I Hate Eating Out

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Every time you eat out you are exposing yourself to God knows how many germs. The absolute worst place to eat out is from a salad bar, with every disgusting person breezing, sneezing, and coughing their gross germs, viruses, and who knows what else on food you may eat and ingest.

I look at eating out as more of an intimate thing you do out of affection for someone you love. For example, there is an authentic Italian family-owned restaurant, called ā€œNapolisā€, that I frequent (a couple times each month). They know me and treat me very well. I trust them. If they ever fuck something up they will make it right AND comp the meal. They are totally awesome and the food is amazing. I certainly do not mind eating out there.

However, if it is something new, and I have not already hit it a couple times, I am very leery about eating out. Back in the day I would eat out all the time. But times are such today hat it is way too dangerous to be doing this. Plus, I am older now. I only rarely eat out any more. I donā€™t have to, so I donā€™t.

Another horrid issue related to eating out is where you eat out at a sub-standard venue. See, every eat-out joint has a dumpster around back. Every eat-out joint worth itā€™s salt as such will clean out their dumpster well before someone arrives to eat out there. I have gone to eat out at times I am getting ready to dine only to be met with a horrible, nauseating smell from the can out back. These are low-end eat out spots that should be avoided.

Thereā€™s an awful lot going on when you eat out. There are juices flowing and fragrances wafting about, and you may not have any idea whatsoever about the health rating. Maybe the cook has Covid and just doesnā€™t give a fuck? Maybe he has an itchy dick and didnā€™t was his hands before making your order. This is why I donā€™t like to eat out anymore unless I have a firm understanding of all the sauces and other stuff going into their dishes before I dine, and only if I am assured that they keep cans clean.

If there's a baby there me and the wife can make it start crying just by walking in the room. It's absurd how many times babies have disrupted our meals.

Every time you eat out you are exposing yourself to God knows how many germs. The absolute worst place to eat out is from a salad bar, with every disgusting person breezing, sneezing, and coughing their gross germs, viruses, and who knows what else on food you may eat and ingest.

I look at eating out as more of an intimate thing you do out of affection for someone you love. For example, there is an authentic Italian family-owned restaurant, called ā€œNapolisā€, that I frequent (a couple times each month). They know me and treat me very well. I trust them. If they ever fuck something up they will make it right AND comp the meal. They are totally awesome and the food is amazing. I certainly do not mind eating out there.

However, if it is something new, and I have not already hit it a couple times, I am very leery about eating out. Back in the day I would eat out all the time. But times are such today hat it is way too dangerous to be doing this. Plus, I am older now. I only rarely eat out any more. I donā€™t have to, so I donā€™t.

Another horrid issue related to eating out is where you eat out at a sub-standard venue. See, every eat-out joint has a dumpster around back. Every eat-out joint worth itā€™s salt as such will clean out their dumpster well before someone arrives to eat out there. I have gone to eat out at times I am getting ready to dine only to be met with a horrible, nauseating smell from the can out back. These are low-end eat out spots that should be avoided.

Thereā€™s an awful lot going on when you eat out. There are juices flowing and fragrances wafting about, and you may not have any idea whatsoever about the health rating. Maybe the cook has Covid and just doesnā€™t give a fuck? Maybe he has an itchy dick and didnā€™t was his hands before making your order. This is why I donā€™t like to eat out anymore unless I have a firm understanding of all the sauces and other stuff going into their dishes before I dine, and only if I am assured that they keep cans clean.
Exposing yourself to germs is how you build up your immunity. You don't think there are as many germs in common public areas like .. the grocery store? gas stations? credit card machines? non-automatic doors?

Stop being afraid. Itā€™s not doing you any good. There is nothing to fear. Humans have been around a long time. If a little exposure to germs killed us, weā€™d have gone extinct long ago.

If there's a baby there me and the wife can make it start crying just by walking in the room. It's absurd how many times babies have disrupted our meals.
try wearing a mask, to keep from scaring it.

I had a giant Philly sandwhich for lunch and a BEER.

Food was good .. not sure why the women waiters had to EXPOSE their bodies so much at sports bar with everything hanging out.

I hate Golden Corral & O'Charlie's .

They're both zoos.

O'Charlie's used to be nice till they made under 6 years old eats free.

Then it turned into worse that Chuck E. Cheese.

You can graze in the garden and slaughter your own meat if you have the stomach for it but there is nothing like a good buffet to fill your belly and soothe your soul. Golden Corral is my local favorite.

Stop being afraid. Itā€™s not doing you any good. There is nothing to fear. Humans have been around a long time. If a little exposure to germs killed us, weā€™d have gone extinct long ago.

That was the best place I have been to in Phoenix for Sports bar
Awesome Philly sandwhich but I feel very unconfronable
S all exposed and hanging in your face

Last edited:
Well, too be perfectly fair to the babies, you can bring grown men to tears just by entering the room.

If you hate eating out, you're doing it wrong. When I eat out, she loves it.

Exposure to germs makes you stronger untl they overcome your system. Enjoy the ride, at least you are free.

Forum List

Back