I think it's time to call Texas on their bluff

If Texas cecedes, its obviously because it ISNT on friendly terms with the US. You come to Texas with this dumb list of demands, they will tell you to suck their dick.
The issue is that retards in Texas think they will still be allowed to come into the US whenever they want if they are no longer part of the US. I've literally heard people in Texas claim that they will retain US citizenship and have duel citizenship. That's not how secession works. If they secede, they renounce all claim to US citizenship.

and if someone renounces US citizenship, but then changes their mind, they won't get it back automatically. Once a natural born itizen renounces citizenship, they lose all claim of being a natural born citizen. They have to be naturized like any other immigrant.

The issue is that retards in Texas think they will still be allowed to come into the US whenever they want if they are no longer part of the US. I've literally heard people in Texas claim that they will retain US citizenship and have duel citizenship. That's not how secession works. If they secede, they renounce all claim to US citizenship.

and if someone renounces US citizenship, but then changes their mind, they won't get it back automatically. Once a natural born itizen renounces citizenship, they lose all claim of being a natural born citizen. They have to be naturized like any other immigrant.
Non citizens all over the world visit the US. It wont be any different for Texans.

Oh and any US companies will be barred from operating out of Texas. If a company wanted to receive tax benefits of being registered with the US, they have to move out of Texas.
Is there something funny? We do that on a regularly basis. We ban US based companies from operating in Iran, for example.

You would be surprised how many Texans think that if Texas seceded, they would get be US citizens. They are like the Brexit retards in the UK. They think secession means not haviong to pay taxes, but still getting all the benefits of statehood. One guy even claimed that he would still get Medicare if Texas seceded.
Link?

"One guy claimed" means absolutely nothing, you know.

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.
This sounds like an argument between a woman and her drunken husband who has threatened her with divorce if she doesn't shape up.

And Texas is the woman.

Texas has been threatening to secede for decades now. and I say it's time to let them.....

On a few conditions....
1; The Texas government has to buy the properties of any US citizens who do not wish to secede at fair market value +10% (same rate as required under eminent domain in many states), cover 100% of moving costs, and cover all fees and taxes on the houses that the people buy in their new states.

2; Texas will NOT be allowed into NAFTA, nor any other free trade agree with the United States for a period of no less than 10 years.

3; The United States will NOT give any type of financial or economic aid to Texas. Loans will be allowed, but will have the requirement that they be paid back with 10% interest.

4; Texas must repay any unpaid loans it has received from the federal government. Refusal will result in Texas being barred from trade with the US.

5; Texas may not, under any circumstances, drill for oil in US waters. Any attempt to do this will result in harsh economic sanctions.

7; Texas citizens will be required to have passports and visas in order to enter the United States.
If Texas goes, it's not going alone. The Gulf of Mexico would be gone along with half of the Atlantic shore..

hahaha texas cant even provide electric to their state much less the other services needed...

how much does texas get from federal govt?

your broke asses aint going nowhere

Texas often gets more in federal funding than they pay in taxes, They can barely keep their own economy going and apparently can't even run functioning power grid. They would be begging to be let back in. The question is, would we let them, or would we tellthem to go fuck themselves.

Or, would we let them back in, but as a territory, but not a state.

Texas often gets more in federal funding than they pay in taxes, They can barely keep their own economy going and apparently can't even run functioning power grid. They would be begging to be let back in. The question is, would we let them, or would we tellthem to go fuck themselves.

Or, would we let them back in, but as a territory, but not a state.
Iterate what I said in post #29.

The gulf shore state are ones who are leeches on the American people. Every single one of them uses far more in federal aid than they pay in federal taxes. Them leaving would be a net gain for the US economy.
So a peaceful separation? There must be a flag with 30 states. You'd have to take away three stripes too.

1659353483529.png

So a peaceful separation? There must be a flag with 30 states. You'd have to take away three stripes too.

View attachment 676905
You do realize that that wasn't always the U flag right? it's been changed plenty of times. We don't need Texas. And we especially don't need the giant meth lab that is Florida. None of the gulf states can even fund their own governments, which is why they rely on federal aid.

Let them leave. But don't let them back in. Ban them from becoming US states ever again.

letting the confederates back in was the biggest mistake in US history.

You do realize that that wasn't always the U flag right? it's been changed plenty of times. We don't need Texas. And we especially don't need the giant meth lab that is Florida. None of the gulf states can even fund their own governments, which is why they rely on federal aid.

Let them leave. But don't let them back in. Ban them from becoming US states ever again.

You sound like a pouty child. I can hear a whine.

You're going to have a hell of time keeping a union together with a north-east Atlantic seaboard and the left coast, but go ahead.

Stealing property? Land onwnership wouldnt change if Texas ceceded. :cuckoo:

Texas has the worst imminent domain laws in the country......As we speak they are trying to take land for high-speed rail from Dallas to Houston......And it looks like they are well on the way to doing so. Sure open up more land for blue-burb build-outs.....Dumb shits.

tag based on what is being viewed. We filter the output of wp_title() a bit - see agriflex_filter_wp_title() in functions.php. --> <title> Texas Supreme Court: Texas Central Has Eminent Domain Power for High Speed Rail - Texas Agriculture Law.

Blah, on every right-leaning board I belong to Texans go on about leaving.....Well fuckin' go already.

200.gif

But they are all hat, no cattle.....When I post the "well, bye" gif they get all offended and tell me what would happen if they left.....Fuckin' make-up your mind.

On a few conditions....

NAFTA doesn't exist.

You sound like a pouty child. I can hear a whine
Like I said, we don't need Texas ot any of those other inbred, meth labs of states. We don't care if they secede. It would be a net gain for us, because we pay them more in aid than they pay in taxes. The issue is that most of the retards who threaten to secede think that they wil still get all the benefits of citizenship.

They think they will still get things like medicare and social security, and get to come and go as they please. That's not how it works. When a state secedes, they are no longer citizens. They have no rights and they get nothing. These states won't get free trade. They won't get bailed out when their economies collapse. We will wash our hands with the lot of you and good riddance.

Forum List

Back