I sent an email to the Attorney General asking for clarity on Bribery in Florida

R

rdean

The message I sent to the DOJ:

It's been reported in several papers that Donald Trump has paid the Florida Attorney General $25,000.00 to drop the Trump University case against him. And it's been reported that the money he used to pay came from a Charity, The Trump Family Foundation.
It's been reported that a petition with 6,000 signatures has been presented requesting an official investigation.
Is this going to happen? And if not, why not. A lot of Americans are wondering, did Trump bribe an elected official and get away with it illegally using money from a charity?
I think the country deserves an answer.

Your message to the Department of Justice | DOJ | Department of Justice

Florida AG asked Trump for donation before nixing fraud case

After the check came in, Bondi's office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.

"When I want something I get it," Trump said at an Iowa rally in January. "When I call, they kiss my ass. It's true."

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and a separate federal class action civil lawsuit in California allege that Trump University — which was largely owned by Trump himself — defrauded consumers by as much as $35,000 each with promises of a real estate investing education that they either did not receive or found to be worthless.

All told, more than 20 people requested help from the Florida attorney general's office in obtaining refunds from Trump University and affiliates, with Bondi's predecessor receiving numerous other complaints about the seminar company Trump partnered with. Many of the Trump-related consumers alleged that they paid money for training materials and personalized instruction which were never delivered.

"I was laid off work for the first time in my life and really need this money to support my family," wrote one of the many people seeking help, adding that he had been promised a refund but never received it. "$1,400 is so much money for my family."

The documents complicate prior claims by Bondi's office that she received only one consumer complaint about Trump University at the time that she decided not to join the New York investigation.

---------------------------------

Tired of the emails. Will the press ever look at "real crimes"????

It's been reported in several papers that Donald Trump has paid the Florida Attorney General $25,000.00 to drop the Trump University case against him. And it's been reported that the money he used to pay came from a Charity, The Trump Family Foundation.
It's been reported that a petition with 6,000 signatures has been presented requesting an official investigation.
Is this going to happen? And if not, why not. A lot of Americans are wondering, did Trump bribe an elected official and get away with it illegally using money from a charity?

After the check came in, Bondi's office nixed suing Trump, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.

"When I want something I get it," Trump said at an Iowa rally in January. "When I call, they kiss my ass. It's true."

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and a separate federal class action civil lawsuit in California allege that Trump University — which was largely owned by Trump himself — defrauded consumers by as much as $35,000 each with promises of a real estate investing education that they either did not receive or found to be worthless.

All told, more than 20 people requested help from the Florida attorney general's office in obtaining refunds from Trump University and affiliates, with Bondi's predecessor receiving numerous other complaints about the seminar company Trump partnered with. Many of the Trump-related consumers alleged that they paid money for training materials and personalized instruction which were never delivered.

"I was laid off work for the first time in my life and really need this money to support my family," wrote one of the many people seeking help, adding that he had been promised a refund but never received it. "$1,400 is so much money for my family."

The documents complicate prior claims by Bondi's office that she received only one consumer complaint about Trump University at the time that she decided not to join the New York investigation.

Tell the board when you get the response and don't be shy when the DOJ tell you to fuck off...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If another million people write the same thing, there will be an investigation.

if there are another million idiots like you out there, it would create a stupid singularity, which would ruin life on earth as we know it.

if there are another million idiots like you out there, it would create a stupid singularity, which would ruin life on earth as we know it.

Soooooooooooooo.... investigating political bribery is "ruining life on earth as we know it", is it?

And they tried to tell me this board doesn't run on unhinged hyperbole.

Did you sign this letter, "PS Gore won Florida!"?

Soooooooooooooo.... investigating political bribery is "ruining life on earth as we know it", is it?

More of a post on Rdean and his idiocy than any actual content of the accusations against trump.

But hey, if he didn't do it willfully, he gets off like Hillary, right?

Once again marty began and ended a post with a personal attack and zero effort to provide a rebuttal to the OP.

Once again marty began and ended a post with a personal attack and zero effort to provide a rebuttal to the OP.

I reserve personal attacks to those who deserve it, either due to their sheer idiocy, or their repetitive hackery.

It seems rdean and you are in the same club.

Rdean's future if he keeps sending Gov. agencies his so called "messages". ...... :cool:

ted-kaczynski-800.jpg

Last edited:

More of a post on Rdean and his idiocy than any actual content of the accusations against trump.

What a lame cop-out.

yeah martybegan

What kind of pretzelogic you using this time?

What a lame cop-out.

it's an Rderp post, I save my "A" game for other threads.

yeah martybegan

What kind of pretzelogic you using this time?

With Dot Cum in the mix, the IQ of this thread dropped down to SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels.

yes. how dare they investigate dumb Donald's criminally fraudulent scam after he paid off the prosecutors in florida and texas

Forum List

Back