I want to open a white people's restaurant

What's a whites only restaurant menu gonna look like ?
View attachment 506147
The only whites that can cook are the French and the Mediterraneans.

But I gotta say you lot can bake and as long you don't let your dogs lick the spoon and all that dirty sh*t you love doing then I'd BODY a couple of slices of apple pie from white people, you know wtf you're doing with that.

But once white people get to pots and pans all hope is lost.

There are a lot of great meals that white people fk up as well, I refuse to eat mac and cheese eaten by anyone other than African American people.

Also leave black peoples food alone.

jerk_chicken1.webp

Jamie-Oliver-s-Jerk-Rice-1471049.jpg

You cannot be inviting me to thanksgiving with a turkey bird sitting on this shit right here!

unknown-jpeg.443750
unknown-1-jpeg.443749

No matter how you slice or dice i, this isn't STUFFING! Stuffing literally from the box...gross...no pepper, no onions, celery...and no stock poured over it. Dry as a bone. You make stuffing from cornbread. From scratch. smh.

Green beans. From a can, with pearl onions added in. HELL. NO.

Potato salad. With white raisins in it. NO BITCH.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the tremendous cuisine of the white, Polish people and the tremendous dishes like golabki and kielbasi that are prepared by our top chefs.

What's a whites only restaurant menu gonna look like ?
View attachment 506147
The only whites that can cook are the French and the Mediterraneans.

But I gotta say you lot can bake and as long you don't let your dogs lick the spoon and all that dirty sh*t you love doing then I'd BODY a couple of slices of apple pie from white people, you know wtf you're doing with that.

But once white people get to pots and pans all hope is lost.

There are a lot of great meals that white people fk up as well, I refuse to eat mac and cheese eaten by anyone other than African American people.

Also leave black peoples food alone.
Of all your stupid racist posts, that has got to be one of the stupidest. It's right up there with your "a black guy can't lose a fight to white guy" nonsense.

While opening a "whites only" restaurant would break the law and open it up to law suits, let's just say, for arguments sake that you could.
The beauty of Free-Market Capitalism, is that "money" is color blind and he/she/it who restricts who comes into their restaurant, will make less money than he/she/it who allows anyone in their establishment that at least meets their basic dress code of wearing shirt, pants, shoes, dress, shorts, whichever.

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.

Model it after a 1950s diner with lots of chrome and wholesome all-American food.

5b928d8147778.image.jpg

Well, you can start with all the soul food except for okra, and yams are all Eurasian. All the grains are Caucasian innovations except for corn that is American and millet from Sub Saharan Africa; oh, I forgot rice is from China. If my ancient ancestors did nothing else great, their invention of cheese and butter ranks up there as all-time winners, especially cheese.

While opening a "whites only" restaurant would break the law and open it up to law suits, let's just say, for arguments sake that you could.
The beauty of Free-Market Capitalism, is that "money" is color blind and he/she/it who restricts who comes into their restaurant, will make less money than he/she/it who allows anyone in their establishment that at least meets their basic dress code of wearing shirt, pants, shoes, dress, shorts, whichever.

I thought he was talking about a whites people's food restaurant. Like soul food is believed to be a black people's invention.

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.
Serve sushi, I've never seen a Black person in a sushi bar. You wouldn't even have to put up a "Whites Only" sign.
I try to be open-minded, but to me, raw meat of any kind is disgusting.

Some of the best food on earth is cooked by black people.

What would those foods be? Are you saying that certain dishes are black foods, and if so, what are they?

What would those foods be? Are you saying that certain dishes are black foods, and if so, what are they?
I didn’t say any foods were black foods. I said some of the best food is COOKED by black people. I live in the South. The best fried chicken, cornbread, red beans and rice and many other dishes I have had were cooked by blacks. Living in the South since 1973, I have learned to cook some delicious meals, many based on the great foods I ate at down home restaurants.

I didn’t say any foods were black foods. I said some of the best food is COOKED by black people. I live in the South. The best fried chicken, cornbread, red beans and rice and many other dishes I have had were cooked by blacks. Living in the South since 1973, I have learned to cook some delicious meals, many based on the great foods I ate at down home restaurants.

I wouldn’t argue that blacks can be as good of cooks as anyone. The French have a reputation as great cooks, but I feel anyone could cook their food as well as they can even though they were the originator of the dishes. There are races of people, but it makes little if any difference in terms of ability. Some of the most intelligent people I have ever known were black. So it should hold that some of the best cooks would also be black.

I am something of historian and history buff, so I am interested in the history of foods. I find it interesting that no popular foods come from sub-Saharan Africa. Okra, yams, and Guineafowl are from Africa, but I wouldn’t call any of those foods popular.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there?
We already have white people restaurants. They're called truck stops.
There are lots of black truck drivers including W. Africans.

Traditional-French-Beef-Bourguignon.jpg

Beef Wellington
IMG_5571-2.jpg

German Potato Salad and Hot Slaw

fried-cabbage-and-bacon-slaw-5438-June-09-2018-3.jpg

Swedish Meatball
swedishmeatballs2-3-500x500.jpg

White bread.
White beans.
White rice.
White ragu.
White sauce.
White queso.
White chocolate.
White wine.
White chicken chili.
White potatos.
White dohkla.
White fish.
Egg whites.
Paint your restaurant's walls, flooring and furniture white. Require all of your staff to wear white uniforms and you can relish in all that glorious white.

Forum List

Back