What I love about Sean Hannity: he doesn't let the People forget (corruption, etc)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Yeh, I know or have heard of people who criticize Hannity. I am not at all sure why. They never seem to have any real basis for doing so, which makes me suspect some of them are just closet libs masquerading as conservatives (when it suits them).

In any case, Hannity did not forget the Russia Hoax and mentions it often.

Justice delayed is justice denied. And there is SO much justice that is denied We the People and the presidents WE choose... It's really sad. It's almost like America doesn't really exist anymore. I really admire the Rs in Congress who fight the BS every day... I don't know if I myself could handle it. I hate BS. I know they do also, but I really, really am sick of it, pert-near literally

Yeh, I know or have heard of people who criticize Hannity. I am not at all sure why.

I don't like Hannity. It's not that I haven't watched him or don't agree with many of his views just that he is so transparently a hack for the GOP, so predictable. Unlike Mark Levin who hits you with sagacious issues and sharp analyses which just happen to support the Right, Hannity always appears like he begins with and selects topics just to defend the GOP and then spins everything that way. GOP, GOP, rah, rah, rah. Every time I watched him, I could predict and see where he was going with his argument 5 minutes before he even made it. Boring.

I don't like Hannity. It's not that I haven't watched him or don't agree with many of his views just that he is so transparently a hack for the GOP, so predictable. Unlike Mark Levin who hits you with sagacious issues and sharp analyses which just happen to support the Right, Hannity always appears like he begins with and selects topics just to defend the GOP and then spins everything that way. GOP, GOP, rah, rah, rah. Every time I watched him, I could predict and see where he was going with his argument 5 minutes before he even made it. Boring.

well, i hate to say this but the R party is virtually our only hope, after God himself, that is.

If we do not support the R party, by default we are supporting that sicko, commie OTHER so called party

Forum List

Back