I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

People don't know what the fuck they argue about when they argue about politics.

They just follow bullshit!!!

Texas is America's hope. The capital of America should be moved to Austin, the Texas Rangers will expose Trumpster fagots from the USA and restore order

Now you are being lazy. It is there, fine it. Or do not.
MAGA
So you havne't proven any of your claims...

Meanwhile, Trump got a better deal then NAFTA...even according to Xiden

and got record purchases from China, and left Xiden in a great place...what he did after that, was on him

Trump's gift to Biden: Record ag exports to China​

U.S. farm sales and shipments to China have surged since late last year, most notably for corn, the Agriculture Department said.

Trump clearly delivered
[/QUOTE]

I never said if the new deal is better or worse than the old.
Pointed out that the trade deficit with Mexico has only increased since the new NAFTA. tRump's trade war with 'Gina has only increased. tRump promised the opposite and FAILED miserably on both. No shock tRump is a FAILURE. Remember HE said HE was the king of debt and brother has HE proven it in every way.
MAGA

So you havne't proven any of your claims...

Meanwhile, Trump got a better deal then NAFTA...even according to Xiden

and got record purchases from China, and left Xiden in a great place...what he did after that, was on him

Trump's gift to Biden: Record ag exports to China​

U.S. farm sales and shipments to China have surged since late last year, most notably for corn, the Agriculture Department said.

Trump clearly delivered

Pointed out that the trade deficit with Mexico has only increased since the new NAFTA. tRump's trade war with 'Gina has only increased. tRump promised the opposite and FAILED miserably on both. No shock tRump is a FAILURE. Remember HE said HE was the king of debt and brother has HE proven it in every way.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]

But you haven't proven it.

Trump got a better deal then NAFTA, as promised.

He got China to make record purchases.

It was a success

MAGA

It was a success
[/QUOTE]

I did prove it up thread, sorry yup are to lazy to look. tRump promised to fix our trade deficits, HE did the opposite. For the tardherders that is winning I guess.
MAGA

It was a success

I did prove it up thread, sorry yup are to lazy to look. tRump promised to fix our trade deficits, HE did the opposite. For the tardherders that is winning I guess.
MAGA
[/QUOTE]
No, you in fact didn't...show us the numbers....

Look at these posters….they all bitch about “DIVISION” and divisive rhetoric and here they are.
26.5 million Texans they’re talking shit about while 20-40 million unvetted illegal wetbacks roam our streets, destroy our institutions and and fuck us over and none of these dumbfucks every say anything about them.
I’m telling you folks….we want these leftists in Auschwitz style concentration camps….NOW!
Lol, dumbfyck retard repug think they are going to secede and name the terms. Lol completely out of touch with reality and have been for awhile. Hilarious. What do you expect from idiots that want to rewrite history. They don't learn from it. I here you can still see some of those bow ties down south..

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.

There is no legal means for a State to secede from the Union.
By law, the Union would be required to consider the move as an Act of Rebelion that would only end in three options (in one form or another).

1, The Union could engage the Rebelion in open warfare until victory.
2. Congress could write a Constitutional Amendment that allows a State to secede from the Union.
3. The Union could surrender to the State that chooses to secede.

Legally ... "One Nation Indivisible" ... Literally means exactly what it says.

Lets face it, Texas is not going to secede. The world can take only one deathworld, and thats Australia.
52567707.jpg

Forum List

Back