I know ive asked this before. How exactly does the left want us to live to stop THE global warming?

neanderthal-family2.jpg

I hate denier hippies. Everyone hates denier hippies. Why is it that denier hippies want everyone to live in caves and hump trees all day?

We normal people like electricity and indoor plumbing. That's why we're working to push renewable power, so that the lights stay on after the fossil fuels run out.

Deniers would leave all of humanity shivering in the dark ... forever.

That's why we're working to push renewable power, so that the lights stay on after the fossil fuels run out.

20 percent reduction on fossil fuels gradually increasing

It is not hard

They envision a world with no industry or agriculture where they don't have to work and can chill all day gaming, streaming, and social media posting on their devices while eating Door Dash food.

And no - they do not see the logical fallacy of expecting government to bring that about.

Can someone please tell me? What is your utopian world? How exactly should we all be living? Give us your plan.

Thanks

They don't mean ALL OF US, silly!

They mean US, not THEM!

You know that the meltdowns will be epic when they have to give up their Holy Glowing Rectangles, and just use your imagination to figure out what will happen when their soi lattes and avocado toast can't be had!

If they actually had to work to harvest their food, they'd starve! We, on the other hand, know how to actually make food happen in the absence of Mickey D's and Taco Bell.

GOOD GOD! Just think how they'd lose it when the grid goes down and the tattoo parlors can't operate!

Can someone please tell me? What is your utopian world? How exactly should we all be living? Give us your plan.

Thanks

Their plan, by them I mean the world economic forum with the help of bill gates, Anthony fauci, apple, Charles Schwab, politiciwns like Biden helping push their plans a lon and so on who are all a part of them don't actually care about the environment. This is a blanket excuse for the great reset Charles Schwab says he wants, where we won't own anything and be happy. Instead they will own everything.

It isn't about the environment, it's about the middle people of the world being pushed down with the poor so they can have everything.

Theowl32 , it won't get no better than that.

But at least rightwinger doesn't give you nine cut and paste paragraphs of the same nonsense.
It is not nonsense, it is proven technology that is increasingly taking over our energy needs

What IS nonsense is believing our energy future lies in oil and coal.
All automotive R&D is invested in Electric Vehicles. Not just the US but the world

It is not nonsense, it is proven technology that is increasingly taking over our energy needs
Yes, those windmills really came in handy when we had a winter storm in Texas.
What IS nonsense is believing our energy future lies in oil and coal.
All automotive R&D is invested in Electric Vehicles. Not just the US but t
You are not aware that the electricity for electric vehicles is produced by burning fossil fuels?

I hate denier hippies. Everyone hates denier hippies. Why is it that denier hippies want everyone to live in caves and hump trees all day?

We normal people like electricity and indoor plumbing. That's why we're working to push renewable power, so that the lights stay on after the fossil fuels run out.

Deniers would leave all of humanity shivering in the dark ... forever.

LOL! Hilarious! Tell us again how car farts are melting the ice caps!

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy... This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore...." Ottmar Edenhofer, IPCC

I told you…..an initial “plan” of a 20 percent reduction in fossil fuels through

Solar Power
Wind Turbines
EVs
Conservation
So America reduces 20 per cent and the world is safe. Meanwhile India and China raises a 100% and they produce much more so-called global climate pollutions, and the world is still safe as they do not count. We are ruled by tyrants.

Forum List

Back