I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.
You're a dumbass. Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida - the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11/01 and killed 3,000 of your fellow Americans...you defend and support Hillary and Barry...yet you say you won't stand with evil.

If that wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

I don't think I've EVER seen a post on USMB get TWENTY ONE "LAUGHS AT" smilies.

Holy cow... we got us a real BAT SHIT CRAZY ULTRA PROG HACK WINNER here.

Last edited:

You're a dumbass. Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida - the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11/01 and killed 3,000 of your fellow Americans...you defend and support Hillary and Barry...yet you say you won't stand with evil.

I don't know if they aligned themselves with Al Qaeda, but they sure don't have a problem with taking "donations" from the Saudis. Lol.

I don't know if they aligned themselves with Al Qaeda, but they sure don't have a problem with taking "donations" from the Saudis. Lol.
Hillary and Barry provided weapons to Al Qaeida, using the International Weapons dealer Barry recently 'pardoned'. They drug the US into an un-authorized war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya...and ran weapons to ISIS from Benghazi.

Hillary and Barry provided weapons to Al Qaeida, using the International Weapons dealer Barry recently 'pardoned'. They drug the US into an un-authorized war to help Al Qaeida take over Libya...and ran weapons to ISIS from Benghazi.

Yeah, I remember arguing with someone about that. I was saying it's a terrible idea to help the uprising because we have NO idea who they are or what they are about.

And it needs to be remembered that thanks to Wikileaks, we know Hillary and her cronies KNEW Qatar and Saudi were funding ISIS...where the Hell is the outrage over this? The media reported it for what? One day or so. This is further proof that our political class is nothing but a bunch of lying scumbags.

NOBODY is being a fascist. The election is over and it is time for people to start behaving and thinking normally again. Hello.

The fact that the Repug fascists in the Senate wouldn't even take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nominee for over 300 days says otherwise. That is an obvious violation of the Constitution. The Repug Party has now basically stolen a spot on the Supreme Court. Is that what you call "thinking normally again"?

The Repug Party became a fascist party way before Trump. And that's a fucking fact.
The fact that you think Congress exercising its Constitutional authority is a violation of the Constitution says everything. Looks like it paid off, too. Must really chap your drawers.

They did not, fuckhole. They are supposed to take a vote, which they did not do. And now you fascist mother fuckers have stolen a Supreme Court seat. Yep, that's OK for a fascist mother fucker such as you, it's not OK with me.

And you still can't explain the Repug Senate's astronomical number of filibusters over the past 8 years because you're a worthless piece of Repug shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect. Now kindly go fuck Trump up the ass, racist bitch.
Show me where in the Constitution is expressed a time limit on the Senate's role to advise and consent. And you're apparently regressing in your maturity level. It's going down, not up, as one would hope would happen to kids who run into real life.

In other words, it's OK to steal a Supreme Court seat. Got it, dickhead.

President Obama is a former Constitutional professor. He has stated repeatedly that the Repug Senate has abdicated their responsibility. I'm going to believe President Obama before I ever listen to an unsophisticated, unremarkable, know-nothing piece of Repug fascist shit such as yourself.

The Constitution also doesn't mention an Air Force. I guess the Air Force is also unconstitutional.

You're a fucktard racist Trumpkin and that's all you'll ever be, so quit pretending you know something.
Calm yourself, Princess...

That's right, unremarkable Repug racist goober -- Hillary and Obama allied themselves with Al Qaeida....even though they were both responsible for the death of Osama bin Laden. Listen to yourself, you racist dumb fuck.

Only total fucking bumpkin idiots actually believe such nonsense. Read a book for once in your life, unsophisticated bumpkin goober.

I don't think I've EVER seen a post on USMB get TWENTY ONE "LAUGHS AT" smilies.

Holy cow... we got us a real BAT SHIT CRAZY ULTRA PROG HACK WINNER here.

Because there are a bunch of unsophisticated racist goobers on this toxic sewage of a message board. And that includes you, assfuck.

This is a troll thread, right?

That's the way to go easy on these mentally ill, conspiracy-theory addled Repug goobers. Kudos for your brave stance. You're just as fucking stupid as they are.

That's the way to go easy on these mentally ill, conspiracy-theory addled Repug goobers. Kudos for your brave stance. You're just as fucking stupid as they are.
Says the jackass supporting and defending the liberal acts of sedition going on right now...

NOBODY is being a fascist. The election is over and it is time for people to start behaving and thinking normally again. Hello.

The fact that the Repug fascists in the Senate wouldn't even take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nominee for over 300 days says otherwise. That is an obvious violation of the Constitution. The Repug Party has now basically stolen a spot on the Supreme Court. Is that what you call "thinking normally again"?

The Repug Party became a fascist party way before Trump. And that's a fucking fact.
The fact that you think Congress exercising its Constitutional authority is a violation of the Constitution says everything. Looks like it paid off, too. Must really chap your drawers.

They did not, fuckhole. They are supposed to take a vote, which they did not do. And now you fascist mother fuckers have stolen a Supreme Court seat. Yep, that's OK for a fascist mother fucker such as you, it's not OK with me.

And you still can't explain the Repug Senate's astronomical number of filibusters over the past 8 years because you're a worthless piece of Repug shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect. Now kindly go fuck Trump up the ass, racist bitch.

Where does the constitution say anything about them being required to vote on every nominee?

Where does it say anything about an Air Force, either?

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Where does the constitution say anything about them being required to vote on every nominee?

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.

So your sole purpoyae is to persuade unpersuadeable people that they are stupid and evil.

What kind of idiot assigned you such a fruitless task?

You are the one who thought it was so important that the supreme court was filled, you would think you'd be happy.

BTW for someone who is supposedly intellectually superior to us all, you say a lot of stupid things

Forum List

Back