Brave Conservative Patriot Calls Iraq War Vets, Murderers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News contributor and Spectator editor-at-large Ben Domenech got in a massive Twitter fight with a veteran whose military service he demeaned as being paid “to travel across the world and murder brown people.” Domenech’s outrage began with a Fox News opinion piece written by Lucas Kunce, an Iraq and Afghanistan veteran and U.S. Senate candidate in Missouri as a Democrat. Kunce’s piece argues Republicans “turned their backs on veterans like me” by blocking passage of the PACT Act."
FZC3cZ8XoAAdHxK.jpg

Finally, someone was willing to stand up to the warmongers like Iraq War vet, Lucas Kunce -- and tell him how Iraq War vets were just paid murderers who were paid to go murder brown people in Middle East - an immoral war that was waged by Democrats against the strong opposition of brave Conservatives like Benny boy....I wonder if Benny shared these edgy opinions about "immoral wars" with his late father in law, John McCain -- I wonder why Benny boy was a cheerleader for that "immoral war" for all of these years -- and then felt compelled to attack Iraq war veterans over a bill to help those vets? So you being so butthurt about this bill is finally the final straw that made you share your "honest opinions" about the War in Iraq?? Being against a war doesn't mean you attack the soldiers who went to go fight that war -- you attack the immoral people who made that immoral decision to take us into that "immoral war" for bullshit reasons......but Benny attacks the soliders?

What Benny boy is demonstrating is something most Conservatives have demonstrated over the past 10 or so years -- waiting for enough time to pass by -- hoping enough people either forgot or never knew about the fact that Conservatives were 10000% gung-ho for Bush, and gung-ho for pre-emptive wars -- and since that position was so blatantly flawed and wrong -- they are just making up history and pretending to be against it all along...that is why for folks like these, memory is kryptonite...These folks attacked anyone who opposed invading Iraq; called those people traitors, terrorists -- and now Benny wants to think we all forgot that he was in the fucking Bush white house when this so-called immoral war was launched -- and didn't say a word for years......as a wise man once said, go fuck yourself with a rusty hammer, Ben....and that goes for everyone else like him...

He is right about the war but you don't take it out on those who were sent, you take it out on those who sent them. As noted, his father in law. I wonder how well that would go over at the dinner table?

"Honey, your father was an immoral man who backed the killing of thousands of innocent people"

I'll bet it doesn't happen. (though he would be correct). Still, you do not blame those who were sent to do the work of immoral men and were harmed in the process themselves.

Forum List

Back