African American Georgia Democrat Senate Candidate Pastor Raphael Warnock: Opioid Crisis Only an Emergency Because Victims ‘White and Suburban‘

He is far from the first person to take notice of this.

take notice of what------the only crime associated with opiates is "white crime" ? I have never seen a drug rehab center entirely full of "white people"----IN FACT......... nevah mind

take notice of what------the only crime associated with opiates is "white crime" ? I have never seen a drug rehab center entirely full of "white people"----IN FACT......... nevah mind
It's not even an argument. Crack was treated entirely as a crime problem.

there are no crack addicts in rehab?------ALL ARE IN JAIL?...........

Quit trying to argue about stuff you know nothing about.

congratulations Republicans, you have the Senate majority!

This guy is a pupil of the "Reverend KKK Wright" who damned America and was so toxic the jew Obama didnt invite him into the white house.

n an exclusive interview at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference, Wright told the Daily Press that he has not spoken to his former church member since Obama became president, and he implied that the White House won't allow Obama to talk to him. "Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me," Wright said.
Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Jews" are keeping him from ...
www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_wright_0610jun10-story.html

www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_wright_0610jun10-story.html

what makes you imagine I know nothing about it?
Crack is an interesting stuff-----the criminal issue
relates to the ease of the RECIPE and the EASE of
sale of small amounts and the extremely delightful
high. It appeals to persons in the streets and renders such people, unstable and prone to criminal behavior
right there------under the noses of the cops on the beat. Lots of mid to upper mid class white guys used it INCESSANTLY-------at home without the stress of being DESPERATE for a few bucks to get some more

I can't find anything wrong with Rev. Warnock's analysis of the situation.

I find it amusing that republicans love some "Christian pastors" and hate others. It makes me wonder what the Christian faith is all about. It makes me wonder what the republican party is all about. There are Protestant Christians all over the place, contradicting each other.

congratulations Republicans, you have the Senate majority!

The inner-city black community called upon their local governments to take serious action against the spread of "crack-cocaine," as it was cheaper, more addictive than powder cocaine, easier to purchase and was destroying neighborhoods. Their local governments enacted serious penalties for the sale and use of crack-cocaine, to the delight of the law-abiding citizens in those areas. So, the racist Warnock has no ground to stand on, on the matter of cocaine.

what makes you imagine I know nothing about it?
Crack is an interesting stuff-----the criminal issue
relates to the ease of the RECIPE and the EASE of
sale of small amounts and the extremely delightful
high. It appeals to persons in the streets and renders such people, unstable and prone to criminal behavior
right there------under the noses of the cops on the beat. Lots of mid to upper mid class white guys used it INCESSANTLY-------at home without the stress of being DESPERATE for a few bucks to get some more
All that stuff is true about meth only way worse yet I don't see conservative types including draconian penalties for users in their law and order agenda.

When Warnock tells us that “racism is the pre-existing condition” among white Americans or when Abrams rails against “systemic racism,” it is clear these figures are not on my side

Forum List

Back