I want to open a white people's restaurant

I've heard about that place. Pretty pretentious sounding menu.
Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.
Restaurants in the loitering and trespass district are fast-food only.
I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there?
Fast food isn't that healthy.

I'm "white" enough --- Nordic ancestry, etc. --- but I just don't like what they serve us in Europe. German, Scandinavian, French, British food --- something's missing there.

I'm more into Mexican or Italian, sometimes Asian meals. Furthermore, I am generally more interested in cooking it myself than patronizing a restaurant, and keeping the meal simple.

I don't do canned beans --- dry only.

I don't sit somewhere in public and wait for my food anymore, and certainly not on a reservation or a date. That's a thing of the past, and good riddance. I need to be able to leave at a moment's notice at any time, when the wrong crowd (of Democrats) shows up, which they usually do.

All the pizza places around here have gone adult, 21+ only. Kids used to love pizza, and if an alcoholic drink was served, it wasn't to such an excess that it was a problem with kids around. Then a crowd of "usuals" (single males?) started showing up at the pizza place after getting high on the street and drunk at the bar, and it wasn't safe for kids anymore to have a pizza party anywhere.

...no problem with that......blacks do it....they have black colleges, etc.......and they fire whites for being ------------------white!!!!!
Who's fault is it, right wingers fought a war to keep slavery and instituted black codes afterward? This should have never been an issue.

...no problem with that......blacks do it....they have black colleges, etc.......and they fire whites for being ------------------white!!!!!
Who's fault is it, right wingers fought a war to keep slavery and instituted black codes afterward? This should have never been an issue.
no--not white's fault--you are trying to justify HATE/racism/bigotry = YOU are a racist/hater/bigot

The old "Liberal Switcheroo" again? Those you call "right-wingers" generally tend to adhere to the belief that the U.S Constitution is the "law of the land."

So how "constitutional" were those Democrats who seceded, prior to the Civil War? That wasn't very "constitutional" of those radical Democrat secessionists, was it?

Your feeble attempt to switch the terms "left" and "right" was pretty damned weak, to say the least.

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.
Then you'll have to make it a private club

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

1606829051558.png

Might I suggest a coat check? That is rather white, but I wonder if it might be problematic keeping that many Northface jackets separate.

i do miss coat checks. They were great. They enabled women to dress like complete whores, while being warm on the walk to the bar.

I support that.

And your "white restaurant" will serve everyone? Or just white people?

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

How do white people "behave"?

Do poor white people behave the same as wealthy white people?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicted?

Do uneducated white people "behave" similarly to educated white people?

I could go on, but I think those are enough questions.

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever observed in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have a business idea that is viable, so best of luck in your venture.

Last edited:

Well even though the restaurant will be white-themed and will serve white food, anyone is welcome. As long as they behave like white people, but not go the extremes, of course.

How do white people "behave?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicte?

The point is that there are undesirable as well as respectable people of all races.

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

I've heard about that place. Pretty pretentious sounding menu.
Restaurants in the loitering and trespass district are fast-food only.
I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there?
Fast food isn't that healthy.

I'm "white" enough --- Nordic ancestry, etc. --- but I just don't like what they serve us in Europe. German, Scandinavian, French, British food --- something's missing there.

I'm more into Mexican or Italian, sometimes Asian meals. Furthermore, I am generally more interested in cooking it myself than patronizing a restaurant, and keeping the meal simple.

I don't do canned beans --- dry only.

I don't sit somewhere in public and wait for my food anymore, and certainly not on a reservation or a date. That's a thing of the past, and good riddance. I need to be able to leave at a moment's notice at any time, when the wrong crowd (of Democrats) shows up, which they usually do.

All the pizza places around here have gone adult, 21+ only. Kids used to love pizza, and if an alcoholic drink was served, it wasn't to such an excess that it was a problem with kids around. Then a crowd of "usuals" (single males?) started showing up at the pizza place after getting high on the street and drunk at the bar, and it wasn't safe for kids anymore to have a pizza party anywhere.
Most food you order at any restaurant will not be very healthy because taste is all that matters so lots of butter and fats and salt

Might I suggest a coat check? That is rather white, but I wonder if it might be problematic keeping that many Northface jackets separate.

i do miss coat checks. They were great. They enabled women to dress like complete whores, while being warm on the walk to the bar.

I support that.

Such a sensible tradition. No one bothers anymore.

How do white people "behave?

Do drug addicted white people "behave" the same as those who are not addicte?

There is no "behavioral" monopoly based on race that I have ever seen in my nearly 70 years of living.....at least since the Jim Crow era.

However, in today's political/social environment, you may possibly have business idea that is viable.

JMO.
blacks commit crime at MUCH higher rates
graduate at lower rates
blacks act worse

Did you ever think that the generational poverty and defacto segregation imposed on Blacks might have something to do with that.

What about that Blacks get arrested more than whites for the same crimes, and get longer sentences than whites for the same crimes? So even though you say Blacks commit more crimes that is only a reflection of the justice system treating Blacks differently than whites.

The issue is far more involved than most people think

We already have white people restaurants. They're called truck stops.
Actually the best one is White's truck stop in VA !

Forum List

Back