I Hate Sean Hannity...

When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Hannity is on from 3-6pm every weekday; has been since I moved here.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...
You're right of course, but this is what brought down Nixon, a third rate burglary where the word "watergate" was repeatedly in the media several times an hour, day and night for years until people actually thought and think to this day that nixon was involved in it...that bar for Hannity's antics was set back then and he has a long way to go reach it, btw covid-19/carona virus is/are phrases I would like to see dropped from the public discourse as well.

When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...
I guess you dont know why he repeats most of the time? Lets say some new voter just turned 18 wants so insight to what is going on in the United States, and turns to the Hannity Show, and hears for the 1st time(because the Lame Stream Media sure isnt) that Hillary Campaign bought and paid for the Dirty Russian Dossier who was crafter by Steele and presented to the FISA courts as proof towards the President. Then this 18 year old listens a little more and finds out that the FBI and CIA were colluding with the slime ball Democrats who for the past 3 years and millions of tax payer dollars wasted it on a bogus investigation making Herr Mueller a millionaire. Do you think the 18 year old would want to vote for the shits who are so crooked?

You're right of course, but this is what brought down Nixon, a third rate burglary where the word "watergate" was repeatedly in the media several times an hour, day and night for years until people actually thought and think to this day that nixon was involved in it...that bar for Hannity's antics was set back then and he has a long way to go reach it, btw covid-19/carona virus is/are phrases I would like to see dropped from the public discourse as well.
Yes the Chinese Kung Flu, that China colluding with the Biden campaign is much more a talking point...

If you don't like hearing him, find a pro-leftist radio channel and listen to Rachel Maddow drone on about everything she says is "literally" the truth, or just listen to music, I have no problem with him, Tucker Carlson, or Brian Kilmeade.

Are you aware that there is a button you can use to turn it off or even switch to another station? Technology is amazing.

Very true.

I leave the station on for local traffic reports (because our traffic is FUCKED) and for local news...

I guess you dont know why he repeats most of the time? Lets say some new voter just turned 18 wants so insight to what is going on in the United States, and turns to the Hannity Show, and hears for the 1st time(because the Lame Stream Media sure isnt) that Hillary Campaign bought and paid for the Dirty Russian Dossier who was crafter by Steele and presented to the FISA courts as proof towards the President. Then this 18 year old listens a little more and finds out that the FBI and CIA were colluding with the slime ball Democrats who for the past 3 years and millions of tax payer dollars wasted it on a bogus investigation making Herr Mueller a millionaire. Do you think the 18 year old would want to vote for the shits who are so crooked?

Every.

Fucking.

Day.

And he repeats the same bullshit several times an hour, several times a show...

Seek help right away from a de-programmer. It may be early enough. Good luck.

If you don't like hearing him, find a pro-leftist radio channel and listen to Rachel Maddow drone on about everything she says is "literally" the truth, or just listen to music, I have no problem with him, Tucker Carlson, or Brian Kilmeade.

I like Brian Kilmeade.

We have a local guy here who's on in the morning, Mark Kaye. He's pretty fucking funny...

WWhen I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton".

I'm confused. Does your radio only get a single station? Do you not have one of these?

View attachment 361813
Who the hell listens to radio anymore

Hannity is an intellectual lightweight who has learned how to throw hate and catch phrases at Conservatives and make good money doing it
Not to be mean but Hannity makes in a week what you make in about 15 years.

And that is one legitimate measure of his significance... and your insignificance.

My hours shifted to getting off work later so I don't listen to him much at all. However, the he says the same thing every day..............Over and over and over again.

Just like covid in the news................over and over and over and over

I'm not sure why you'd listen to Hannity every day and then complain about him being monotonous on an internet forum.

Is your radio not equipped with an on/off switch?

Also, there's a dial to change the station.

I'm not sure why you'd listen to Hannity every day and then complain about him being monotonous on an internet forum.

Is your radio not equipped with an on/off switch?

Also, there's a dial to change the station.
All i have are buttons to push..........omfg........dial.....

You still driving that 1965 bug............6 volt battery with a.m. radio only ..........LOL

Forum List

Back