To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand up to BLM

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds

Yes that’s right. It is as liberal and democratic as it gets to stand up to BLM. That’s the traditional working man’s way. Because BLM leaders are rich millionaires that have looted money from their supporters they have mansions all over the country.

Otoh the working class black man and white man is United in this country and we are united and we reject any white or black race divider. I’m truly reaching out to Black Democrats the young black men guys were on the same side …this is crazy how the far left media and BLM is trying to dominate our lives. Don’t buy their narrative. This race dividing coming from Democrats and yes even Republicans is a distraction from our horrible economy. We need better jobs in this country not race division.

There is no white privilege white people aren’t born privileged. Right now why don’t we take a look at the white Vietnam veterans starving to death living homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. Poverty knows no color and that’s the truth civil rights way …that is a true liberal way. To stand up for the workingman whether they’re white or black. The police are our friends and they are union supporters so liberals and Democrats have to support the police.

Again the BLM narrative never hold any weight. Because poverty knows no skin color and the working man in America is white and black. The people who grind out the workday who work the hardest jobs they’re white they’re black the Mexican, their Irish there Italian-American you name it hard working blue collard Americans come from all backgrounds
Maybe you are starting to get it. Yes, you do, but it will have to start with electing locals that won't put up with the BS, riots and destruction in their cities, on the idea it will settle down without having to take harsh steps or that the low life assholes are owed something. They aren't owed jack-sht. Local elected officials are just more caring of their own job and getting elected, than the city they govern (or actually fail to govern). Probably too late for the next year or so, since the election is over.

Last edited:

So you don't think black people are being unfairly abused by police? We had a commission in the 1960's. Kerner Report? It said police were abusing blacks in cities like Detroit. The report confirmed what black people were saying. And not much has changed in all these years.

Today, we see case after case of blacks being gunned down by cops, or choked out. Shot in the back. If we've seen this many examples on camera, how many go unseen? So I think we all know police need to change their techniques. No more choking out a guy for selling lose cigarettes on the corner. The fact this is still happening to black people is why BLM exists. If cops stop it, maybe they'll go away.

You're asking black people to agree with you that cops don't unfairly brutalize black men? You don't think they treat black people different? You want blacks to agree with you that they are all wrong about this? Good luck.

Now is when you tell black people they need to start listening to cops commands. When they say stop stop. When they say put your hands behind your back, put your hands behind your back. I agree with you on this. And I don't fuck with cops when they have me pulled over. I know better so why don't they? Never tell a cop "I know my rights". Unless you are sure you know your rights. LOL.

Maybe you are starting to get it. Yes, you do, but it will have to start with electing locals that won't put up with the BS, riots and destruction in their cities, on the idea it will settle down without having to take harsh steps or that the low life assholes are owed something. They aren't owed jack-sht. Local elected officials are just more caring of their own job and getting elected, the city they govern (or actually fail to govern). Probably too late for the next year or so, since the election is over.
We know that won't happen.

😄

No.

Great post! I've said all along that BLM is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. It was launched by the endorsement of Obama and went "viral" with George Floyd. BLM is a tool used by the elites to divide and inflame the country. BLM leaders and officers including the 3 founders Cullors, Garza and Tometi have stolen HUNDREDS of millions of dollars and they will never be questioned because there is NO ACCOUNTING of BLM funding. This is complete insanity and money is still pouring into BLM. The OP is 100% correct BLM must be rejected from the grass roots level by Americans of all races.

So you don't think black people are being unfairly abused by police? We had a commission in the 1960's. Kerner Report? It said police were abusing blacks in cities like Detroit. The report confirmed what black people were saying. And not much has changed in all these years.

Today, we see case after case of blacks being gunned down by cops, or choked out. Shot in the back. If we've seen this many examples on camera, how many go unseen? So I think we all know police need to change their techniques. No more choking out a guy for selling lose cigarettes on the corner. The fact this is still happening to black people is why BLM exists. If cops stop it, maybe they'll go away.

You're asking black people to agree with you that cops don't unfairly brutalize black men? You don't think they treat black people different? You want blacks to agree with you that they are all wrong about this? Good luck.

Now is when you tell black people they need to start listening to cops commands. When they say stop stop. When they say put your hands behind your back, put your hands behind your back. I agree with you on this. And I don't fuck with cops when they have me pulled over. I know better so why don't they? Never tell a cop "I know my rights". Unless you are sure you know your rights. LOL.
It is true that police have a history of profiling and abusing Black people. But that fact has been greatly exploited and amplified to create this massive anti-police anti-White organization that has NO ACCOUNTABILITY and has been proven to be fraudulent. The name itself BLACK LIVES MATTER is fraudulent because to this organization, the vast majority of Black lives do not matter. Only those killed by police matter. Has BLM ever shown up anywhere to support poor Black communities? I read a lot about BLM and I have NEVER found any evidence that they do. If you have information to the contrary I would love to see it.

It is true that police have a history of profiling and abusing Black people. But that fact has been greatly exploited and amplified to create this massive anti-police anti-White organization that has NO ACCOUNTABILITY and has been proven to be fraudulent. The name itself BLACK LIVES MATTER is fraudulent because to this organization, the vast majority of Black lives do not matter. Only those killed by police matter. Has BLM ever shown up anywhere to support poor Black communities? I read a lot about BLM and I have NEVER found any evidence that they do. If you have information to the contrary I would love to see it.
BLM is a good organization.

What I will agree with you on is why aren't they outraged that so many blacks are killing blacks?

And a part of me agrees that yes, if you resist arrest, a cop might shoot you. We don't want to take away police power. If they have no power things will get worse.

But, a police officer can learn how to de escillate a situation rather than escillate it. And a lot of these police have been militarized. We need to do better.

There was a time when we told cops they can no longer shoot at people who are speeding away in their cars. Do we want to go back to that? And what happens if they do shoot and kill a person fleeing? Do we defend the cops or convict them for not following orders?

Great post! I've said all along that BLM is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. It was launched by the endorsement of Obama and went "viral" with George Floyd. BLM is a tool used by the elites to divide and inflame the country. BLM leaders and officers including the 3 founders Cullors, Garza and Tometi have stolen HUNDREDS of millions of dollars and they will never be questioned because there is NO ACCOUNTING of BLM funding. This is complete insanity and money is still pouring into BLM. The OP is 100% correct BLM must be rejected from the grass roots level by Americans of all races.
Thanks and great points …The question I have brother is how can we help these young people black and white who have joined BLM and supported them. They have gone around and destroyed statues of people that have nothing to do with the confederate states. They’ve been brainwashed to do that. They’ve been brainwashed to attack cops. To punch people just because they wear Donald Trump hats, we seen it through the 2020 riots

So what do we do about these people how do we help them? Because I do think we need some sort of a period of Americans coming together. And yes I said before Donald Trump and Joe Biden should shake hands. That’s my thing I’m a Christian him about forgiveness. But it’s a two prong issue we have to figure out how to combat the BLM leader’s but also how to help rehabilitate their supporters.

How does it feel for example both of us support equality among man but with our views the far left simply lies about us and calls us racist. That is a problem in this country.

Working class blacks and whites are united they want a better life they want better pay, that are workers rights, universal healthcare, let’s raise the minimum wage let’s talk about real issues. America is not a racist country. We are one of the leaders of the world when it comes to fighting racism

What I will agree with you on is why aren't they outraged that so many blacks are killing blacks?

And a part of me agrees that yes, if you resist arrest, a cop might shoot you. We don't want to take away police power. If they have no power things will get worse.

But, a police officer can learn how to de escillate a situation rather than escillate it. And a lot of these police have been militarized. We need to do better.

There was a time when we told cops they can no longer shoot at people who are speeding away in their cars. Do we want to go back to that? And what happens if they do shoot and kill a person fleeing? Do we defend the cops or convict them for not following orders?
I am in agreement with you that police have a bad history with Black people. I have both Black and Hispanic friends who have ALL told me they have been stopped multiple times for the most trivial reasons. I have NEVER been pulled over by a Cop in 45 years of driving unless it was for speeding which I was. That cannot be coincidence. So we agree on that point which is good. I also think they need better tools to control confrontations. Tasers suck and seem to cause more problems. Give them something better to de-escalate. I also believe police need to be trained to not shoot anyone who runs from an arrest. If they are running they can't get far, let them go. Of course those are just my opinions.

But I obviously disagree with you about the organization BLM. If you examine what the organization and it's founders have done, in particular with the hundreds of millions of dollars they have received, it is not a good story. And it was right in their charter what the organizations goal really was. To advance LGBTQ people of color into higher positions of power. They may have changed it by now I haven't re-read it but it was there in print.

Thanks and great points …The question I have brother is how can we help these young people black and white who have joined BLM and supported them. They have gone around and destroyed statues of people that have nothing to do with the confederate states. They’ve been brainwashed to do that. They’ve been brainwashed to attack cops. To punch people just because they wear Donald Trump hats, we seen it through the 2020 riots

So what do we do about these people how do we help them? Because I do think we need some sort of a period of Americans coming together. And yes I said before Donald Trump and Joe Biden should shake hands. That’s my thing I’m a Christian him about forgiveness. But it’s a two prong issue we have to figure out how to combat the BLM leader’s but also how to help rehabilitate their supporters.

How does it feel for example both of us support equality among man but with our views the far left simply lies about us and calls us racist. That is a problem in this country.

Working class blacks and whites are united they want a better life they want better pay, that are workers rights, universal healthcare, let’s raise the minimum wage let’s talk about real issues. America is not a racist country. We are one of the leaders of the world when it comes to fighting racism
I don't know what the answer is. It is very difficult to persuade people who are so emotionally tied to their opinions and then to have those opinions reinforced constantly by Democrat controlled media. It pains me to see that we seem to have come full circle and are becoming as racially divided as we were in the 60s. All anyone can do is try to communicate as I am doing with Sealybobo in your thread. We have to find some common ground and get past skin color which is being used a tool to divide. The question that everyone needs to ask is "Why are these powerful people working so hard to divide us"?

1669828819182.png

Where was BLM when Kayne West was called up by Chase bank and told he could no longer bank with them, not even giving him a reason?

Where was BLM when Larry Elder ran for governor of California and a white woman put on an ape mask and threw eggs at him? Instead, they said he was the black face of white supremacy.

Where was BLM when Hershal Walker was declared as stupid by the media?

I can go on all day here giving example after example of how BLM only uses certain blacks for political reasons but not caring about actual people, which is why they are all self declared Marxists.

Problem is, Karl Marx was an ardent racist hating both blacks and Jews

Idiots.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate?
Where would I even begin?

Poverty, police brutality, they might affect all citizens but they disportionately affect black citizens because of racism and inequality and pretending as if that isn't the case, pretending as if addressing the reasons why is racially divisive isn't going to win you very many black votes. These are pressing issues to black voters and you're going to need a better response to us than suck it up of you want to win our votes.

And, both the leftists and the black community need to cut crime by calling out their very own and address the criminals and quit blaming the police as a whole. They hold the criminals up as heroes when they should be telling these people not to run from the police, not to resist arrest, etc. Until the left and the black community address this behavior bad things will continue to happen. We don't need these people being honored with statues, etc for being criminals. It sends the wrong message. Criminals should not be honored and looked up to as heroes.

Where would I even begin?

Poverty, police brutality, they might affect all citizens but they disportionately affect black citizens because of racism and inequality and pretending as if that isn't the case, pretending as if addressing the reasons why is racially divisive isn't going to win you very many black votes. These are pressing issues to black voters and you're going to need a better response to us than suck it up of you want to win our votes.
Those are reasonable points. The thread however is specifically about Black Lives Matter which has used police brutality as the catalyst to launch their global organization. No is asking you to "suck it up". It is about the racial division in this country that is being inflamed by powerful people and BLM is now a weapon they use to sow the discord.

View attachment 732776

Where was BLM when Kayne West was called up by Chase bank and told he could no longer bank with them, not even giving him a reason?

Where was BLM when Larry Elder ran for governor of California and a white woman put on an ape mask and threw eggs at him? Instead, they said he was the black face of white supremacy.

Where was BLM when Hershal Walker was declared as stupid by the media?

I can go on all day here giving example after example of how BLM only uses certain blacks for political reasons but not caring about actual people, which is why they are all self declared Marxists.

Problem is, Karl Marx was an ardent racist hating both blacks and Jews

Idiots.
You want BLM to defend stupid shit?

Dave Chappelle said it best. "I don't want to talk bad about the brother but....he's observably stupid". And he's a liar and hypocrite and ignorant greedy asshole.

Did you think we couldn't say he's stupid, a liar or hypocrite just because he's black?

I'm a republican and a conservative and even I say we all should, not just your side.

What you're talking about transcends politics.

No American should tolerate blm, antifa, the woke, etc regardless of their political affiliation.

Those are reasonable points. The thread however is specifically about Black Lives Matter which has used police brutality as the catalyst to launch their global organization. No is asking you to "suck it up". It is about the racial division in this country that is being inflamed by powerful people and BLM is now a weapon they use to sow the discord.
That certainly seems to be your opinion. It's not one that I share. As a black father and grandfather I am personally invested in addressing the disproportionate use of force by police officers against Black citizens and am open to any organization bringing attention to those disparities.

To my brothers to my fellow Democrats and liberals - We have to stand FOR to BLM​

There, I fixed it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back