I have a question

I find no such story in the bible, Chuck. I will tell you who Paul was married to. He was married to Christ - Paul was a bride of Christ - .

Sounds like an extremely unnatural relationship between men.:eusa_whistle:

do you endorse gay marriage?[/QUOTE

The body of Christ is referred to as the Bride of Christ, Hobelim. I feel great mercy towards you Hobelim because I know what you are in for when you finally realize Jesus Christ is Yeshua Ha'Maschiah. I cannot imagine the anguish you are going to be in knowing that you have mocked him so - but know this, Hobelim. Just as Joseph was merciful to his own brothers who sold him into slavery - when he revealed himself to them - so Jesus Christ is going to show compassion towards you for having done this in your ignorance. I am praying for you though that you will not wait to long. If you leave the earth without him it would then be too late and that is something to consider too.....

I feel sad for the Lord today knowing he is listening to your words...

Hob, The terrifying consequences for the disobedient are forgiveness and unmerited favor in Christ. Stop trying to convince us that our Dad is a vengeful hater of mankind and can't wait till we screw up so He can punish us. He is the opposite. He'd suffer and die to keep you safe. And did. He loves us unconditionally and will forgive any trespass you ask to be forgiven for. His strong suits are mercy and love.He doesn't care about your past. His concern is for your future.
You can't out sin God's love for you.

If you interpreting everything in the Bible to mean something else then what do I do with the main theme of the Bible?
Jesus:
My father and I are one
If you've seen me, you've seen the Father
Emanuel
and on and on and on.

I have a choice, I can believe you and what you think Christ said, or I can follow Christ and know what He said...........

Last edited:
On the matter of your earlier response to my quoting Scripture from the bible about obedience unto the Lord, Chuck. This morning the Lord confirmed to me that you are indeed under the law. Although this was addressing the Jews there are men today who choose to follow Christ by intellect rather than faith and some do it unconsciously which I believe is what has happpened to you and perhaps others on this board..

Go to Romans 10:1 and we will begin there:

Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and tried to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Moses describes in this way the righteousness that is by the law: The man who does these things will live by them. But the righteousness that is by faith said, Do not say in your heart, who will ascend into heaven? That is, to bring Christ down or Who will bring Christ up from the dead. But what does it say? That the word is near you, it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is the word of faith we are proclaiming:

If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with the heart you believe and are justified and with the mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, Anyone who trust in him will never be put to shame. - Romans 10: 1 - 11

Your responses revealed to me that you have been doing this on your own with your mind and intellect. Gods word says this:

It is written:
I will destroy the Wisdom of the wise and the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. 1 Corinthians 1: 19

If you want to do this Gods way and let God impart his righteousness to you then you do it Romans 10 way - by faith. If you insist on believing that God is not capable of having his Son live his life through you - empowering you to really walk as Jesus did - by His Spirit - then you are destined to fail. In other words, as I like to say, this is not Burger King, you don't get it your way. You get it God's way or no way at all. :eusa_angel: God loves you, Chuck, but knowledge puffeth up and if you are going to go after knowledge it will end where all acts of pride end... with a fall. Love, Jeri p.s. there is nothing wrong with being a bible scholar but please understand the men who wrote the Holy Bible were inspired by the Holy Spirit and the Scripture they recorded was God - Breathed - these men interpreted it by the Holy Spirit and therein this was not "knowledge" as men would define "knowledge' but rather divine knowledge from the Holy Ghost.

Jeri,

God commanded us to love Him with all our minds so therefore I think that worship and Christian life should be intelligent:

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Paul had the Holy Ghost:

1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

And Paul said he still did what he didn't want to do:

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The definition of "flesh" is sarx and it means the body of a man:

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

So they that are in the body cannot please God.

As long as you have this body, it is a fallen nature that controls us.

There is no such thing as sinless perfection and I have written against it and defended my doctrine. You are living with a body with a blood drive. Our next body will have a spririt drive system.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Chuck

On the matter of your earlier response to my quoting Scripture from the bible about obedience unto the Lord, Chuck. This morning the Lord confirmed to me that you are indeed under the law. Although this was addressing the Jews there are men today who choose to follow Christ by intellect rather than faith and some do it unconsciously which I believe is what has happpened to you and perhaps others on this board..

Go to Romans 10:1 and we will begin there:

Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and tried to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Moses describes in this way the righteousness that is by the law: The man who does these things will live by them. But the righteousness that is by faith said, Do not say in your heart, who will ascend into heaven? That is, to bring Christ down or Who will bring Christ up from the dead. But what does it say? That the word is near you, it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is the word of faith we are proclaiming:

If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with the heart you believe and are justified and with the mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, Anyone who trust in him will never be put to shame. - Romans 10: 1 - 11

Your responses revealed to me that you have been doing this on your own with your mind and intellect. Gods word says this:

It is written:
I will destroy the Wisdom of the wise and the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate. 1 Corinthians 1: 19

If you want to do this Gods way and let God impart his righteousness to you then you do it Romans 10 way - by faith. If you insist on believing that God is not capable of having his Son live his life through you - empowering you to really walk as Jesus did - by His Spirit - then you are destined to fail. In other words, as I like to say, this is not Burger King, you don't get it your way. You get it God's way or no way at all. :eusa_angel: God loves you, Chuck, but knowledge puffeth up and if you are going to go after knowledge it will end where all acts of pride end... with a fall. Love, Jeri p.s. there is nothing wrong with being a bible scholar but please understand the men who wrote the Holy Bible were inspired by the Holy Spirit and the Scripture they recorded was God - Breathed - these men interpreted it by the Holy Spirit and therein this was not "knowledge" as men would define "knowledge' but rather divine knowledge from the Holy Ghost.

Jeri,

God commanded us to love Him with all our minds so therefore I think that worship and Christian life should be intelligent:

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Paul had the Holy Ghost:

1 Corinthians 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

And Paul said he still did what he didn't want to do:

Romans 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The definition of "flesh" is sarx and it means the body of a man:

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

So they that are in the body cannot please God.

As long as you have this body, it is a fallen nature that controls us.

There is no such thing as sinless perfection and I have written against it and defended my doctrine. You are living with a body with a blood drive. Our next body will have a spririt drive system.

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Chuck
On the matter of genealogies and myths, Chuck, you can disobey the Word if you want to but there are consequences to sin.

On the matter of sinless perfection:

I am not speaking of sinless perfection, Chuck. I am speaking of pre-meditated planned out sin without repentance - presuming upon the grace of God -sin, Chuck. There is a huge difference and I tell you by the way some are living it looks as if they desire to see just how close they can get without crossing over that line. You know? Still I am amazed at the mercy and kindness of God that such people are still alive and breathing. But that isn't always the case either. We can be gone in an instant. A friend of mine died the other day at age 27 yrs old. On his way to meet his family for dinner. He was in a car accident and died the next day at the hospital.. Thank God he was living a holy life and had just come from a revival where I was told he preached the service.

I know of at least three worship leaders living in sexual sin - living with their partners - and leading worship on the altar. If they die living that way they won't be in heaven. They will be in hell. And that is the least of it. I won't tell you what else I know but I have seen more than I ever wanted to see and am grieved to the core over it. If you think Christians are going to heaven while living in open rebellion and sin? Because they tithe and go to church once a week to sing a song? You are kidding yourself. It isn't happening. Without holiness, no one will see the LORD. It is Matthew 22 time so make sure you show up for that invitation while it is still available to you. The amazing thing about all this, Chuck? Is the world is going to say yes and come without any hesitancy. Isn't that amazing? God can't get his own church to come but the people on the highways and byways will! In fact, they already are! I find that amazing! - Jeri

Last edited:
I am not speaking of sinless perfection, Chuck. I am speaking of pre-meditated planned out sin without repentance - presuming upon the grace of God -sin, Chuck. There is a huge difference and I tell you by the way some are living it looks as if they desire to see just how close they can get without crossing over that line. You know? Still I am amazed at the mercy and kindness of God that such people are still alive and breathing. But that isn't always the case either. We can be gone in an instant. A friend of mine died the other day at age 27 yrs old. On his way to meet his family for dinner. He was in a car accident and died the next day at the hospital.. Thank God he was living a holy life and had just come from a revival where I was told he preached the service.

I know of at least three worship leaders living in sexual sin - living with their partners - and leading worship on the altar. If they die living that way they won't be in heaven. They will be in hell. And that is the least of it. I won't tell you what else I know but I have seen more than I ever wanted to see and am grieved to the core over it. If you think Christians are going to heaven while living in open rebellion and sin? Because they tithe and go to church once a week to sing a song? You are kidding yourself. It isn't happening. Without holiness, no one will see the LORD. It is Matthew 22 time so make sure you show up for that invitation while it is still available to you. The amazing thing about all this, Chuck? Is the world is going to say yes and come without any hesitancy. Isn't that amazing? God can't get his own church to come but the people on the highways and byways will! In fact, they already are! I find that amazing! - Jeri

Jeri,

How does one keep their doctrine straight?

They were never saved or they lost their salvation? Which is it?
If you teach you can lose your salvation then you have to teach sinless perfection for salvation.
The doctrine of the Bible says we should repent and keep on repenting. Why is that? Because believers still sin.

Chuck

Jeri,

If you teach you can lose your salvation then you have to teach sinless perfection for salvation.
The doctrine of the Bible says we should repent and keep on repenting. Why is that? Because believers still sin.

Chuck

You are telling me that a believer doesn't have the self - control to stop living in sin with someone when the Spirit of God dwells in them? Chuck. You are living way below the snake line there. Listen, I am going to live my life walking as closely to Jesus as I can and you can live yours living as closely to the world down below as you can and at the end? If I am wrong? I've lost absolutely nothing. On the other hand, if you are wrong? You've lost everything. If you think playing around with sin is worth taking that chance? Then as a bible scholar I'd say you did not learn very much. I say that in all sincerity. You are calling the Apostle John a liar. ( and Peter, Paul, James, Timothy... )

What did the Apostle John say?

It is written:

We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him, but does not do what he says is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is made complete in him. This is how we know that we are in him. Whoever claims to live in him must walk as he did. - 1 John 1: 3 - 6

And again it is written:

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.
Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed it's coming. - 2 Peter 3: 10,11

And finally it is written:

So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless, and at peace with him.
- 2 Peter 3: 14

Who were John and Peter speaking to? The body of Christ. Fellow believers. Your error into lawlessness saddens me, Chuck. What a shame. I'll keep you in my prayers. - Jeri

Last edited:
The devil guards the gates of hell. The angel guards the gates of heaven.

You know (it's a fact) that the devil always lies.

You know (it's a fact) that the angel always tells the truth.

The gates they guard look exactly the same.

The angel and the devil look and sound exactly the same.

When you die you appear before them. You are called upon to decide WHICH gate you select. Whichever gate you select, that's where you will spend the rest of eternity: either in heaven or in hell.

To assist you in your selection, you are permitted to ask ONE or the other of them (and you simply do not know which one is which) one question. One question only.

What question do you ask?

1 John 4: 2

It is written:

This is how you recognize the the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. - 1 John 4:2

The Narrow and Wide Gates

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. - Matthew 7: 13 - 14

A tree and its fruit

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit, you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit. A good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons, and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me, you evil doers! - Matthew 7: 15 - 23

The Vine and the Branches

It is written:

I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself, it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

I am the vine and you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I remain in him, he will bear much fruit. Apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers, such branches are picked up, thrown in the fire and burned.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed the Father's commands and remain in his love.

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I have learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you to go and to bear fruit - fruit that will last.

Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name, This is my command: Love each other.

John 15: 1 - 16

Some reading material for Chuck.

The devil guards the gates of hell. The angel guards the gates of heaven.

You know (it's a fact) that the devil always lies.

You know (it's a fact) that the angel always tells the truth.

The gates they guard look exactly the same.

The angel and the devil look and sound exactly the same.

When you die you appear before them. You are called upon to decide WHICH gate you select. Whichever gate you select, that's where you will spend the rest of eternity: either in heaven or in hell.

To assist you in your selection, you are permitted to ask ONE or the other of them (and you simply do not know which one is which) one question. One question only.

What question do you ask?

1 John 4: 2

It is written:

This is how you recognize the the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. - 1 John 4:2

It is a test for Gnosticism. Had a friend who claimed to be a Christian and work in the sex industry which could say that, Jeri. Just saying.

Jeri,

Chuck

You are telling me that a believer doesn't have the self - control to stop living in sin with someone when the Spirit of God dwells in them? Chuck. You are living way below the snake line there. Listen, I am going to live my life walking as closely to Jesus as I can and you can live yours living as closely to the world down below as you can and at the end? If I am wrong? I've lost absolutely nothing. On the other hand, if you are wrong? You've lost everything. If you think playing around with sin is worth taking that chance? Then as a bible scholar I'd say you did not learn very much. I say that in all sincerity. You are calling the Apostle John a liar. ( and Peter, Paul, James, Timothy... )

It is written:

We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him, but does not do what he says is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is made complete in him. This is how we know that we are in him. Whoever claims to live in him must walk as he did. - 1 John 1: 3 - 6

And again it is written:

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.
Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed it's coming. - 2 Peter 3: 10,11

So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless, and at peace with him.

Who were John and Peter speaking to? The body of Christ. Fellow believers. Your error into lawlessness saddens me, Chuck. What a shame. I'll keep you in my prayers. - Jeri

Jeri,

Had a friend who operated a Christian BBS. His name was Mario and I was afraid to get phone calls from him because he was a real rough man in his talk. I could have written him off but I called him ten years later and I couldn't tell he was the same man.

Sanctification does not happen overnight and fruit grows naturally.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

Matthew 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

Matthew 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

The wheat looks just like the tares. You want to root out the tares but you risk damaging the wheat. That is something you have to learn.

Chuck

Jeri,
David knew God from his mother's womb, and yet preplanned a person's murder so he could commit adultery with the man's wife. All planned out in advance by a man that was closer to God than anyone in the Bible, except Jesus. And David didn't even recognize the extent of what he had done until Nathan shoved it in front of David's face. David was one of the chiefs of the Jews that accompanied Christ to Heaven. By your standards, David would not have qualified.

What John and Peter said was to make every effort. And as hard as you try, I guarantee that you'll sin before it's all over. That's why we are offered Christ's righteousness in place of our own.

And you can't have it both ways. You can't pledge obedience and preach that if you aren't perfect by your own actions, attitude, will, or by use of duct tape, you'll lose your salvation, < (That is Legalism, and absolutely not true ), then curse the rules you don't like, and aren't obedient to, then place condemnation on others for being Law-less involving the ones you do embrace. It's all over the place.

We have nothing to do with being Heaven worthy. We are told flat out, in advance, that our best efforts our going to fail.
We are admitted to Heaven by resting in Christ's obedience. It's already over. He did it for you. It is a completed fate for those who wish to accept it. It covers sin, past, present and future if you ask to be under that Grace. He has no intention of climbing back up on that cross when you slip up in 2025. It is finished to the day of the Lord.
Those who truly accept the gift of salvation through Christ will make every effort, to give back to Jesus, not to become a substitute for His work.
If you can, He didn't need to.
So, in spite of our best efforts, we ALL come up short. That is why our salvation is not based on our performance. It is by coming under the performance of Christ that you are saved.

To promote yourself as being obedient and accuse a fellow believer of being lawless, and then turn around and discard laws, tithing for instance, as being a law you are free of, and a law you portend others will be cursed for if they are obedient to, is also all over the place and false doctrine.
Jeri, I love your zeal for God, but be very careful standing in judgement of another, especially based on outward appearances, actions, or your own understanding.
God judges a man's heart. Which means you and God may come to different conclusions. And only one of you has the qualifications necessary to judge another. (It's why David made it. You weren't around then to point out his blatant, premeditated, worldly, fleshy transgressions.)

Be very careful about judging another's walk with God.
The disciples were told in advance what fate was in store for each of them except John. When they asked about John's future, Jesus told them John's future was none of their business.

As far as us establishing our own righteousness, it ends up putting you constantly on guard and constantly self absorbed, and self examining, and self criticizing, keeping score, self loathing for stumbling, self pride for not........ None of that is of God. Every bit of it is from Satan, and it takes your eyes off of the one that counts.

And not every one that doesn't believe what you believe is worldly or going to hell. The thief on the cross didn't get to Heaven by being obedient. He didn't even make an effort! Compassion during the last hour of his crummy life was all he needed to stand in the presence of his Father. God judged his heart, not his life production. Don't be like the Pharisees and leave out the weightier matters when you pass judgement on the people here. ;)
Strive to be pleasing in God's eyes. But rely on Christ's righteousness to get you home.
Love to you honey girl. :)

Last edited:
You are mistaken, Hobelim. Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law. Jesus is the Son of God, your Jewish Messiah and although you may not recognize him now? You will!

Jesus taught obedience to the law and argued with the religious authorities about concealing its wisdom from the gentiles saying, "you do not light a lamp and then hide it under a bushel" referring to the stated purpose in scripture that the law was given to the Jewish people as a light for the nations.

and BTW I never said that Jesus was not the Jewish Messiah. I am saying that there is no such thing as a god made man made matzo made by human hands or any variation of a Jesus being God. The Jesus you preach as a coequal member of a triune God in three persons is what is a false messiah, a false substitute Jesus that claimed to be God but never existed.

Furthermore, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are not 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 but rather
1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Hear O Israel the Lord thy God is One.

There is only one God whose existence is absolute who has no equal, and there is no other god above or below him. God is incorporeal with no material shape or form.,This precludes the existence of a trinity and that a Jesus as a fully human being could ever have been or become God either before during or after his human existence..

The trinity is a roman fabrication and the divinity of Jesus and the claims of supernatural miracles is based on ignorant superstitious interpretations of scripture by people who knew nothing about Jewish thought belief and literary expression who got together 300 years after the fact and declared Jesus to have been God in human form who became edible ever since he floated up into hebbin somewhere up there..

I can understand how people could have bought into such nonsense 1700 years ago, but what's your excuse or anyone's excuse who is living in this day and age?

Many of the Jewish Leaders who heard Jesus did believe he was who he said he was, Hobelim. They just desired the praises of men more than the praises of God. They were also afraid they would be thrown out of the synagogues.

It may be true that many believed that Jesus was who he said he was but he claimed to be the messiah, a Jewish man, who was awaited by the Jewish people to report all he heard from God and to convey all of his commands, a fulfillment of the prophecy in Deuteronomy 18:18.

When the people were wondering about the identity of Jesus they asked if he was the Messiah, the Prophet, the Son of David, but never once did anyone think he was God and when they misunderstood when Jesus said 'the Father and I are one', like you have misunderstood, they thought he was insane which he would have been if he ever claimed to be God, but he didn't.

the only thing more insane than a human being claiming to be God is a human being worshipping another human being that claimed to be God.

The body of Christ, the flesh of God, is a figurative way to describe the words that form the body of teaching that Jesus received from God and gave for the life of the world.

As you so openly admit, you consider it a religious duty to desecrate the body of Christ and perjure yourself in the name of God.

And as hard as it may be for you to believe, your unrepentant sin stands out like a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin but because you say, "We see", your guilt remains unforgiven.

stop with the pretense already, you are busted.

Last edited:
How was God able to walk in the Garden in the cool of the evening without feet, and talk to Adam without a voice box? Or sit at Abraham's campfire and eat stew? God can take any form He wishes. Even that of a newborn.
Jesus said He and God are one, not Jeri. You are calling Him a liar. He said if you have seen me then you have seen God. He was the one who sent the third part of the Trinity to His disciples when He left. And He is the one God calls God. Throngs of people followed Christ and did believe He was exactly who He said He was. They shouted Emanuel when He walked by, which means God with us. They bought into it because they saw His work 1700 years ago! And they recorded it so that we would know what they knew, that He and the Father are one.
Romans have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Jeri,

Chuck

It is written:

And again it is written:

The Lord is patient with us. Many of us don't have the self control to stop sinning. But as we seek the Lord, He will give us power over sin through the Atonement of Christ.

Take a man who is angry. Christ warned against anger. It's a struggle I have. And yet I know that through Christ, my anger can be overcome. Not because I have self control, but because of His grace.

I agree we need to make the effort. But we must remember that success occurs because of the Savior. And we should be liberal with our mercy, patience and consideration of others. Encouraging and exhorting them to do better and forgiving them when they don't.

I know I want to keep the commandments. Why? Because I love Him. And through His grace I know I will do better tomorrow than I did today.

Repentence is the greatest gift there is. Let's take advantage of it and show the world what Christ can do in our lives.

How was God able to walk in the Garden in the cool of the evening without feet, and talk to Adam without a voice box? Or sit at Abraham's campfire and eat stew? God can take any form He wishes. Even that of a newborn.
Jesus said He and God are one, not Jeri. You are calling Him a liar. He said if you have seen me then you have seen God. He was the one who sent the third part of the Trinity to His disciples when He left. And He is the one God calls God. Throngs of people followed Christ and did believe He was exactly who He said He was. They shouted Emanuel when He walked by, which means God with us. They bought into it because they saw His work 1700 years ago! And they recorded it so that we would know what they knew, that He and the Father are one.
Romans have nothing to do with it.

To be one with God is to be of one accord. If you have seen me you have seen the Father just means that if you understand Jesus you will understand God for whom he spoke.

Abraham talked with God in a dream during the heat of the day when people of such desert climates have a siesta and go to sleep.

They shouted Emanuel when Jesus walked by because Jesus was speaking for God and through Jesus God was revealed among them.

And however sentimentally attached to the thought that God was wearing diapers on Christmas morn after he diddled a virgin because he loved the world so much it simply is not true.

The Romans had everything to do with it.

You have been diverted into lunacy by iniquitous and superstitious archaic lore.

do something to save your soul. be silent.

Last edited:
He didn't say He was one with God, He said He and the father are one.
Lot of people spoke for God back then. One was singled out as having the authority and abilities of God to work miracles and raise the dead.

Abraham sat and ate and laughed and bargained with God.

Yes, it is true. There is nothing He won't do for His children, including paying for our sins so we wouldn't have to.
As for lore:
2 Peter1:16-21 "We did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.

He didn't say He was one with God, He said He and the father are one.
Lot of people spoke for God back then. One was singled out as having the authority and abilities of God to work miracles and raise the dead.

Abraham sat and ate and laughed and bargained with God.

Yes, it is true. There is nothing He won't do for His children, including paying for our sins so we wouldn't have to.
As for lore:
2 Peter1:16-21 "We did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.

You understand neither scripture nor the power of God.

But don't you worry, because of your obstinance and refusal to believe in the revealed teachings of Jesus many people will become convinced about divine condemnation and that the Laws of God remain in full force.

Last edited:
Jeri,

Chuck

It is written:

And again it is written:

The Lord is patient with us. Many of us don't have the self control to stop sinning. But as we seek the Lord, He will give us power over sin through the Atonement of Christ.

Take a man who is angry. Christ warned against anger. It's a struggle I have. And yet I know that through Christ, my anger can be overcome. Not because I have self control, but because of His grace.

I agree we need to make the effort. But we must remember that success occurs because of the Savior. And we should be liberal with our mercy, patience and consideration of others. Encouraging and exhorting them to do better and forgiving them when they don't.

I know I want to keep the commandments. Why? Because I love Him. And through His grace I know I will do better tomorrow than I did today.

Repentence is the greatest gift there is. Let's take advantage of it and show the world what Christ can do in our lives.

REPENT! The END IS NEAR!!!!!!

And don't forget to give money to the church, they can never have too much money.

Forum List

Back