I Hate Sean Hannity...

When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Hannity is on from 3-6pm every weekday; has been since I moved here.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...
If you don't like hearing him, find a pro-leftist radio channel and listen to Rachel Maddow drone on about everything she says is "literally" the truth, or just listen to music, I have no problem with him, Tucker Carlson, or Brian Kilmeade.
There are no pro-leftist radio channels. They all went bankrupt for lack of listeners. No one likes being lied to all day, every day!

Hannity is an outrage merchant who has not done his job unless he goes through the entire list of knee-jerk rage inducing topics by the end of his show. When it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

If it produces outage in you, his mission was accomplished.
I don't watch the guy or anyone else who tells viewers how to feel. Outraged people cannot think clearly and are easily suggestible. Everybody knows this yet you still seek out the propagandists who will fill you full of delicious righteous outrage.

Hannity is an outrage merchant who has not done his job unless he goes through the entire list of knee-jerk rage inducing topics by the end of his show. When it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

I don't watch the guy or anyone else who tells viewers how to feel. Outraged people cannot think clearly and are easily suggestible. Everybody knows this yet you still seek out the propagandists who will fill you full of delicious righteous outrage.
No one tells me how to feel, except maybe you. We all know you are a dumbass and ignore your idiocy.

When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...
If you don't like hearing him, find a pro-leftist radio channel and listen to Rachel Maddow drone on about everything she says is "literally" the truth, or just listen to music, I have no problem with him, Tucker Carlson, or Brian Kilmeade.
There are no pro-leftist radio channels. They all went bankrupt for lack of listeners. No one likes being lied to all day, every day!
I like a few minutes of news during the day and do not need someone talking about the same bullshit for hour after hour, day after day. If you know your own mind people telling you how to feel just pisses you off.

No one tells me how to feel, except maybe you. We all know you are a dumbass and ignore your idiocy.
Sure they do. You would not have it any other way.

If you have SiriusXM, you might try the "Urban View" channel. I don't know if they are specifically pro-leftist, but that is all I heard out of callers. NPR Radio is actually leftist, so is BBC.

I stopped listening to Hannity years ago. He couldn't sustain a radio show without guests, and he always interrupted his guests to talk about himself.

I guess you dont know why he repeats most of the time? Lets say some new voter just turned 18 wants so insight to what is going on in the United States, and turns to the Hannity Show, and hears for the 1st time(because the Lame Stream Media sure isnt) that Hillary Campaign bought and paid for the Dirty Russian Dossier who was crafter by Steele and presented to the FISA courts as proof towards the President. Then this 18 year old listens a little more and finds out that the FBI and CIA were colluding with the slime ball Democrats who for the past 3 years and millions of tax payer dollars wasted it on a bogus investigation making Herr Mueller a millionaire. Do you think the 18 year old would want to vote for the shits who are so crooked?
Hannity may be okay for new voters, but seasoned conservatives don't learn anything from him.

I guess you dont know why he repeats most of the time? Lets say some new voter just turned 18 wants so insight to what is going on in the United States, and turns to the Hannity Show, and hears for the 1st time(because the Lame Stream Media sure isnt) that Hillary Campaign bought and paid for the Dirty Russian Dossier who was crafter by Steele and presented to the FISA courts as proof towards the President. Then this 18 year old listens a little more and finds out that the FBI and CIA were colluding with the slime ball Democrats who for the past 3 years and millions of tax payer dollars wasted it on a bogus investigation making Herr Mueller a millionaire. Do you think the 18 year old would want to vote for the shits who are so crooked?
Hannity may be okay for new voters, but seasoned conservatives don't learn anything from him.

Exactly.

He just drones on about the same thing day after day after day. I get it, Sean, Clinton paid for the dirty Russian dossier. Move on. Surely other things have happened since then...

If you have SiriusXM, you might try the "Urban View" channel. I don't know if they are specifically pro-leftist, but that is all I heard out of callers. NPR Radio is actually leftist, so is BBC.
NPR can't go broke because taxpayers fund it. You pay for Sirius in a package deal. BBC is not American.

Forum List

Back