I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

I never said if the new deal is better or worse than the old.
Pointed out that the trade deficit with Mexico has only increased since the new NAFTA. tRump's trade war with 'Gina has only increased. tRump promised the opposite and FAILED miserably on both. No shock tRump is a FAILURE. Remember HE said HE was the king of debt and brother has HE proven it in every way.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]

You must be a shit for brains liberal. How is their buying more of our exports a bad thing?

I never said if the new deal is better or worse than the old.
Pointed out that the trade deficit with Mexico has only increased since the new NAFTA. tRump's trade war with 'Gina has only increased. tRump promised the opposite and FAILED miserably on both. No shock tRump is a FAILURE. Remember HE said HE was the king of debt and brother has HE proven it in every way.
MAGA

You must be a shit for brains liberal. How is their buying more of our exports a bad thing?
[/QUOTE]

But the trade deficit INCREASED the exact opposite of what The Fat Orange Shit Giblet said it would do you shit for brains CON.
MAGA

Texas is America's hope. The capital of America should be moved to Austin, the Texas Rangers will expose Trumpster fagots from the USA and restore order
eplxxlnvnjk91.jpg

If Texas secedes, everyone who lives there will still be a U.S. citizen, so yes they will get things like Medicare and Social Security, just as if they were U.S. citizens living in Mexico.

They won't be able to come and go as they please, but otherwise that is how it works. There is nothing in U.S. law that says you lose your U.S. citizenship if you leave the country. You're still entitled to Medicare and Social security. In fact, many Americans move overseas when they retire because it's cheaper to live there. They still collect their benefits.

You just made it obvious what a petulant, bitter piece of shit you are.
That's not how secession works.

If texas secedes, And becomes a sovereign nation, Anyone who declares themselves a citizen of texas also denounces U s citizenship. There are only a handful of scenarios where a citizen of the u s can also be a citizen of another country. And none of them will apply in this situation.

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.

Hmm, I don’t know, sounds like a lot of your list is based on trade. I’m sure it would be hard, but there some upsides too, a couple would be that the new country of Texas would no longer be responsible for the 30+ trillion dollars in debt that the US is saddled with, which means the new country could offer its citizens some pretty good tax rates. And since the country would essentially be starting with zero debt and deficit, they would be able to operate more efficiently.

Being untied from all the burdensome regulations that are a part of the US, the new country of Texas could offer pretty attractive deals for industry to move to the new country…after the 10 year waiting period. Until then, considering that nothing is really made in the USA anymore and we import nearly everything, Texas has a pretty big port down there in Galveston, so they could just import everything they need until they could set attract business, or, create their own business.

As far as the buying of homes, yeah, they could assist in that, and the government could hold on to those properties until people from other states move to this new country because of the great tax benefits, decide to relocate there.

the mention of no drilling in US waters, I assume your talking about the Gulf of Mexico. Being the gulf is also tied to Texas, I’m sure that Texas would secure its own waters as part of the deal, unless your whole point of this post wasn’t really to show how a secession would look, but rather a way to punish Texas.

It’s a fun thought experiment, but it’s never going to happen.

That's not how secession works.

If texas secedes, And becomes a sovereign nation, Anyone who declares themselves a citizen of texas also denounces U s citizenship. There are only a handful of scenarios where a citizen of the u s can also be a citizen of another country. And none of them will apply in this situation.

Not exactly, unless you change the cotus, because it says that if you are born in the United States, you are a citizen of that country, and if you move to another country, you are still a citizen of the United States.

As far as I know, US law allows dual citizenship, so, a person in the new country would not have to denounce their citizenship.

Texas - fastest growing state in the union... Businesses and wealthy people are literally flocking to this state to avoid the crime/cesspool poop on street/high taxation of liberal ran cities.... and Democrats now hate Texas.

You just can't make this stuff up

Not exactly, unless you change the cotus, because it says that if you are born in the United States, you are a citizen of that country, and if you move to another country, you are still a citizen of the United States.

As far as I know, US law allows dual citizenship, so, a person in the new country would not have to denounce their citizenship.
Dual citizenship can only occur when a person has from birth a dual claim of citizenship in two different countries. For example a person whose parents moved to the united states from another country it has citizenship in both the united states and their parents home country.

But if you are A citizen of the united states and you move to another country introduced become a citizen of that country, You must pronounce your US.
The united states doesn't allow citizens to become citizens of other country with a claim of citizenship in that country from birth.

Dual citizenship can only occur when a person has from birth a dual claim of citizenship in two different countries. For example a person whose parents moved to the united states from another country it has citizenship in both the united states and their parents home country.

But if you are A citizen of the united states and you move to another country introduced become a citizen of that country, You must pronounce your US.
The united states doesn't allow citizens to become citizens of other country with a claim of citizenship in that country from birth.
BS. I am living proof of that.

US law does not require you to renounce your citizenship if you become a citizen of another country.

U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. A U.S. citizen may naturalize in a foreign state without any risk to his or her U.S. citizenship. However, persons who acquire a foreign nationality after age 18 by applying for it may relinquish their U.S. nationality if they wish to do so. In order to relinquish U.S. nationality by virtue of naturalization as a citizen of a foreign state, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. nationality. Intent may be shown by the person’s statements and conduct.

Forum List

Back