I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Where does it say anything about an Air Force, either?

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

You are the one who thought it was so important that the supreme court was filled, you would think you'd be happy.

BTW for someone who is supposedly intellectually superior to us all, you say a lot of stupid things

Yeah, I should be happy that you fascist obstructionist Repugs essentially stole a Supreme Court vacancy. That's brilliant analysis, Nazi fucktard.

I'm not intellectually superior to everyone. I'm just intellectually superior to unremarkable, unsophisticated no-nothing Repug goobers such as yourself. I ain't bragging, that's simply the truth.

You don't have a right to a supreme court vacancy. The people have said otherwise. I'm not sure why this is difficult to understand for a fascist wsuc as yourself

Dubya forgets who won the election.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government.

Protesters don't go to jail in fascist societies. They go to the morgue. Are you prepared for that? I was if Hillary had won.

You're god damn right that's what I'm prepared for. Donald Trump is simply an evil man and I don't put anything past him.

However, I'm much more worried about his political opponents such as Clinton and President Obama. And also media figures who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher. I won't be at all surprised if that fascist asshole tries to use the FBI as a political instrument to put people he doesn't like in jail.

Watching the tears of the petulant leftwing douche bags is so so sweeeeet!

Where does the constitution say anything about them being required to vote on every nominee?

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

You are the one who thought it was so important that the supreme court was filled, you would think you'd be happy.

BTW for someone who is supposedly intellectually superior to us all, you say a lot of stupid things

Yeah, I should be happy that you fascist obstructionist Repugs essentially stole a Supreme Court vacancy. That's brilliant analysis, Nazi fucktard.

I'm not intellectually superior to everyone. I'm just intellectually superior to unremarkable, unsophisticated no-nothing Repug goobers such as yourself. I ain't bragging, that's simply the truth.

That must be why your side lost the election - because you're all so damn superior!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Repeat after me: "President Trump!"

Suck on it, douche bags!

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.

So your sole purpoyae is to persuade unpersuadeable people that they are stupid and evil.

What kind of idiot assigned you such a fruitless task?

Where did I say I was trying to persuade you immoral Nazi Repug fucks, slow-learner? Your dumb ass said that, I didn't.

You specifically said your only purpose of being here to point out how evil and stupid everyone but you is. The whole point of pointing stuff out is to show it to others or in other words to persuade them that your viewpoint is accurate.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.

You need to change your name to "Obama, the last Democrat President". At least this time you will be right.

After Trump shuts off the supply of new Democrats, how will they ever get elected again? The evidence shows that people become more conservative as they get older, and without a supply of fresh young dumb naive new Democrats, they will never have a chance again.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government.

Protesters don't go to jail in fascist societies. They go to the morgue. Are you prepared for that? I was if Hillary had won.

You're god damn right that's what I'm prepared for. Donald Trump is simply an evil man and I don't put anything past him.

However, I'm much more worried about his political opponents such as Clinton and President Obama. And also media figures who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher. I won't be at all surprised if that fascist asshole tries to use the FBI as a political instrument to put people he doesn't like in jail.

We just survived 8 years under an evil man. I feel quite confident we can survive another four

We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

LOL.

How many days into Trump's presidency will it be before your "fight" gets you knocked on your heroic backside, Dubya? The political tide has run against you. This isn't the movie 300. You're outclassed and outmatched.

As my paintball friends used to say: surrender or die.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

You're a dumbass. Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida - the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11/01 and killed 3,000 of your fellow Americans...you defend and support Hillary and Barry...yet you say you won't stand with evil.

If that wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.
Almost as pathetic as bones' desperate attempts to paint any language variations in Trump's ongoing narrative as "backpedaling". "AHA! There will be 6 miles of FENCE instead of wall..so his promise to build a WALL is a lie!" 'AHA! He has said that he may keep some portions of obamacare so HE'S BACKPEDALING!" Never mind that he's used the same language all along, and the only *aha* is her own pathetic *aha* as she comes to realize that the reality is somewhat different than she imagined it. Because SHE DOESN'T RESEARCH. She just stupidly accepts whatever she reads on Move.org sites or on SLATE without ever looking into it herself.

I have a boss like that. Goes to the mat over crap before she actually looks it up herself to see if she's right or not. And newsflash...when she goes to the mat against me, I know what I'm talking about because I DO look stuff up, and she ends up looking like a moron.

Happened twice in one day last week.

Oh well, at least Clinton reads. That fucking idiot Trump doesn't read anything accept his stupid ass Twitter messages. This man is woefully unqualified to be President and even he knows it. Trump looked so small and intimidated sitting next to Obama, Trump knows he can't handle this job. The whole world also knows it and they are laughing at us.

Stellar analysis there. Neither Clinton nor trump was qualified. But trump won so get over it

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.

All you're doing is demonstrating to the world what a king sized jack ass you are. All you douche bag leftists sound like a gang of petulant two-year-olds.
Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?

Feel free to stay onboard.

100_anniversary_titanic_sinking_by_esai8mellows-d4xbme8.jpg

All you're doing is demonstrating to the world what a king sized jack ass you are. All you douche bag leftists sound like a gang of petulant two-year-olds.
I'm a Trump supporter. I have been since the day he announced.

I'm a Trump supporter. I have been since the day he announced.
I was sharing, not accusing. I know you aren't a whackjob.

Go to one of schools offering hot chocolate and puppies for therapy you illiterate bonehead.

You need to change your name to "Obama, the last Democrat President". At least this time you will be right.

Since you fascist Repug mother fuckers steal every election, that could very well be true.

Since you fascist Repug mother fuckers steal every election, that could very well be true.

Take two aspirin and call Dr. Trump in the morning. Better yet follow Cher to Jupiter, don't let the door hit you on the way out comrade.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Forum List

Back