I want to open a white people's restaurant

Any restaurant can be a white restaurant. Just keep the Toby Keith tunes playin' on the jukebox...

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.
You know a chef ?

Copious amounts of Celine Dion music and dressage competitions on every television would add a touch of whitey to any restaurant ambience.

Seriously.

1. Of course, it is illegal & morally wrong to have segregated restaurants in 2021.

2. Even Richard Nixon once lamented that it was sad that certain folks could not patronize certain restaurants because of their ethnicity.

3. But if the OP really wants to have a restaurant that caters to an overwhelmingly Caucasian clientele, then the OP should pick the right location (city and state and neighborhood).

a. I watch a few minutes of FOX & FRIENDS each morning. It often features a FOX host (who is often non-Caucasian) who interviews people having breakfast at a local restaurant. Usually almost all of the diners are Caucasian.

Seriously.

1. Of course, it is illegal & morally wrong to have segregated restaurants in 2021.

2. Even Richard Nixon once lamented that it was sad that certain folks could not patronize certain restaurants because of their ethnicity.

3. But if the OP really wants to have a restaurant that caters to an overwhelmingly Caucasian clientele, then the OP should pick the right location (city and state and neighborhood).

a. I watch a few minutes of FOX & FRIENDS each morning. It often features a FOX host (who is often non-Caucasian) who interviews people having breakfast at a local restaurant. Usually almost all of the diners are Caucasian.
If some darkie stuck a mic in my face while dining out, I'd rip it out of his hands and bash his head in with it.

I'm thinking of investing a lot of money into buying a building and developing a concept so white people can have somewhere nice to go to, ok? Somewhere where we can feel good about ourselves, somewhere where our people can feel good about ourselves as a culture, ok?

Some place where If I don't like the way you're acting, I can say "Get the fuck out of my restaurant." I'd do that for our people and I'd do that for our culture. Because if I didn't like the way someone was acting in my restaurant, I'd like to tell them to get out, because I don't need their money.

I probably need to put together a menu for the restaurant. Any ideas what I could serve there? I really need to provide something for my people.
Serve sushi, I've never seen a Black person in a sushi bar. You wouldn't even have to put up a "Whites Only" sign.

Serve sushi, I've never seen a Black person in a sushi bar. You wouldn't even have to put up a "Whites Only" sign.
Nothing that refined, just this,

waiter.jpg

Nothing that refined, just this,

View attachment 506091
Instead of chicken fingers, they could call them deep fried nigga fingaz.

What's a whites only restaurant menu gonna look like ?

Just a menu entirely consisting of boysenberry pie and Hummus ?

3196255=s1280=h960

1624805241724.png

Man. White people sure do love hummus...to the max. In fact show me a white person that doesn't like hummus

I'll wait

Bonus white person points if you make your own hummus. White people like hummus because it’s ethnic enough without being too ethnic. It's like the way white people who would eat green Thai curry at a fancy hippie joint rather than eat curry at a restaurant run by Asians

Another thing white people

Fuck your meatloaf!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!
Fuck your meatloaf!!

And your Fish and Chips? Rigatoni? Pot Roast? Mashed Potatoes? Boulliabaisse?

1624804403498.png

Nasty

But I gotta give you people credit.

White ppl are good at making cakes and brownies & cookies, though. Black Forest gateau all day b*tch !!!

TELEMMGLPICT000234802104_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFv10vjOE91MzzYNjkOmeGbT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpeg

Another thing why do white people consider shopping at Whole Foods to be a religious experience ?

The use of paper bags, biodegradable packaging make you feel like you're doing something for the environment ? You ain't fooling anyone white man. That Flaxseed Oil is going in the bin

Go right ahead. What is your plan to distinguish yours from the other 100,000 white restaurants?

Go right ahead. What is your plan to distinguish yours from the other 100,000 white restaurants?

I don't think there are 100,000 or even 100 white restaurants out there. The problem is that there is no established white cuisine.

You need some good, homemade hummus, then.

Yeah, I guess all the dinners spent with my Lebanese friends did not provide ample opportunities to have good homemade hummus...

My wife, she loves the stuff. Me not so much... I like tabbouleh slightly more than hummus, if that counts for anything...

Man, I really do miss those folks. Good people...

What's a whites only restaurant menu gonna look like ?
View attachment 506147
The only whites that can cook are the French and the Mediterraneans.

But I gotta say you lot can bake and as long you don't let your dogs lick the spoon and all that dirty sh*t you love doing then I'd BODY a couple of slices of apple pie from white people, you know wtf you're doing with that.

But once white people get to pots and pans all hope is lost.

There are a lot of great meals that white people fk up as well, I refuse to eat mac and cheese eaten by anyone other than African American people.

Also leave black peoples food alone.

jerk_chicken1.webp

Jamie-Oliver-s-Jerk-Rice-1471049.jpg

You cannot be inviting me to thanksgiving with a turkey bird sitting on this shit right here!

unknown-jpeg.443750
unknown-1-jpeg.443749

No matter how you slice or dice i, this isn't STUFFING! Stuffing literally from the box...gross...no pepper, no onions, celery...and no stock poured over it. Dry as a bone. You make stuffing from cornbread. From scratch. smh.

Green beans. From a can, with pearl onions added in. HELL. NO.

Potato salad. With white raisins in it. NO BITCH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back