CDZ I Just Cant Understand Vegans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I can understand the desire to not eat animal flesh. No problem there.

But what’s with their insatiable desire to eat plants made to taste like animal flesh?

Really?

Logic says they should be disgusted by the taste. Cute little animals taste good. To us carnivores.

The market decides.

Think they sold out of that beyond chicken at an Atlanta KFC today.

But what’s with their insatiable desire to eat plants made to taste like animal flesh?

Really?

Logic says they should be disgusted by the taste. Cute little animals taste good. To us carnivores.

Some people do it to get as close as you can to the real deal because of health reasons.

Really?

Some people do it to get as close as you can to the real deal because of health reasons.
OK, what are we talking, 5% of Vegans?

The market decides.

Think they sold out of that beyond chicken at an Atlanta KFC today.
WTF? Green KFC buckets??

8db4335b-5086-4f6e-9b31-8b246b4c319c-KFC_Beyond_Chicken.jpg

"Beyond Chicken" is NOT chicken.

i'llcheck them out . just for grins . I eat some MORNING STAR Farms veg stuff and I like their breakfast sausage patties WeatherM , .

Really?

OK, what are we talking, 5% of Vegans?

Ya got me.

Dunno. I know that my dad lives on chicken strips/chicken due to health reasons. I imagine that has to get old. I'm of the mind set that if it's fried it's not exactly screaming healthy. I.....have options. I'll wait until the novelty wears off to guess where this all goes.

Really?

One of the main purposes of those products designed to look and taste like meat is to get meat-eaters who are considering veganism/vegetarianism to "transition" and eventually end up going 100% plant-based. The point is to make it as easy as possible to move toward a plant-based diet, and when you have plant-based alternatives for all the foods we grew up with and loved, it makes it that much easier to switch over.

Really?

One of the main purposes of those products designed to look and taste like meat is to get meat-eaters who are considering veganism/vegetarianism to "transition" and eventually end up going 100% plant-based. The point is to make it as easy as possible to move toward a plant-based diet, and when you have plant-based alternatives for all the foods we grew up with and loved, it makes it that much easier to switch over.

Do you get to use a special bathroom after that?

i'llcheck them out . just for grins . I eat some MORNING STAR Farms veg stuff and I like their breakfast sausage patties WeatherM , .

If you haven't already, try the Beyond Burger patties sold at grocery stores... They are SOOOO good! I haven't tried the other Beyond products yet, but I definitely want to based on the Beyond burger. I'll have to try the Morningstar breakfast 'sausage' patties.

be a vegan if you wish

but should you choose to be a carnivore , go all the way

dress a kill, off it's head, wipe it's ass & eat something real

~S~

Forum List

Back