I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.
Texas would never accept that offer. Try again.

Oh and any US companies will be barred from operating out of Texas. If a company wanted to receive tax benefits of being registered with the US, they have to move out of Texas.

Texas would never accept that offer. Try again.
Not an offer. If they do secede, most of those things WILL happen. They won't get free trade. They won't get economics assistance. They won't be allowed to enter the US without passports and visas. Those things are not up for debate.

And if they do secede, and they refuse to buy out US citizens, who do not want to be citizens of Texas, then they will have to deal with a bunch of foreign citizens in their country.

And If they owe money to the American people and refuse to pay it back, then they WILL NOT GEY TO TRADE WITG THE UNITED STATES.

It doesn't matter if they want to accept it or not. This isn't an offer, it's a list of things that will happen if they secede, whether they like it or not.

Last edited:

On a few conditions....

/----/ Thanks for the laugh, Sparky. Texas wil get working on your list as soon as the cows come home.

I love how people think this is some sort of negotiation. You don't get to secede from a nation and then tell that nation how it's going to react.

If Texas secedes, and still wants to remain on friendly terms with the US, then everything I listed is going to happen. If they think they can survive without trade from the US, then they can have at it.

I had a debate with one guy from Texas who told me that fi the US tried to cut trade, Texas for declare war. My response was simple. If Texas did do anything, the US would wipe it off the face of the earth and piss on the ashes.

I love how people think this is some sort of negotiation. You don't get to secede from a nation and then tell that nation how it's going to react.

If Texas secedes, and still wants to remain on friendly terms with the US, then everything I listed is going to happen. If they think they can survive without trade from the US, then they can have at it.

I had a debate with one guy from Texas who told me that fi the US tried to cut trade, Texas for declare war. My response was simple. If Texas did do anything, the US would wipe it off the face of the earth and piss on the ashes.
If we have a potus like Abe and TX tries to secede, he’ll kill a lot of Texans and destroy their land.

What reality?
You would be surprised how many Texans think that if Texas seceded, they would get be US citizens. They are like the Brexit retards in the UK. They think secession means not haviong to pay taxes, but still getting all the benefits of statehood. One guy even claimed that he would still get Medicare if Texas seceded.

texas ... all hat no cattle....

for those not familiar with that term...means they are just bullshit

how does one tell the difference between texans and new mexicans?

the new mexicans have shit on the outside of their boots

If Texas cecedes, its obviously because it ISNT on friendly terms with the US. You come to Texas with this dumb list of demands, they will tell you to suck their dick.

Forum List

Back