Those who accuse people of hate speech, have a reckless disregard for the truth.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Most people accused of hate speech, love and respect everyone. Social media sites that have rules against hate speech, have a reckless disregard for the truth. Countries that have laws against hate speech, have a reckless disregard the truth. Countries that have laws against hate speech are cowardly. It's cowardly to escalate things, above the level of discussion, and that is what they are doing. They are attacking people, instead of their arguments.

Most people accused of hate speech, love and respect everyone. Social media sites that have rules against hate speech, have a reckless disregard for the truth. Countries that have laws against hate speech, have a reckless disregard the truth. Countries that have laws against hate speech are cowardly. It's cowardly to escalate things, above the level of discussion, and that is what they are doing. They are attacking people, instead of their arguments.

i see

so when bannon called for Faucis head on a pike that was love and respect?

when trump says the only good democrat is a dead one that is love and respect?

i see

so when bannon called for Faucis head on a pike that was love and respect?

when trump says the only good democrat is a dead one that is love and respect?
Those are exceptions to the rule.

i was reading on parler and saw the following;

“nawpar is a traitor and we should cut off his head and put it on a pike”

then someone said “we should toss nawpar out of a helicoptor”

are those examples of love and respect?

those are not legally protected speech. That is telling someone to commit a crime, which is illegal.

Its hard to not speak hatefully when just disagreeing with a lib is considered "Hate Speech".....

you are truly deranged.

that is just BS

do you really think “ the only good democrat is a dead democrat” is merely disagreeing with liberals...?

in that, i completely disagree with you.....

is THAT hate speech?

Its hard to not speak hatefully when just disagreeing with a lib is considered "Hate Speech".....

you are truly deranged.

that is just BS

do you really think “ the only good democrat is a dead democrat” is merely disagreeing with liberals...?

in that, i completely disagree with you.....

is THAT hate speech?
I don't think so...but ask a millennial man bun...disagreeing with a lib is hate speech according to them....

those are not legally protected speech. That is telling someone to commit a crime, which is illegal.
You're confusing two different, unrelated issues.

We are all truly lucky.

On January 20, the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will become our 46th President.

No doubt his Justice Department will spell out exactly what constitutes "hate speech."

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back