Biden letter to Fox

Why not bother? We are on a discussion forum. So are you acknowledging that your claim about what Biden said to be incomplete and dishonest?
1709643036067.png

So Biden doesn't believe in freedom of the press.
Freedom of the press doesn't extend to liable through known lies and liars. An honest news organization seeks to correct their mistakes. But lying to their Marks, ops I mean customers, is Faux Not News and their Neo-GOP cohorts business model. It's not really news anyway.

Turn off Faux. It's Bad News for Americans.

You calling me a fool by responding to my questions with evasive answers and memes… wouldn’t that make you the fool?

You should be able to mop the floor with me using logic and reason and honest facts. Why not give it a try. You're surely not scared of a straight forward debate are you??
You calling me a fool by responding to my questions with evasive answers and memes… wouldn’t that make you the fool?

You should be able to mop the floor with me using logic and reason and honest facts. Why not give it a try. You're surely not scared of a straight forward debate are you??
wouldn’t that make you the fool?
only because I respond to you.

You should be able to mop the floor with me using logic and reason and honest facts.

I did.

I was talking to a stone wall.

White House pens letter to Fox News executives calling on network to retract bogus FBI informant claims

The letter is the latest from the Biden White House, which has taken a more aggressive approach to news coverage of the president that it sees as unfair in the run-up to the November election. Earlier this month, Sams sent a letter to the White House Correspondents’ Association, protesting coverage of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report on Biden’s handling of classified material.

Over the course of the last year, Fox News hosts have relentlessly promoted serious corruption claims against the purported “Biden crime family,” which have saturated the conservative information space, spawning GOP-led probes on Capitol Hill and fueling an eventual impeachment inquiry against the sitting president.

“I would cite the number of times Jesse Watters and Sean Hannity promoted this allegation and made false statements about President Biden on primetime television throughout this time period, but the footnote citations would fill multiple pages,” Sams underscored in his letter to the three top Fox News executives.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/29/media/white-house-fox-news-informant-claims-biden-hnk-intl/index.html

It is not in Faux's interests to correct the record. Lying is their business model. It is management's desire to keep its audience misinformed, angry, and compliant.
You expect any rational person to NOT think the Bidens are corrupt? What are you guys going to say when Biden pardons him and his family in about 9 months? You guys have spent YEARS defending the most corrupt politician in US history. What the fuck are democrats going to do when this house of cards falls? Are you going to say "oops, our bad"? That isnt going to cut it with the American people.

Democrats will pay a HEAVY price for this. It will haunt your party for decades.

only because I respond to you.

I did.

I was talking to a stone wall.
If you’re going to take the time to respond to me then might as well make it substantive. The only thing that was an attempt by you to address my point was you saying that the Dems do the same thing to Trump. I asked if in your mind that makes it ok and you then started insulting and evading,

That’s not mopping the floor, that’s a weak way of debating, do better.

Fact here is you are misrepresenting Biden’s message by cherry picking a line and taking it out of context. By looking at his entire statement you see that he in fact acknowledges that vaxxed people catch COVID. Did you not know that or are you intentionally spreading false information?

If you’re going to take the time to respond to me then might as well make it substantive. The only thing that was an attempt by you to address my point was you saying that the Dems do the same thing to Trump. I asked if in your mind that makes it ok and you then started insulting and evading,

That’s not mopping the floor, that’s a weak way of debating, do better.

Fact here is you are misrepresenting Biden’s message by cherry picking a line and taking it out of context. By looking at his entire statement you see that he in fact acknowledges that vaxxed people catch COVID. Did you not know that or are you intentionally spreading false information?
how fucking stupid are you?

he said it, all the but, but, buts in the world aren't going to change that.

But, I don't expect a stone wall to understand that.

conversation OVER!!!!

White House pens letter to Fox News executives calling on network to retract bogus FBI informant claims

The letter is the latest from the Biden White House, which has taken a more aggressive approach to news coverage of the president that it sees as unfair in the run-up to the November election. Earlier this month, Sams sent a letter to the White House Correspondents’ Association, protesting coverage of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report on Biden’s handling of classified material.

Over the course of the last year, Fox News hosts have relentlessly promoted serious corruption claims against the purported “Biden crime family,” which have saturated the conservative information space, spawning GOP-led probes on Capitol Hill and fueling an eventual impeachment inquiry against the sitting president.

“I would cite the number of times Jesse Watters and Sean Hannity promoted this allegation and made false statements about President Biden on primetime television throughout this time period, but the footnote citations would fill multiple pages,” Sams underscored in his letter to the three top Fox News executives.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/29/media/white-house-fox-news-informant-claims-biden-hnk-intl/index.html

It is not in Faux's interests to correct the record. Lying is their business model. It is management's desire to keep its audience misinformed, angry, and compliant.
Isn't it a Bad Thing for the president to complain about unfair press coverage?

how fucking stupid are you?

he said it, all the but, but, buts in the world aren't going to change that.

But, I don't expect a stone wall to understand that.

conversation OVER!!!!
I know he said it, I acknowledged that he said it. There is more to the story, don’t be so simple minded. He said in the same talk that vaxxed people who catch COVID have less severe symptoms. So perhaps the lone you're harping on refers to the percentage of people who don’t catch it because of the increased immunity from the shot. Or perhaps it has a hyperbolic sales pitch promoting the benefits of the shot.

Fact is you are cherry picking and misrepresenting what Biden said that night about the shots. By the way you’re reacting to my points here it tells me that you are being willfully deceptive and dishonest… why do you choose to be like that?

I know he said it, I acknowledged that he said it. There is more to the story, don’t be so simple minded. He said in the same talk that vaxxed people who catch COVID have less severe symptoms. So perhaps the lone you're harping on refers to the percentage of people who don’t catch it because of the increased immunity from the shot. Or perhaps it has a hyperbolic sales pitch promoting the benefits of the shot.

Fact is you are cherry picking and misrepresenting what Biden said that night about the shots. By the way you’re reacting to my points here it tells me that you are being willfully deceptive and dishonest… why do you choose to be like that?

Forum List

Back