Do poor white people behave the same as wealthy white people?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicte?

Do uneducated white people "behave" similarly to educated white people?

I could go on, but I think those are enough questions.

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

What does this statement that you parrott on a daily basis have to do with this thread?

For years, I've observed people of all races "acting" badly as well as behaving within socially acceptable norms.

Obviously you do not possess the mental acuity to understand that.
katsteve has OBSERVED!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, that settles it

HAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Did you ever think that the generational poverty and defacto segregation imposed on Blacks might have something to do with that.

What about that Blacks get arrested more than whites for the same crimes, and get longer sentences than whites for the same crimes? So even though you say Blacks commit more crimes that is only a reflection of the justice system treating Blacks differently than whites.

The issue is far more involved than most people think

I saw a bar fight between a white guy and a black guy once. The black guy got arrested and the white guy did not.

Wacism?

Or was it the fact that when the bar tender announced that the cops were on the way, the white guy left while the black guy stayed to drunkenly bitch about shit?

I left while the cops were outside with the black guy. He was drunk and pissed off and telling the cops about it. I went to the next bar in our routine and the white guy was there, he was fine, also drunk, but having a good time, talking about the fight.

Two guys, was it the different skin color, or the different choices that led to different outcomes?

THe world may never know.
Two brothers were raised by a drunk father. One grew up to become a bad drunk and was asked what happened. He said he watched his father. The other brother grew up and never touched liquor. He was asked what happened and he said he watched his father.

That happens in White families too.

My Father died when i was 8 because he was a drunk my mother overdosed when i was 14.

I will have a drink on occasion and I like to use a little hashish on occasion.

Addiction is a choice and it really takes commitment to become addicted to anything
Notice that I made no mention of race. The programing is strong sometimes.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Did you ever think that the generational poverty and defacto segregation imposed on Blacks might have something to do with that.

What about that Blacks get arrested more than whites for the same crimes, and get longer sentences than whites for the same crimes? So even though you say Blacks commit more crimes that is only a reflection of the justice system treating Blacks differently than whites.

I saw a bar fight between a white guy and a black guy once. The black guy got arrested and the white guy did not.

Wacism?

Or was it the fact that when the bar tender announced that the cops were on the way, the white guy left while the black guy stayed to drunkenly bitch about shit?

I left while the cops were outside with the black guy. He was drunk and pissed off and telling the cops about it. I went to the next bar in our routine and the white guy was there, he was fine, also drunk, but having a good time, talking about the fight.

Two guys, was it the different skin color, or the different choices that led to different outcomes?

Two brothers were raised by a drunk father. One grew up to become a bad drunk and was asked what happened. He said he watched his father. The other brother grew up and never touched liquor. He was asked what happened and he said he watched his father.

My Father died when i was 8 because he was a drunk my mother overdosed when i was 14.

Addiction is a choice and it really takes commitment to become addicted to anything

No you just responded to an example based on race.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

hypothetical anecdotes are meaningless.

No, they aren't. They are, or were generally trumped by peer reviewed academic studies, but in the absence of hard data they are still information and can provide the basis for reasoned thought and discussion, and even decisions.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

No, they aren't. They are, or were generally trumped by peer reviewed academic studies, but in the absence of hard data they are still information and can provide the basis for reasoned thought and discussion, and even decisions.

People's stories are rarely factual.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

Lol I never mentioned race, you did.

I tip extra heavy to make up for people like you.
Apparently you’ve never heard of curbside service or DoorDash. You can support restaurants without risking your health.

Restaurants are about the atmosphere, not the food. I enjoy eating out. My health is fine. Living in isolation, for nearly a fucking year, is more unhealthy than what I am doing.

How do white people "behave"?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicted?

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever observed in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have a business idea that is viable, so best of luck in your venture.

White people, at least white men, generally don't walk around with the pants down enough to show their asses to the world.

I would really support a restaurant that doesn't allow men showing off their ass, to enter.

I have to disagree.

I have seen lots of white plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc showing their ass cracks to the world

Not wanting to admit that you got fat and then bending over, I can understand that.

Choosing to walk around showing your ass to people?

EVERYTIME that morons like that are not told to get the fuck out, that is racism because the people letting it pass, don't expect civilized behavior from the punk in question.
I'm not fat.

I have hired hundreds of tradesmen in my life. FYI Drug abuse is also rampant in the trades too

Do you show your ass to the world?

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

So what?

And FYI I weas not the first to bring race into the discussion the OP did that

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever observed in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have a business idea that is viable, so best of luck in your venture.

White people, at least white men, generally don't walk around with the pants down enough to show their asses to the world.

I would really support a restaurant that doesn't allow men showing off their ass, to enter.

I have to disagree.

I have seen lots of white plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc showing their ass cracks to the world

Not wanting to admit that you got fat and then bending over, I can understand that.

EVERYTIME that morons like that are not told to get the fuck out, that is racism because the people letting it pass, don't expect civilized behavior from the punk in question.
I'm not fat.

I have hired hundreds of tradesmen in my life. FYI Drug abuse is also rampant in the trades too

No why are you so interested in my ass?

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

YOu are looking for excuses to avoid factual information that you don't like.

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

What does this statement that you parrott on a daily basis have to do with this thread?

For years, I've observed people of all races "acting" badly as well as behaving within socially acceptable norms.

---this is akin to people claiming blacks get stopped more for mythical traffic violations:
= so, blacks murder/rape/commit crime/etc at much higher rates---BUT they will obey traffic laws/etc at better rates?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahah = bullshit
.....so blacks murder/rape/commit crime at much higher rates, but they will not act worse/will not BEHAVE worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
hahahhahahahahahah

I have to disagree.

I'm not fat.

YOU made it about yourself, when YOU brought up your weight. I was just looking for how your comment was on topic.

So, why DON'T you show your ass to the world?

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

So what?

And FYI I weas not the first to bring race into the discussion the OP did that
thank you--exactly!!!!!!

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Wacism?

YOu are looking for excuses to avoid factual information that you don't like.
No I know that Blacks are arrested more for the same crimes than whites and that they serve more time for the same crimes than whites.

It's pretty easy to see in the judicial records.

And yes I'll not believe some story that you tell about some guy's brother's sister's fiance over what the actual public record states.

Mountain oysters have always placated the novelty that is white people.
I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

I have to disagree.

I'm not fat.

YOU made it about yourself, when YOU brought up your weight. I was just looking for how your comment was on topic.

So, why DON'T you show your ass to the world?
When did I bring up my weight?

You're the one who said I was fat

and you are the one who brought up asses

JMO.
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

What does this statement that you parrott on a daily basis?

Oh look, another leftist mod. Charming. How come all you idiots deny facts?

LMAO!

I just quoted facts. Certain people of ALL races behave well, and some behave badly.

That is NOT a "leftist" observation.

Forum List

Back